Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=121

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/3/2021 7:05:01 AM

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/3/2021 7:26:14 PM

Dr Sebi was also a suspect in crime for claims of money laundering because his claims and method of curing HiV Aids could not be accounted for or backed up (proven) scientifically.

Dr Debi's health approach is largely based on myths and PSEUDOSCIENCE. He strays far from known scientific facts and actually endangers human lives instead of treating them. Local herbs cure various minor illnesses and anyone with a slight knowledge of herbs can make abnormal claims to lure in victims of his conmanship or practice.

You guys seem to like reading and usually pen down (type) long posts between threads that are difficult to read (for me who dropped out of school) and hurt the eye. However, I'd like to share two links with priceless information about Dr Sebi and his tomfoolery business. You guys must get to read it, since you like long speeches and long posts that bore the eye between threads:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_diet

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Bowman

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/4/2021 7:34:56 AM

The British Dietetic Association named the alkaline diet one of the "top 5 worst celeb diets to avoid in 2018", branding it as "nonsense".- wikipedia encyclopedia

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/5/2021 5:16:01 AM

The British Dietetic Association also claims that drinking cows milk is good for your bones... Studies have shown people who drink cows milk have higher rates of osteoporosis.

I don't follow what the BDA says.

There are many people that have benefited from eating alkaline. Go and tell them that it's not good for them and you'll just get laughed at.

Dr. Sebi helped many people and his works still continue to do so.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/5/2021 2:32:10 PM

People have been drinking milk for millennia. Including highly spiritual human beings who reached the highest possible height of enlightenment and spiritual progress, whose stories are in the bible. Tell me, can you tear down babylon gates with your own hands literally like Samson or annoint an everlasting bloodline and throne for the chosen people, like Samuel. John the Baptist baptised a whole nation with water of the earth and the least you could do is further his mission.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/5/2021 2:44:00 PM

Have you ever seen a UFO? U-F-O

Did you know unlike presidents and politicians most Professional doctors do not cheat in exams because it takes years of practical apprenticeship to acquire expertice in the trade.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 1/5/2021 4:41:27 PM

And those peoples who have been drinking milk for millennia have the highest rates of osteoporosis. Dairy is scary for the bones.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/5/2021 10:50:02 PM

You guys I think just cook up hatred for certain diet practices, I don't know why. For example whatever this guy is saying about milk and osteoporosis is an absolute lie. Since when was a special diet pass required to access mystical realms and gain spiritual wisdom??

Why would man and man stand in the doorway of heaven, not sure whether they want come in or stay outside, yet them still block the doorway fe the humble people who want come in.
All the prophets of Israel up to Emperor Haile Selassie I were raised on milk and meat. From Solomon to Menelik, and before Samuel and Abraham, yet none of them was found to have "BRITTLE BONES". Some of the people them were actually warriors and fighters and killed tens of thousands by the strength of their arm and agility in battle.

SUMMARY
Multiple randomized controlled trials show that dairy products lead to improved bone health in all age groups.--

"Milk and Osteoporosis — Is Dairy Really Good for Your Bones?" https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-dairy-good-for-your-bones

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/5/2021 11:04:44 PM

Now, honestly speaking, as an African born and raised in Africa, born and raised in the ghetto,

dietary propaganda ain't cool. Not one or fifty percent.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/6/2021 2:53:13 AM

Debunking alkaline diet using reality

Alkaline diet (also known as the alkaline ash diet, alkaline acid diet, acid ash diet, and acid alkaline diet) describes a group of loosely related diets based on the misconception that different types of food can have an effect on the pH balance of the body. It originated from the acid ash hypothesis, which primarily related to osteoporosis research. Proponents of the diet believe that certain foods can affect the acidity (pH) of the body and that the change in pH can therefore be used to treat or prevent disease. Credible laboratories have done extensive research on this subject and have proven the theory to be false, not supporting the claimed mechanism of this diet. Due to conclusive evidence, it is not recommended by dietitians or other health professionals.

These diets have been promoted by alternative medicine practitioners, who propose that such diets treat or prevent cancer, heart disease, low energy levels, and other illnesses. Human blood is maintained between pH 7.35 and 7.45 by acid–base homeostasis mechanisms. Levels above 7.45 are referred to as alkalosis and levels below 7.35 as acidosis. Both are potentially serious. The idea that these diets can materially affect blood pH for the purpose of treating a range of diseases is not supported by scientific research and makes incorrect assumptions about how alkaline diets function that are contrary to human physiology.

This proposed mechanism, in which the diet can significantly change the acidity of the blood, goes against "everything we know about the chemistry of the human body" and has been called a "myth" in a statement by the American Institute for Cancer Research[10] because it is "virtually impossible" to create a less acidic environment in the body.[10] While a selectively alkaline diet may change the pH level in the urine, it has not been shown to elicit a sustained change in blood pH levels, nor to provide the clinical benefits claimed by its proponents. Because of the body's natural regulatory mechanisms, which do not require a special diet to work, eating an alkaline diet can, at most, change the blood pH minimally and transiently.

-Wikipedia Encyclopedia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I