Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=81

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/3/2020 6:23:31 AM

Wise up, babe

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/7/2020 3:52:40 AM

As much as I hate that MEL is trying to spread misinformation that could end up killing people who take it as sound reasoning; even worse trying to use the bible to support these lies, I still hope that MEL is using caution and maybe doesn't live near a lot of people.

Because I don't want anyone to die and therefore I don't want anyone who doesn't need to catch this virus, to catch it.

For many of us who may have escaped the first wave, it is hitting close to home even as we speak.

For me... the virus is now in my home.

My woman had to travel for work and ended up testing positive. She is due to be retested today but over the weekend she complained about loss to her sense of smell. I am scheduled to get tested tomorrow. It's good that for almost a year we have managed to resist catching the virus. This gives hospitals more time to, not only deal with initial cases, but to learn more about the virus, how it operates, and improve their methods of care.

We're both in our early 40s and relatively healthy. Her symptoms, so far, are mild. We are isolating her in a nice room with marijuana (because I do believe BCiF is at right about that, at least to a meaningful degree), Vicks steam mask, air purifier, etc. Her older sister had gotten it previously and made it through okay without infecting her partner.

I didn't want to have first hand experience with this virus, but with it now being in my home you have me as a witness. COVID-19 is a fact. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's not a hoax. It's not "just like the flu". You can believe someone who thinks it's all a lie. Or you can believe someone who is taking care of someone who actually has it. And when that other person is telling you not to wear a mask... either they are ignorantly doing this or worse... it's deliberate and they want you to get sick and spread it to as many people in our community as possible. And that's a whole different kind of sickness.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 12/7/2020 5:53:08 PM

IPXninja: "When you say they poison... It isn't the government that comes to your farm and adds poison to your crops. It's the farmer believing that his pesticides are safe because of a commercial for Roundup. How would he know Roundup has chemicals that cause cancer? The company that owned Roundup was Monsanto."

It is the government with its polytricksters that provide incentives for the use of herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, etc making it appear safe for farmers to use on crops when they are actually poisoning the crops and themselves from the exposure to such chemicals. And it is the polytricksters who get paid by companies like Monsanto (as in on the payroll like Rumsfeld) and that change the laws and regulations of the FDA and USDA, in the USA and other organizations in other countries.

How would a farmer know these chemicals are poison? Some farmers read and educate themselves about what they are spraying on their crops. More and more farmers are stoping their use of these chemicals because they have learned that they are killing themselves and their soil.

XPninja: "But you have to look, with a critical eye, on who is actually doing what because I feel like you're blaming the government for production which it is not (At least in the US) involved in. The US isn't communist so it doesn't control the means of production. It simply regulates."

I do not separate the government from it's politicians. The polytricksters make and change the laws; and they allow poison in our food and medicine. In fact they make
a lot of money from doing it.
And while you say that the government "doesn't control the means of production. It simply regulates." I would have to argue that the government does control the means of production through its regulations.

IPXninja: "Government do subsidize different crops, but again, they don't control the means of production so they can't force anyone to sell poison. Because the government doesn't produce anything it also cannot produce an alternative to what private individuals or companies are producing."

The government does regulate the means of production. They can make the chemicals illegal. Many countries have banned the use of the very same chemicals that the US government allows companies and farmers to use in their production.

IXPninja: "So I hear what you're saying, but you're arguing against things that has to be done to protect the population."

I don't sight it as such. What the government and its polytrickters are doing is hurting the population: they are not protecting the population. How does adding known poisons to our foods & medicines protect the population? Bellies not hungry; but it is now full of cancer, or other diseases and illnesses.

I said there are better ways, higher ways; and IPXninja you said, "Do these better ways scale? Please explain an example or two."

