The "many goddesses" of the ancient world were all forms of the One Great Goddess!
Worship of The Great Mamma was GLOBAL, in every corner of the ancient world. In Afraka, where knowledge and documentation of Her began (before being dispensed throughout the world) Her many names included Nu, Neith, Neter, Uati, Ma, Mawu, Mut, Maat, Ast, Kar, Har, Meri and Hathor.
In ancient North America She was called "Woman," the Mother, the Grandmother, and the Old Woman who tends the fires of life; the Old Woman Spider who weaves us together in a fabric of interconnection; the Eldest God who Remembers and Re-members. The Hopis called Her Huruing Wuhti ¬Hard Beings Woman¬ who is of the Earth, but lives in the worlds above where she "owns" (empowers) the Moon and Stars. As Tlazoltéotl She was the Aztec Mother of the Gods.
Her many names in India included Ida, Sarasvati, Shakti, Kali, Chandi and Laksmi the Goddess of wealth and good fortune. As Maya She was the Virgin Mother of Buddha; as Devaki She was the Blak Virgin Mother of Krishna. She is Maha Devi, "The One Great Goddess."
In China She was Kuan Yin (Yoni of Yonis), Nu-Kua, "She who created the Universe," Shin-Moo the "Holy Mother," "Mother Goddess" and "Virgin." As Ch'ang-O She was Goddess of the Moon. The Chinese built many splendid temples to honor "Ma-Tsoo-Po," the "Queen of Heaven." [BM 326] In Japan She was Kwannon. She was Mama in Sumeria; Ishtar /Mylitta in Babylon; Astarte in Phoenicia; Anaites in Armenia; and Cybele (Sybil) in Phrygia. The ancient original Blak Jews called Her Shekina ¬the Bride of God or God's female Half.
The Greeks called Her Isis, Aphrodite, Metis, Demeter, Nix, Hera, Gaia. The Romans called Her Isis, Venus, Medusa, Dianna, Minerva. The ancient Scandinavians worshiped Her as Frigga. The Druids worshiped Her as Virgo-Paritura ¬the "Mother of God." The Germans worshipped the Great Virgin Mother as Ostara. The Christian "Easter" is named after Her (Ast-Ar, As-Tar, Ishtar). Christian worship of Her survives as the Catholic worship of the Madonna or Mother of Christ, who is called Our Lady, the Queen of Heaven, the Great Lady, Star of the Sea, Mother of God, Immaculate Virgin, etc., all titles previously applying to Goddess Ast (Isis), the Afrakan original.
She is the Power of Intelligence, having a multitude of names and emblems. She is the true Creatrix for She is Thought itself, from which all else is born. She is the Spirit that informs right balance, right harmony. And these in turn order all relationships in uniformity with Her law. To assign to this Great Being the position of "fertility goddess" ¬as typically done in male-authored books discussing Her, "is exceedingly demeaning: it trivializes the power of woman."
The top Deity heading Kamit's pantheon was Female.
"[White, male] Egyptologists found in ancient Egypt a concept they could equate with their own notions of a supreme God, though they did so only by ignoring the matter of gender since all evidence suggests that this primal being was female."
The primal Afrakan names for this Primal Deity were:
* Neter (source of the word Nature.)
* Neter Ua (Goddess Neith who is the One God, The God ONE, The Great God.)
* Nu ("The deified primeval water whence everything came." The Celestial Waters)
* HuHu ("the primeval watery mass whence came everything.")
NU is source of the word NEW for She is ever regenerating; and source of the word NOON, for 12 o'clock NOON was the original time when the NEW day began. The anti-Goddess Europeans reversed this when they came to power, starting the new day at midnight. We find the same Nu in DalmaNUtha. Nu and the Great Mother are one and the same. NU or NU-T is also the NUN, the Primal Ocean ¬an Ocean of infinite extent and fathomless depth, bearing the germs of all kinds of life. The name Noah is a variant of NU; the original Noah was Female. Noah's ark was really NU's Womb, the Womb of Creation. (In the book of Numbers 26:33, Noah is represented as female, one of Zelophehad's 5 daughters.) NU was the hieroglyphic symbol of Water that Goddess Nut carried on Her crown. The power of NU was "the self-created," "maker of the gods," and "creator of men." NU was the Triple Goddess, expressed by the slandered number "13." The 3 in 1. The Original Trinity. Of Her Three Divine Fluids of Life: Water, Blood, Milk. Nun also gives us the word NINe, 3 x 3 or the Trinity multiplied by itself. She existed before sky, earth, mortals, or gods. From NU the Sun was born. The Son went back into Mother NU's Great Gate in the west when he died.
