Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=61

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/24/2020 4:32:31 AM

Word.
I will not reason against that!
Try Ital first everytime possible

Every 1 has to decide what when and why for them selves

Some ganja is gmo and such, or had all types of synthetic fkkry done . Chemical renderings etc.
Prolly what we would see in a hospital.

This iversation is heading toward the ganja reasonings GA started

Eyes ever heard bout
Hon.Priest Kailash great physicians international herbal clinic/hospital?

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/25/2020 1:32:52 AM

Blessed Love Idren

Evison, I man have not heard of the clinic/hospital the I speaks of.

I also sight, this conversation strays from its original topic. It seems there are no moderators to move posts or advise where InI post specific reasonings.

Black Christ in Flesh, Guess what: when I man was a child, my parents feed me swine. Yum yum eatum up. When I man gained consciousness, I man never touch it since. I man survive and live still. That swine wasn't even the vehicle for a life saving vaccine, that was just dinner. Or maybe lunch. The most important fact InI should sight, is vaccinations don't require pig flesh as an ingredient. Maybe InI Rastafari could work for laws or practices to be created where pig flesh couldn't be used in vaccines.

Also Black Christ in Flesh, does the I use rizzla with gum? I hope not. I hope not ever. Pig flesh in the glue. Even if you rip off the glue, you touching it Ras. As far as I know, Spain is the only country that has a law stating that rolling paper glue must be sugar based. I man rip it off still, since the fibers hold better anyways. But I man touch no pig.

Side note: I man read it takes 10 years for the enzymes of pig flesh to leave a human body. That's disgusting.

Vaccines still good. HIM Haile Selassie I teach InI so.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/29/2020 1:29:48 AM

Yes Beloved

How the I learned about pigs in rizzla glue?

Gross. Those the only papers sold around us. Thankhs to JAH I dont use rizzla

Ahsante

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/29/2020 5:55:47 AM

which exact label of rolling papers? because there are different brands and I have experienced smoking with different brands.

While my chalice makes me entranced only a few moments, a roll of ganja gets me high all day

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/29/2020 11:18:44 AM

Yes Idren

Heard about it randomly in a smoke shop when I was a youth. Times may have changed. They were specifically talking about Zig Zag, and that inspired I to do more research.

Gelatin is the ingredient in glue that you have to look out for. As InI can see, most rolling paper companies don't include an ingredient list for their gum.

Heard from someone living in Spain that their country specifically has a law that any glue that one would lick has to be made from sugar. Any rolling papers I have seen made in Spain say specifically "natural gum". The gum looks clear. I use Pure Hemp brand. Their classic papers burn better for I than their "unbleached" papers.

I see on Zig Zag website they talk about their gum being "100% Natural Gum Arabic":
"Derived from the sap of the African acacia tree, the natural properties of gum Arabic provide a consistent seal without impacting the taste of your smoke."

Haven't been able to find info on ingredient list for Rizzla specifically, but I see they are made in Belgium, along with another brand of rolling papers that I used to use. The glue looks noticeably yellow compared to any paper that I have seen advertised as "natural". I don't think Belgium has any laws about the contents of their glue.

In I research, I found that envelope and stamp glue used to have gelatin in them. Now it looks like most US and UK manufacturers have moved away from that, so as not to offend any religious groups. One blog post stated that Israel doesn't sell envelopes or stamps with glue on them because the glue frequently contains gelatin, mostly derived from pig.

What I know for sure is Spain requires sugar based gum. If the papers aren't made in Spain and don't say specifically they have 100% Natural or Arabic gum, they should be treated as suspect.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/29/2020 11:24:39 AM

I use pure hemp too

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/30/2020 10:34:19 AM

I love all of you.

And I'm glad that some have pointed out that many vaccinations are necessary because I don't like sounding like I'm pro-government and people tend to connect all these things with government and that's not fair. The same way that the agricultural industry produces food that the government regulates is the same way that the medical industry produces medicinal drugs and vaccines that the government regulates.

