Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6311&start_row=1

Our Youth in Slavery

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 12/1/2015 5:39:54 PM

Greetings to all the Lions and Lionesses.
I n I born and reside in Africa, East Africa, Kenya.
From the enlightment and Truth hit me, i decided to tru something out of the ordinary, sneak into babylon as a secret agent to spy on their various means of enslaving people to gather intel for my fellow Idrens in the Faith! what i find out each day in my missions is incredible. I n I was born with a light complexion but im full African to the marrow. i try lie to a few set of women that im european and they wann fornicate wuth me with all means. i tell another set im Taita tribe and they dont wanna talk anymore. i sight that Babylin has already aquired a tight grip on our youth. something ive been studying throughout the days since my realisation. our youth have no idea of their roots, nor wnt to care. they all dream of a life of vanity n its serious for our youths are the future. I n I as Jah Jah secret agent believe i will be given the Power to know how to free their minds. im still going deeper into the minds of the babylon captives in my list. hope to find a cure. if any of you have any tip to help I n I in my prject or disagree with it please feel free to reason with I n I.
Blessings in the Name of IYesus Kristos Our Strength and Hope!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/1/2015 6:00:59 PM

After you ketch the young daughters out like that you reveal your true ancestry and then put a fire under them for their mix up self hating young minds. Babylon system is design to target the mind of the young. They know that ALL of the revolutionary movements were started by Young people, Rastafari included.

More powa king the road is rough the road is rocky but InI trod on

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 12/4/2015 10:29:41 AM

Blessed love rasta!
I n I been hard on the net trying to study babywrong through our zion captives. More love and Joy in the Lord IYesus Kristos, I n I in Him, IYesus Kristos in Jah, Jah in IYesus Kristos, I n I In Jah, Jah In I n I, I n I is Jah!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I