Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6318&start_row=21

The political Rasta.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/6/2015 5:44:39 AM

Yes zion mountain, exactly! More fire. We must take control of our lives and destiny, self-reliance is crucial and a must, but unfortunately it won't get you very far in this shitstem! Take the fight to them!

Rastafari

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/6/2015 5:59:06 AM

How can Rasta be free in the system?

How can Africa be free from this system of white supremacy? Do she play politics or does she cut those politriks off from her resources or do she take up arms for battle? Or what does she do?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/6/2015 6:43:06 AM

Wait wait wait
Stick a pin

Politricks in an African country whe sovereign is completely different Dan politics in a western country / in a white country. i hope U c da difference

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/6/2015 9:43:26 AM

GA, are you talking to me or VoodooRutz?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/6/2015 10:29:42 AM

Every I

A black man entering into the political arena of a African country is different to a black man trying the same in Europe or the US.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/6/2015 10:36:30 AM

Yes i agree GA, however, the principle behind it more important for I. We should all take a much active role in our respective communities, cities and countries.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/6/2015 2:50:13 PM

Seen....

The I hit the nail to the head G.A....

Big op

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/6/2015 4:14:42 PM

Well the western political players of Europe and the U.S still run things. Mugabe example, a black in Africa with a pro African stance still sanctions placed in him and his country halting the economy. What position are we to play, a submissive secondary roll?

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/7/2015 4:27:24 PM

Because if you have even the slightest knowledge about Mugabe, and an objective viewpoint, you should know that Mugabe is not an innocent little flower. Of course he will face sanctions for racism and denying human rights (regardless of what i think about those certain "human rights")

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/7/2015 5:29:18 PM

No. Zimbabwe doesn't face sanctions because of the attitude of Mugabe. What about all the other African countries whe in sanction or trade embargo or money problem from the west. Study the way the IMF, world bank and the US and UN run their business. And how they keep their foot on the necks of small or poor counties in order to continue their personal standards of living. Nkrumah predicted all of this in his Revolutionary Warfare book. In fact, they did it to Nkrumah with the IMF/world bank involvement of the building of the dam in Ghana and now look whe problem they in. Its so much higher than them being offended by Mugabe lol. Dem people deh in cahoots to make sure white supremacy full time continue. And them deh people is superior to any individual political regime

If what I've said is new to you or you unawares just google search or YouTube search IMF WORLD BANK and Africa.

The only solution is Pan Africanism. And kicking all of dem people and control out of Africa together. No point mugaba saying he's not dealing with this and that when the west still have control of the economy of the neighbouring countries to Zimbabwe (who Zimbabwe therefore NEED to have dealing with). It will take a collective effort.

By the way, EVERY BODY and their families should read Nkrumas Revolutionary Warfare and learn his story (rise and fall) and dealings with the west.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I