Local governments clean water to make it safe to drink and build roads we drive on. Taking the attitude that anything the government's fingers are on is bad/wrong/unhealthy, ignores the fact that you would likely have already gotten a deadly illness if not for PEOPLE... in the healthcare industry, working together scientifically to find answers for these things. It doesn't come from the government. It comes from people who then report their scientific findings to the government because only the government can regulate other industries (like education) and try to help healthcare professionals to keep people safe.

Same thing with COVID-19. The government had to get involved but the identification of the virus came from people. The government had to shut down business based on the recommendation of the people who are experts in virology.

There are many things you can blame government for and pin on the government as coming strictly from the government. Bun dem down fi dem tings all day. I don't care. I am a man of science. I believe in science and scientific solutions. So when scientists in every country can all see the same thing, that thing is real. That thing is bigger than any government.

There was a guy on the internet bottling unfiltered spring water, telling people it was healthy and safe. Apparently, there wasn't enough government regulation to keep him from doing this. But there is a long history of people dying because of unfiltered water; especially in Africa. So there will always be people pushing anti-government messages and claiming that we're being lied to and you should really buy into these alternatives. And while some alternatives are good, you really have to not think in terms of who is right and who is wrong. Science doesn't care about that. Science tries to find what works vs what doesn't. So pick the right tool for the job.

Like someone already said, if you get one of those deadly diseases its too late to take a vaccine and there may or may not be a cure. But it's too late. Diseases don't care about politics and propaganda. They simply infect as their means of survival.

So stop saying vaccinations are bad just because you did "research" and you found a bunch of videos and stuff online from people who either don't know what they're talking about or who are influenced by conspiracy theories themselves to the point where they are ignoring actual science.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/30/2020 2:05:38 PM

I actually looked up ingredients found in most vaccinations and treatments for chronic diseases and found out they contain pig, VACCINABBLES AND CHRONICS. all of which are treatable by CBD and THC, respectively. I might be generous enough to copy the links I visited here. Stop being antagonistic just for no good reason. You must hold a little love in your heart, or else...

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/31/2020 5:18:44 AM

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45939514

It's on fucking bbc. And now they want to enforce a microchip (Billy Gates) and chronovaccines (piggy population). Fyah?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/31/2020 9:24:37 AM

@BCiF

I understand your fear of pork. From my perspective the main reason why most "unclean" animals were considered though is because someone ate them and had a bad reaction. We all have different tolerances to things and different allergies. My gf is allergic to certain fruits but she can handle unclean fish just fine.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pigs-sweat-glands/

Most of my life has been spent under the assumption that because pigs don't sweat or their sweat isn't time to heat, that they couldn't get rid of harmful chemicals. A lot of people believed this and so a lot of people spread this around.

It is not true.

Because chickens are not mammals they also do not have sweat glands. In both chickens and pigs the toxins are removed by liver and kidneys just like they are in humans.

So why do animals that don't eat meat need a liver or kidneys?

https://www.pigspeace.org/main/didyouknow.html

https://www.cfs.gov.hk/english/programme/programme_rafs/programme_rafs_fc_02_05.html#:~:text=Natural%20toxins%20are%20poisonous%20substances,protective%20mechanism%20for%20the%20plant.

It's because there are naturally occurring toxins in fruits and vegetables.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5340032/#:~:text=Studies%20have%20shown%20that%20Ascaris,uncooked%2C%20or%20improperly%20washed%20vegetables

... also parasites.

So how does a pig get parasites if all they eat are natural vegetation? Because all of that is part of nature and natural vegetation.

So basically anything you fear from a pig, you can also fear from cows, chickens, who all eat the same things vegans eat. I'm not advertising for pork products here. I rarely eat even a little bit of pork.

But point #1 is that toxins and parasites exist in food in general.

Point #2 is about food preparation.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE EATING...