Note, the name Neter (Niter /Nater /Nuter) is doubly feminine in that it contains two Afrakan words for water: NU and ATER. Nu also means Blak. This implied "Blak Water" can only be Melanin! MEL-A-Nun. And since M and N are often synonymous, then MEL = NEL = NILE (River). The word Nile, like Mel, also means Blak. Further, NU = MU. Nut = Mut. The Great Blak MUT-her was known as both, Goddess Nut and Goddess Mut. Neter, then, equals Mater, Mother! Blak as Mid-Nite. Mut-Nut.
In defining "Neter Ua," Wallis Budge deceptively wrote: "Neter ua, the god One, a title applied to any god and even any goddess, e.g., Neith, who is for some special purpose regarded as the 'Great God'." [underlines added] Notice he contradicts himself plus, in spite of his attempt to dethrone /subtract credit from The Great Mamma (The original "God One" and "Great God"), still could not hide the fact that the "Great One God" was in fact a Goddess, the Great Mamma as Neith! On the same page, he defines "Neter Aa" three ways. If you read between the lines, again the fact is revealed that "Neter Aa" is really The Great Mamma as the ancient Triple Goddess in Her Serpentine form (3-headed winged serpent).
The earliest MALE god known to any mythology is the Son of the Mother, the eternal child, boy, or lad. The Sun was Her Son, who was born from Her darkness each morning and returned to Her in death each night.
The disguised (& usually slandered) Presence of Mamma God in the Albino Man's Patric Bible
• Eve, 'the Mother of All' (Gen. 3:20)
• Sarah, "the mother of us all" (Gal. 4:26)
• Queen of Sheba
• Double Wives of all the patriarchs
• The 3 Marys at the crucifixion are One (John 19:25). The Gospel of Mary said all three Marys of the canonical books were the same.
• Mary Magdalene
She was an apostle of Christ. The Gospel of Mary depicts Mary Magdalene (never recognized as an apostle by the orthodox) as the one favored with visions and insight that far surpass Peter's. Mary Magdalene is the great one of the three Marys, who is generally put first, event before the Virgin Mary, when these are named together. She "ministered to Jesus of her substance" in life; She was first at the tomb for embalming of his body, first at the resurrection. (Details in BOTW vol.1, chapter 13, pages 295-298)
• The Queen of Heaven
Incense burned to the Queen of Heaven in Jeremiah 44:17.
• Ark of the Covenant. A major "Bab-El." (See vol 3, #30: BAB-ELs (Bibles) ¬Creation's Unrecognized Power Generators)
• Wisdom, called "her" in Proverbs 9:1 and Luke 7:35.
• The Spirit of Truth (a title of The Goddess as Maat!) in John 14:17.
• The Deep and The Waters in Genesis at the beginning.
• The Fig Tree
• The Tree Of Life
• The "woman clothed with the sun" (Rev. 12:1).
• The Dove
• The Word, The Logos
• Holy of Holies (in reality symbolizes the vagina & womb)
• Christ's "Church" (in reality means The Great Mother's body)
• Solomon's "Temple" (in reality means The Great Mother's body)
• The Holy Ghost, which is even called "the comforter" (John 14:16, 26)
• God refering to Herself as a Mother to Her people: "For thus saith the Lord, behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem" (Isaiah 66:12-13).
• Diana, "the great goddess Diana ...whom all Asia and the world worshippeth" (Acts 19:27). Note that the "g" is in lower case, not Capitalized, even tho She is called "great."
The Great Blak Mamma as Multi-Breasted Goddess Diana, 2nd-century A.D. Rome. She is Blak and spiral-haired, with Afracoid features
• "Mammon." Diabolized in the rewritten, anti-Goddess Bible. The original meaning of Mammon was the rich outpouring of The Great Mama's Big Blak Inexhaustible Breasts (Mammae), Nourishing All Her Children. In fact, She is the Many Breasted Goddess, "the great goddess Diana ...whom all Asia and the world worshippeth" (Acts 19:27).
• Alpha & Omega
As noted earlier, the book of Revelation states: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is yet to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1:8). This is directly plagiarized from Afraka's Nile Valley, from the temple of the Great Mother at Sais, where they were written on stone many centuries before the Albino man's Bible was compiled.
• PAPS, Girdle. In the above there is even a biblical clue to its feminine source; the being the prophet saw was "girt about the PAPS with a golden GIRDLE" (Rev. 1:13). Men don't wear girdles and they don't have "PAPS," a term referring only to the nurturing female nipples!