Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6373&start_row=61

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 12:14:57 AM

I have not opposed H.I.M in any way. I merely speak Word. Check Revelations 19. It is written: The Rider of the white horse with the name King of kings and Lord of lords written upon his cloak and thigh is known as the Word of God. Now I refer you to Tafari's speech about the Bible. I also ask you to take a walk in the woods or watch Nature TV. Observe the animals when mating, which is on top and which is below. Isn't man nature as well? Visit Genesis chapter 2 and 3 and see for yourself. If you want more evidence find and read the First and Second books of Adam and Eva, they are a continuation of the Genesis story of Adam and Eva.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 12:16:02 AM

The Word of JAH is hidden from women and girls, unless they are prophetesses chosen by JAH himself. Its the man who reveals the word to woman.

The head of man is JAH and the head of woman is man.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2016 1:13:55 AM

Christians didn't follow Judaism, but instead Rose in Heights through the Inspiration of Yeshua the Christ. Same way RasTafarI don't follow Christians, I and I Rise I and I Heights through the Inspiration of Haile Selassie I.

You are free to remain stagnant, but I and I could not do such a thing, that is anti-Heights. I and I are supposed to improve generation after generation, that is the point of Life. We are not supposed to continue in the foolishness of the past, that is a waste of a generation. I will Teach I Children all that I have Learned, and part of that Teaching will be for them to Rise Higher than I have and correct I errors, and also to Teach what they have Learned to their Children.

Here is an example of I and I Heights.

=====================
Man and Woman

If a man and woman are seeking to please Jah and Live in Righteousness then there is no first or last between them and there is no higher or lower. There is just righteousness and wickedness, so both should trod towards righteousness and if there is a difference of opinion between a man and woman, they should reason until they figure out which opinion is the Right choice or if the Right choice is a combination of both opinions or if both opinions are the wrong choice.

I will never accept that a woman has no say, and should just do whatever a man say. Many men out there are not good examples of Jah Livity, and all they will do is teach a woman foolishness. A woman should never trod against Jah RasTafarI, no matter if a man tell her to do this or that. Also, I sight that the men who don't consider the instruction and opinion of their wife will be weak. I will never refuse good instruction or correction, no matter who brings it to I. I don't have any desire to continue in foolishness because I am too stubborn to deal with what a woman say. Man and Woman come together as One, and Jah should be their guide and light. A woman often times will think of things that a man doesn't, and a man will often times think of things that a woman doesn't. So as One, I and I should rise and come closer to Jah with One mind.

A man and woman will always trod in weakness if they think that one person (whether man or woman) should make the decisions without the others input or even when the other has the choice to agree or disagree. When both people are free to bring forward a reasoning and the reasoning is discussed it will always lead to more strength, provided that they actually reason instead of just debate or argue. This way of trodding will allow both people to use their wisdom and knowledge to the best of their ability and will encourage both to think more and bring forward guidance from Jah.

I don't feel that I empress is in control of things and she also doesn't feel that I am in control of things. Both of us propose good and bad decisions and through reasoning we realize the difference between the good and bad.

The trod of I empress and I can be summed up in the vows we made to eachother at our Marriage. I have posted them before, but I will post it again because I see it as the way for a Man and Woman to trod towards Jah.

-------------------------
Our Love will always grow throughout all time
We will always be One, Love without end
I ask God for Guidance to lead us in His Way
So that we Live as we should, bringing strength to each other
I will always think of you when making choices in Life
You are with me in all things. We walk side by side
I Live to raise you higher and I know you do the same
Let us rise in God’s Light, the Creator of all
By the Word of God, we are made One
-------------------------

======================

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 1:50:40 AM

For your knowledge, Adam and Eva were the first christians. If you read through psalms, you will see King David was a christian. Christianity is African roots. Imanuel Charles Edwards, Christ in flesh, African, Conquering Lion of the tribe of Jahuda, is the ROOT OF DAVID, and my root as well. Judaism, fire burn ism, is just Christianity.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 1:52:06 AM

His Imperial Majesty
HAILE SELASSIE I
Emperor of Ethiopia, says:
WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but
however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains
one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is
eternal.
No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the
Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that
day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might
say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it
increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of
infinite comfort.
"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you
rest" who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?
Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my
countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find
truth for themselves. Therefore, I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient
language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke.
Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows
not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying
point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and
guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its
great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 1:54:11 AM

Let us agree. The Word of Haile Selassie I is the Word of God. I am ready to curse whoever disagrees.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 2:12:52 AM

The prophets were Christians

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 2:20:39 AM

Its only at 5500 years, that God the Word was made flesh for the purpose of salvation of man. then the words christianity and christ came into use later. However, the Word has ever been there. Many prophets say: "The Word of God was addressed to me..." Jahona, the disciple and prophet, moved by the Holy Ghost, says: In the beginning there was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God; it is the same with God, that is, in the beginning there was God, and God was with the Word, and God was the Word. This Word, God, was made flesh, a Son of man, Imanuel Charles Edward. Jahoshua (Jesus) Christ.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 2:27:44 AM

Melchizedek, the high priest, who existed on earth before Adam, with no mother or father, is also the Word of God made flesh. He appears and dissapears at will, like lightening. Melchizedek is God from heaven. Christ, however, is born of a virgin woman, the personification of Zion. At the first time, it was virgin Mary. In this time of Imanuel C.E., refer to Revelations 12, revelation of Christ himself to Jahona concerning future things according to chapter 1.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 2:32:28 AM

Glory to the Living God, the Power(Almighty Father) & the Word(son of man) and the Holy Ghost(Spirit), one God, JAH, Ras Tafari. Praises and thanksgiving unto Haile Selassie I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I