Food preparation is important. You should be washing your fruits and veggies. Eating these things raw is like not using a condom with a woman you know has herpes. It is common for there to be recalls on Romaine lettuce for example. Doesn't mean you should never eat Romaine lettuce. It just means you could get a bad batch. It's kind of like plants and animals can get sicknesses and diseases the same way we humans can. So if you eat a sick animal then chances are you will get sick too. Period. The bible also talks about this; talks about how an animal dies and how it is unclean. Any animal that dies on its own was generally thought to be unclean ("unhygienic").

Bacterial food poisoning happens all the time, even in restaurants. But it affects some chains more than others because of how quickly the food is prepared. The cooking process kills anything that is alive. That includes bacteria. Toxins are also deactivated in high temps. Even if we were talking about coronavirus, it would die if it got cooked. That's why food prep is important because unless you scan your meal with a microscope you can't see whats growing on its surface or inside it.

Obviously animals do not cook their food. They eat it raw. Therefore they ingest the toxins and parasite eggs and all of that. And yes, as a result they can be hosts for worms. A 2016 study notes that over 3.5 billion people around the world have an intestinal parasite infection. This is typical of developing areas with poor sanitation. You can get parasites from water; especially if it contains fecal matter. The more "natural" your food source is, the more likely it is actually harmful because natural contaminants are living contaminants.

Whatever toxins you ingest are handled by the liver and kidneys. We are all constantly filtering out bad parts of our environment out of our bodies and constantly living with parts of our environment that are beneficial. There are "good bacteria" that you actually want in your intestines to help you digest food and destroy harmful bacteria and other microorganisms as well as produce vitamin K.

If a person doesn't have this community of good bacteria built up, like a small child naturally wouldn't, then food containing microorganisms and parasites are more dangerous. But the point (#3) is that if you are healthy then your body has the right tools to handle the meats that you consume, including pork. One of the biggest reasons to avoid a lot of pork and other red meat is the fat content and load that puts on blood vessels.

But what I'd rather see us do is discuss WHY certain things are bad, and not just blindly label everything and use those labels to judge other people. I say eating plants can be just as dangerous as eating animals. And as far as gelatin... the fact that the customary means of producing gelatin is boiling, that means the risk of it transmitting anything is very low. Our species, not only has a liver and kidneys for a reason, but we also have teeth designed for eating both plants and animals. And we can pretty much eat anything we're not individually allergic to. Religions tend to say otherwise because restriction is how they exercise their control and as well how they convince people that they need that religion to protect them from all the things they don't know and lack the scientific tools to find out. This idea of having inside knowledge makes them attractive; as if that knowledge came from gods, but a lot of times is just based on experiences. If a lot of people are allergic to shellfish, it is reasonable for group of people to assume that shellfish are bad to eat.

But if vegans have about the same life span as meat eaters then what is truly the difference? It would be one thing if you could show that all vegans live to be 120 and meat eaters all die at 70. But that's not true and statistics that talk about this don't normally get it right.

https://www.pacificprime.com/blog/myth-debunked-do-vegetarians-live-longer.html#:~:text=All%20in%20all%2C%20the%20results,longer%20than%20average%20non%2Dvegetarians.

Someone who is health conscious enough to do one thing is probably conscious enough of maintaining a balanced diet, reducing weight, etc. Things that may have a much bigger impact on overall health than whether or not you eat meat or even pork. What kind of sleep do you get? That can affect your lifespan too, so can owning a pet. There are meat eaters who don't care about their health and then there are those who do. There are cultures in the east where meat is the minor part of the meal and western cultures where meat is the main course. It's all about balance. I was very impressed when my Life Science professor said this during a lecture because we were at a Seventh Day Adventist college and SDAs are known for strict vegetarian and vegan diets. But what he said has proved to be true. And because I grew up with them I know that vegetarians don't automatically live longer than anyone else. So you have to be conscious of everything to do with health, including purifying your air and water and exercising to maintain a health weight. That's how you promote long life, not by attacking certain animals.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I