Here are some links to people and organizations that are producing higher quality goods and services (products you can truly call good) in better ways.

www.regenerationinternational.org/about-us/

www.brownsranch.us/

www.understandingag.com/partners/ray-archuleta/

www.marincarbonproject.org/pages/b9-pages/about/who-we-are

www.savory.global/our-team

www.donigamarkegard.com/

www.priestkailash.com/

www.drsebiscellfood.com/about-us/

www.intlherbalproducts.com

www.drhyman.com

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 12/8/2020 3:56:31 AM

Good health and wellness to your womban, family and to you IXPninja.

Full recovery and wellness
JAH Love and Guidance

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 12/10/2020 7:55:25 AM

I do not trust Pfizer at all, zero, negative. They are corrupt. Experimenting on children in Africa and producing food additives that cause brain cancer and other neurological disorders...

I would not be surprised at all if the virus and the vaccine were both created and manufactured for population control and monetary gain. And I would not be surprised if Pfizer had played a role in all of it.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/10/2020 12:31:08 PM

Me neither. Uncleanliness only lasts up to evening, according to leviticus, but them viruses take longer than that to "die" on dry surfaces. There can only be one explanation for this. Humankind created a form of uncleanliness that survives for more days, opposed to one day for God-made uncleanliness.

The other explanation is that scientifically, normal uncleanliness mutated and transformed into abnormal uncleanliness that was difficult to treat in the flesh of wild animals, passed on to humans by eating, but this is too much of speculation because in historical texts of all manners, there has never been told a story of man eating viruses before. These are things of (our) modern time, where technology has thoroughly progressed, and I am probably not giving my consent for any vaccine, therefore.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/10/2020 9:27:47 PM

Other than that, Marijuana, THC and CBD, is a medicine by itself, but it also suppressed the body's immune system but that isn't much of a worry because THC and aCBD is enough immunity measure against a variety of pathogens.

Dealing with coronavirus, what causes chest pains and difficulty breathing and untimely death of a victim is an overreaction of the body's own defence system, scientifically referred to as a cytokine storm which happens in the lungs in this case. The body releases a huge amount of cytokines to combat the intruder virus but this ends up ruining the affected region, or causing severe inflammation of the organ(s). Marijuana is helpful because it suppressed the body's immune system ( to replace it with it's own natural ting, of course), but then with the cytokine storm suppressed the inflammation is allowed to progressively reverse and heal (not on a hungry belly)

Why do I think of it as a GMO? The Covid-19 must be a GMO because it doesn't kill you, but programs your body to kill yourself, or itself, and survives outside a host for three days. I can only blame this on the Communists! This is an inhuman act that should be tried in court and charged with genocide. On a worldwide scale. I never liked the president. I knew he was bought long into this evil thing. From before he was born. Now they will make a mandatory virus, which probably contains a downgraded version of the original DNA code so that your body can learn to fight the "MONSTER" and some other bullshit. Tsk. You know? I'm glad I received some swine virus for bacteria as a child, I no longer eat swine and neither does that rest on my conscience. But receiving a programmes sickness into your vein is worse than death. It is CRUCIFIXION. It will make I and I weak and die. I don't know what version of the COVID-19 GMO was used to program the vaccine, but I and I don't want anything to do with it. It is mass murder.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/10/2020 11:09:15 PM

Get your children their necessary childhood vaccinations.

That said, I will be staying far from any covid 19 vaccine.

Bless up idrins
Soon forward

Messenger: Everton I Sent: 12/10/2020 11:45:36 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA

You're back!

Thank God

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/11/2020 4:59:48 AM

The modern world must be one big sellout because people haven't started to interact with wild animals just recently. The Earth has always been populated and depopulated since time immemorial, and speaking of veganism, this is a modern style and fashion because if anything, the ancients were savages who feasted on raw meat and chop off nuff people head and were probably more carnivorous than anyone yet. If it is a case of exposure of human to the wild meats then these diseases should have occured long time ago. WHO must seh think I and I a foolish man because a I man black but me know say them deh real culprit.

Hatta fire

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I