Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=101

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/15/2020 4:00:58 AM

I don't have to be vaccinated in a prison cell, or at gunpoint, because vaccination carries with it a certificate which might be deployed widely especially here in Africa.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/15/2020 5:09:11 PM

Viruses have always existed from before civilizations. I believe God made a self-renewing world with all these microorganisms for specific purposes, but this doesn't diminish the possibility that a virus could have been modified by scientific means for population control, just how they make it on a worldwide scale so they can deploy a mandatory swine vaccine (pollution) for everybody misses my intelligence, because the vaccine will probably contain swine, or some other godforsaken animal to make it stable.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/15/2020 5:35:02 PM

Vaccines contain all kind of crazy stuff, from rats, pigs to monkeys. One would even wonder if they're practicing some sort of witchcraft because all these disease them a write up vaccine fa all a them are cured by the strong herb. Hell. Herb is antimalarial.

So me find out say that human viruses, or rather viruses that afflict human beings, are a human creation invention for world domination and absolute illegal power. I want to see who will argue against this then we will know who is working for the system from then on.

And speaking of a microchip, who doesn't have it already, everywhere I go I see people with the chip and I say to my self, the world is an awful place, but only a little while longer. And the humble shall rest. But the brute Shall have none rest.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/16/2020 3:38:41 AM

aging itself is a disease

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 12/16/2020 4:55:01 AM

IPXninja,
How is your womban doing? Prayerfully your family and yourself are well.

(I had answered some questions you asked me a couple of pages back, not sure if you had seen it. Bringing it back again with a couple more links)

IPXninja: "When you say they poison... It isn't the government that comes to your farm and adds poison to your crops. It's the farmer believing that his pesticides are safe because of a commercial for Roundup. How would he know Roundup has chemicals that cause cancer? The company that owned Roundup was Monsanto."

It is the government with its polytricksters that provide incentives for the use of herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, etc making it appear safe for farmers to use on crops when they are actually poisoning the crops and themselves from the exposure to such chemicals. And it is the polytricksters who get paid by companies like Monsanto (as in on the payroll like Rumsfeld) and that change the laws and regulations of the FDA and USDA, in the USA and other organizations in other countries.

How would a farmer know these chemicals are poison? Some farmers read and educate themselves about what they are spraying on their crops. More and more farmers are stoping their use of these chemicals because they have learned that they are killing themselves and their soil.

XPninja: "But you have to look, with a critical eye, on who is actually doing what because I feel like you're blaming the government for production which it is not (At least in the US) involved in. The US isn't communist so it doesn't control the means of production. It simply regulates."

I do not separate the government from it's politicians. The polytricksters make and change the laws; and they allow poison in our food and medicine. In fact they make
a lot of money from doing it.
And while you say that the government "doesn't control the means of production. It simply regulates." I would have to argue that the government does control the means of production through its regulations.

IPXninja: "Government do subsidize different crops, but again, they don't control the means of production so they can't force anyone to sell poison. Because the government doesn't produce anything it also cannot produce an alternative to what private individuals or companies are producing."

The government does regulate the means of production. They can make the chemicals illegal. Many countries have banned the use of the very same chemicals that the US government allows companies and farmers to use in their production.

IXPninja: "So I hear what you're saying, but you're arguing against things that has to be done to protect the population."

I don't sight it as such. What the government and its polytrickters are doing is hurting the population: they are not protecting the population. How does adding known poisons to our foods & medicines protect the population? Bellies not hungry; but it is now full of cancer, or other diseases and illnesses.

I said there are better ways, higher ways; and IPXninja you said, "Do these better ways scale? Please explain an example or two."

Here are some links to people and organizations that are producing higher quality goods and services (products you can truly call good) in better ways.

www.regenerationinternational.org/about-us/

www.soulflowerfarm.com

www.upisf.com

www.growwhereyouare.farm

www.soilgeneration.org/about-us

www.brownsranch.us/

www.understandingag.com/partners/ray-archuleta/

www.marincarbonproject.org/pages/b9-pages/about/who-we-are

www.savory.global/our-team

www.donigamarkegard.com/

www.priestkailash.com/

www.drsebiscellfood.com/about-us/

www.intlherbalproducts.com

www.drhyman.com

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/17/2020 6:11:42 PM

Herb is the healing of the nation. The snake headed aliens who rule this planet wouldn't just let you know, but that is the plain truth. Ganja is a super herb, ah my guarantee, like how them have superfoods and stuff.

https://hbnaturals.com/269140

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/21/2020 4:08:38 AM

Blessed I

Babylon's vaccine does not work!

Herbs are the Healing of nations and the service of mankind.

The World Health Organisation said not to trust herbs, are they mad? they are a deceiving organisation! In Africa the covid was cured immediately with herbs. The World Health Organisation downplayed this fact. Today people still use herbs and natural cures, like the breathing of fresh air instead of a mask, to get rid of diseases.

Their vaccines won't work. The I just has to ignore Babylon and carry on as Normal.

Babylon played the whole world over with this vaccine to bring upon to us their paganism and rituals and their false beliefs.

They do no listen to the science. Babylon just wants to implement lockdowns.

There is no vaccine that Babylon has that will work!

Herbs is the service of man.

Use natural cures to cure covid and breathe fresh air to get rid of the bacteria build up in ones lungs if one wears a mask.

It is Ital and very important and Vital that the I remove the mask to breathe fresh air to open up ones lungs.

Babylon knows that if we have bacteria build up in our lungs, that we will have difficulties breathing and seek medical help from Babylon of course.

Seek medical help from nature. Use natural healing to be healed and immune.

Build up natural immunity.

Natural herd immunity is the way forward.

Babylon has Dictators to force us to get sick.

Fire burn the Medical Tyranny 🐉;;-😷;;

And draconian measures set out against us and our livelihoods, so that Babylon forces us to get sick. And then they still say there is no vaccine.

The best vaccine is natural herd immunity.

The best vaccine is to take off your mask and breathe fresh air.

Babylon is making money selling vaccines that don't work, telling customers to come every 3 weeks to get another shot of more poison that does not heal but makes the disease worse.

Babylon will fall down

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 6:51:21 AM

So whey you gonna get tired? You made your own confession that you only want to see rasta children dead. That's all you care about. Stash inna pocket, mouth a run like tap water. Find out say you a informer. You a walking dead, taking on big names like MELCHIZEDEK, Hell do you know who the real Melchizedek was? In the ancient days or in our days??? DO YOU KNOW WHY THE CONSCIOUS REGGAE MUSICIAN CALL HIMSELF CHEZIDEK and NOT MELCHIZEDEK? ? You must be crazy young man to think you're even close to being Melchizedek.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/21/2020 7:06:15 AM

The Pope wants to see all or most of us dead.

Blessed I

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/21/2020 7:09:20 AM

The pope is dead already. Him cannot see nothing. Call them the living dead.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I