Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6334&start_row=1

Posting email addresses online

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/12/2015 9:28:12 PM

Just wanted to Reason a few things about this in case Ones and Ones weren't aware.

There are programs that search through websites for email addresses so that spammers can add them to their spam list.

Also, if somebody does a Google search for your email address, it may eventually show up in the searches.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/13/2015 5:37:05 AM

Give thanks Ark I

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/13/2015 10:03:18 AM

Give thanks for the info bredren. Other then posting our emails publicly if ones and ones which to connect, is there an option to send a private message amongst InI?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/13/2015 1:04:37 PM

Nothing right now. I will try to make something one day when I have time.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/14/2015 7:41:04 AM

Seen Ark I. No rush, was just inquiring :)

Give thanks

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/14/2015 1:04:10 PM

Blessed Love All
Yes I have definitely been getting increasingly more spam emails from corporations, and even emails from individuals in a somewhat harassing tone, since I started posting my email on this forum. I dont have other social media so I suppose that is where it is coming from.
I dont mind it so much though. I have also gotten emails from people, not only those I have invited, but also ones who saw my address posted in reference to another topic and they chose to reach out to I. Many of these people are a great bless+sing to I, and over the past couple years have taught I much, and also asked very wise questions that make I&I think deeply and search for sources to teach the I's. Some of these people I have met in person, others, I hope to meet someday!
I would not trade these relationships for a lack of spam emails...
Bless up the Inity Iverytime
Ras TafarI Honor + Ises

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I