Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6379&start_row=11

THE AFRIKAN WOMBMAN IS GOD: Maat

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/14/2016 11:52:43 AM

I agree the beast and him obstacle should be blocked .. Who bid him welcome ?? Death to mr.downpressor man in one hour your judgement is calling!! Maybe you masturbate too much so you think you can take I womban rightful place !! Heh? More life for ini right and never wrong. Death to the downpressor and him malfunction . Disfunction . Disilusion and the whole of the confusion.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/14/2016 12:54:21 PM

Give thanks breddah Garveys for turning this right side up, for restoring the natural divine balance amidst this confusion and white washed chaos.

INI salute you brothah.

All praises due unto the Divine Feminine principle of Creation, the Queen of Heaven, our revolutionary sistars and mothers of civilization.

ASE'!!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/14/2016 3:54:34 PM

Blessed love Royal Mothers of the Earth. You think he would ketch on from de I and de I name Royal and Goddess.

Dr Ben done told the world who God is and where he thinks heaven is located!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/14/2016 5:41:51 PM

A REAL man knows exactly where "God" is to be found...as Dr. Ben did tell the world!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/14/2016 7:21:36 PM

Leonard P. Howell in The Promised Key describes the title of Queen Omega as follows:

"Queen Omega, the Ethiopian woman is the crown woman of this world. She hands us the rule book from the poles of Supreme Authority. She is the Canon Mistress of our creation, King Alpha [Haile Selassie] and Queen Omega are the paymasters of the world. Queen Omega being the blaming mistress of many worlds, she charges the powerhouse right now"(Jahug, Pg. 37).

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 1/15/2016 10:06:23 PM

I do not wish to derail the reasoning on Queens but one asked if Wombman was man with womb. Yes, because if one study etymology man comes from old German meaning one of our species. Gender designation was wifman (Wif as in wife in modern speech) meaning the feminine , and werman (which really only survives as werewolf in modern speech) for the masculine. Pardon my interruption.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/16/2016 9:47:33 AM

Give thanks for etymology Path Walker, not an interruption at all!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/16/2016 9:51:13 AM

By the way, breddah Garveys, the Dr. Blair video di I posted has been a favorite of mine for years and has been passed along and shared many times.

Give thanks for posting it here!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/16/2016 9:54:00 AM

"Dipped in chocolate, bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty. My lord, she's a black woman"

"Without you, African mother, there would have been no us--African fathers, sons and daughters. Do we need to say any more African mothers, our own true goddesses! Let us praise you to the highest, telling the world about your righteousness. Let us tell the entire universe about your sacredness African woman."

Yosef A.A. Ben-Jochannan

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/16/2016 10:01:50 AM

Afrikan Woman the Original Guardian Angel

A collection of writings on the Black Woman’s creation of and ongoing contribution to world civilization. This work sets forth documented proof that the original Afrikan Woman is the mother of all living. She was also the first to develop agricultural science, to create an alphabet and mathematics, to devise scripts for writing and to establish educational and social systems. In essence, she was the spiritual impetus for all scientific investigation in the ancient world. The black Woman was also the first builder of houses, constructor of cities, establisher of laws and governance and the creator of the market place. In fact, all the elements of civilization that humans hold dear initially emanated from her, that is why she was revered as an angel in antiquity.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I