Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6309&start_row=1

KUNDALINI AWAKENING. ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 12/1/2015 12:26:52 PM

After my baptism i felt like my body die and me ascend into my temple. I n I have since been living in I temple if you understand me.. i stoped living on earth n went inside where i now commune witg earth. sounds are 360° vision is extremely vibrant, sense of smell consists of other degrees of smell i never experienced.
it was all amazing, wisdom kicks in like a flowing river but one thing i did not know, i was not alone...i had freed myself outa the matrix only to find out those that enslave us could notice my vibration. it was one of my most challeging moments in life, those that are still in the matrix wouldnt believe me when i told them i was under attack spiritualy and even physically...
I have so much to explain about my realisation, would realy love to share if only we would come here and reason about this,you can ask anything n i will explain it to you. is this the baptism by fire?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/1/2015 1:06:01 PM

Bless my Lord. So what is Kundalin?

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 12/1/2015 3:12:03 PM

What is Kundalini???

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/1/2015 5:22:02 PM

I giv thanks brother PurpleBlue

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 12/1/2015 5:41:41 PM

I give thanks my brother purple blue

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 12/7/2015 10:02:13 AM

Greetings African Warrior
Blessed love and respect to the i in experiencing the kundalini force. The i fully overstands what the experiences are the i is going through. I started practising yoga around 2011 and at that time i smoked ganja religiously. I was always smoking and funny enough i was able to control i self infront of peers and people older than i. Iman was feeding the ind, soul and body properly.
That is when i began i journey in the metaphysical world or as the matrix calls the journey into the rabbit hole. I read quite a lot of texts i have never even thought existed. From the Kaballah to the ancient east mystics on china, japan, to the western knowledge in north and south america and most importantly african texts. I favourite aspect of knowledge was astrology as iman was quite fascinated iman is a pisces and thus wanted to learn more about it and get to know what it was about.
That year was in the aeon of pisces and it was primarily 3d transitioning to 5d going through the 4d which did not get to last that long. Now as the aeon of aquarius the gospel of iyesus kristos is blazing fire proper.
I man experienced the kundalini force, the serpent power rising from the spine to the crown and just as the i says, color, vision, smell, everything changed every speech. Luckily i was around brethren and sistrens who overse the message and were spiritual seekers so ini would reason profoundly most of the free time as the chalice would burn and it was abit overwhelmingly. Iman had to disappear for a few times and iditate to recompose iself and regain iself because the force was quite strong.
Its been 4 years now and i have experienced the psycic attacks from the matrix. Iman used to preach or burn fire openly to people then iman begun to realize the forces were too strong on i.In the movie the matrix agent smith says to neo that when he tries to fight the system the system will fight him back through the people. That is what iman went through
Soon the i will realize that fighting the system is not important rather keep iself aware and cautious to every entity the i comes across with. Everything is energy thus the i has to be able to recognize a persons energy quickly when the i is around them. Yes it has aspects of psychology but it is important to protect iself. One part that is important to be cautious is the internet. Entities like facebook or myspace or any other kind are not good to be used for a long time. Yes they have a purpose but do not dwell there a lot. Disconnect and recharge the i energy.
The kundalini energy sympotons include
- Unexplained illness;
- Erratic behavior;
- A feeling of "losing it" and difficulty coping with everyday life;
- Chills or hot flashes;
- Evidence of multiple personalities;
- Excessive mood swings: depression or ecstasy;
- Times of extreme dullness or brilliance;
- Loss or distortion of memory;
- Disorientation with oneself, others, work, or the world in general;
- Extremes in appearance (a person may fluctuate between looking years younger one moment and twenty years older a short time later);
- Visual effects: seeing lights or colors, geometric shapes, scenes from past lives, or future events.

In order to protect the i self from the psychic attacks the i has to ensure that there is a shield created by the i through the use of the mind. Create a shield that protects the i like an electro-magnetic field which blocks waves from coming in. We are run by electricity energy so it is easy to do so.
Of course do exercise, chant your mantras kundalini haro-hannum, meditation, eat proper, drink lots of water. Read and feed the ind. The unlimited source of knowledge the i receives is from a source called Akashic records or akasha.

A proper study of ancient indo-kush Kundalini knowledge can be found here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRVJy-2BwDk
What i am looking for is the picture of the colors associated witht he chakras, i have not found them anywhere excatly like that. If the I can come accross them, kindly share them here. More knowledge to be added soon in proportions rasta.
Be ware of people around, find a way to open the third eye and close it at will, this will be very important when in public or private. And sleep is the main rejuvenator for dmt which enhances the third eye. Much rest is needed.

Blessed ites and love, kindness and ipremacy always.

Check this intersting links very profound and quite amazing too. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLkzg8bFgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRVJy-2BwDk

Messenger: DURU Sent: 12/9/2015 12:34:38 PM

Blessed to all,

Yes I ,Afrikan warrior,who is this I that experiences kundalini?

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 12/9/2015 7:26:17 PM

It is I n I mi bredda Duru.
Its been months now they gave I n I drugs to dull the senses so the i cant feel the energies flow but with time the drugs are dulling n i can feel them again come foward. I n I had posted a topic with another name here when i experienced it. I n I will post it for you.
Do the I know about this? I n I come from East Africa
Bless

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/11/2015 12:02:48 AM

Is it a positive or negative feeling? If its positive then why does de I take drugs for ity? I man na know about dis Kundalini but I do experience de feel of energy flow when I man in iditations especialy by de river side. I even sometimes experience extra senses. One Black Love

Messenger: DURU Sent: 12/11/2015 4:15:14 AM

Blessed to All,

Yes I, AWK , a true that as InI but this can be mis interpret it with d lower I ,since this is d common case , transcendence and such is an experience happening only to d lower I ,while d higher I is d witness of it ,however is nothing wrong with it unless d clinging or identification to d lower I as d higher I , it is natural to experience such energies while InI consciousness is getting deeper still needs to be alert and cautious since have such experience can lead to identification again,to be constant alert and as being the witness of all this events without any identification is the true meaning of meditation , being aware , just like the sky while the sun rises and sets , the sky remains ,in this example , the sky is the awareness or higher I while the sun is the self conscious or lower I or personal I ,

In ancient KMT the story of Ausar(higher I) defeated by Set(as identity hence d ego) and avenged by Heru(Lower I as a function) with d help of Isis(compassion) and Tehuti(wisdom) Ausar was resurrected (enlightenment) on this point ,there is no more me ,you this nor that.
as an experience and not just as an intellectual overstanding ,

Kundalini , was symbolized as a dragon by the east or a snake while in Afrika as a lion , RA is the kundalini in Ancient KMT .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I