Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6309&start_row=21

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/16/2015 7:09:00 AM

YOGA existed in Africa in Ancient times”, says Pablo M Imani. Seeing my disbelief that yoga has ancient ties with Africa - for yoga has always been associated with Indian mystics 5,000 years ago - he explains, “Yoga started in ancient Egypt with the Egyptian civilization more than 10,000 years ago.” Pablo continues. “Ancient Egypt stretched along the Nile valley down to Uganda, including present day Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia. Trade existed between the ancient Egyptians and Indians. Ethiopia was known as Kush and India as “IndusKush”. According to the Ta Meri MDW NTCHR (Egyptian scriptures), Asaru (Osiris), the "Netcher (God) of the Underworld" and revered as the "King of the Living", went to India because it was a colony of Kush (Cush / Ethiopia). Ethiopia and Asaru (Osiris) (Asarian concept of the Sleeping Soul) came from Ethiopia. You have to remember that ancient Egypt and Ethiopia were ONE.”

Pablo also explains that “research shows ancient scriptures on African yoga like The Ebers Papyrus, an Egyptian medical papyrus of herbal knowledge dating 1550 BC.”

Sufism is the mystical (spiritual) side of Al Islam, which Pablo says is a remnant of ancient Ta Meri culture (said Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools) with its focus on the divine through chanting (hekau, hesi), meditation and devotion to heal the heart, becoming ONE with the ALL. It was the Kheri Heb”, the Egyptian priesthood who practice an ancient form of yoga known as Smai Tawi. “The practitioners of this system re-enact the movement of gods and goddesses (opening of the meridians and nadis [nodes], chakras to expand the aura) through focused breath or Smai Tawi. Smai is the science of breath or the union with breath. Tawi is the union of the two lands, which is the Upper (Heru / Horus) and the Lower Egypt (Set / Sut). In other words, it is the union of the physical and the spiritual. “These people understood the concept of ‘Heaven on Earth’, which is mentioned in the HOLY BIBLE Matthew 6:9-13 (excerpt) "Our FatherA)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23292A"> who art in Heaven, hallowed be thine name, 10 thine kingdomB)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-23293B"> come, thou will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven... 

There is an an ancient Ta Meri (Kemetian / Egyptian) proverb which goes ‘As above, so below as below so above. As within, so without.’  

Ta Meri Smai Tawi (Egyptian Yoga) is known as Uatcheta Smai Tawi. Uatcheta Smai Tawi is a collection of Ancient Yogic Teachings, Chi Kung (Qi Gong, Falun Gong, Chinese Yoga), Tai Chi (Baqua, Nei Kung, Wei Kung and etc...) and Practices for Self-Transformation through Self-Realization and Self-Mastery. These were the teachings and practices that allowed the Ngu (Negus) Pharoah (Per Ahh,) high officials and crafts men and women, Priests and Priestess, and Sages and Yogis be intelligent, harmonious, disciplined, Self-realized leaders in Ancient Indigenous Cultures.

Smai Tawi

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/16/2015 1:16:43 PM

"TAWI" seems related to "TAWHEED" in Islam and "TEWAHEDO" in Ethiopia!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/16/2015 5:41:50 PM

WOW! Breddah VDR! GOOD EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, being the lover of etymology and words, completely missed that one!! So, I went and looked up the definitions to make sure, and di I is ABSOLUTELY correct! This is why InI LOVE to build...what one misses, the other comes forward with! LOVE IT!!!

Kemetic Tawi or Taui = the union of the two lands of Egypt, or "Union of the lower self with the Higher Self"

Tewahedo (Ge'ez ተ;ዋ;ሕ;ዶ; täwaḥ;ə;do) is a Ge'ez word meaning "being made one" or "unified"..

Tahwid in Arabic = is the indivisible oneness concept of monotheism in Islam

EGYPTIAN YOGA & ETHIOPIC ORIGINS OF MYTHS & RELIGION: FROM HINDUS KUSH, KABBALAH TO KRSTOS

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/16/2015 7:44:29 PM

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/27/2015 12:53:11 AM

Give thankhs I JAH, Itinual honor + love to the I's. It is a pleasure to see this reasoning bring forth so much fruit.

Beautifully Ixplained sistren RastaGoddess. Give thankhs also for sharing the sources. The teaching by Brother Odwirafo is very deep, if the I's have time to hear the lesson... The time from 2:00:00 onward addresses the meanings of Yoga and Chakra from a KemetIvision.
This is the PDF file to follow along with the Idren in his text:
http://www.odwirafo.com/KARA-KASA_The_Origin_and_Nature_of_the_Chakra.pdf

... Great eye VoodooRuutz for that linguistic comparison between Tawi and Tewahedo! Give Ises.

𓋹;

These images may help the I's to see the way the ideas carry over from Kemet into Hindukush/Indian teachings. The I's can also read about the Innection in Pert m Hru by Muata Ashby, or listen to to Bro Odwirafo's lecture because he has a clear explanation, mentioning the seven magical knots that are referenced in "Chapter 71" of the Prt M Heru.

𓋹;

Brother Black Heart I dont wanna call this a condition with symptoms because that makes Uraeus/Kundalini awakening sound like a sickness, when it is a healing.
Most people can relate with the feelings of the energy centers being blocked, being distressed, and causing dis-ease. For example, the physical phenomenon of heartbreak, the feeling in the chest of the heart being in pain due to an emotional need for love or a need to forgive the lack of love. These are the feelings that we can mitigate when we awaken the centers, learn the associations between difference aspects of the mind/Irit/body, and ease the Irit through actions of Maat that will bring relief to the physical person.
I do not claim to be an expert on the chakras/kasa/kara, but an Itinual student. As I mentioned before, I have been working to use these centers with more intention, I am indeed still working. So everything I experience about this process is up for comparison to the experiences of others.
The feeling of being aligned might be unique in certain ways to individuals. The feelings associated with the specific energy centers can be seen in the charts above. The I might notice that some people associate the root or the lowest knot with reproductive organs and others associate it with excretory organs. This is why I say the experiences might be different. But I do not think people have to focus on the specific points on the spinal column in order for the whole Uraeus, or the spiral of energy, to become more aligned. And it seems most people have similar experiences.
For example, my mama does not know about Kundalini/Uraeus but she does practice some poses I have shown her, and she prays while she is in the poses, as well as praying at other times. She is now in a transitional time in her life as all of her children and grandchildren are living outside her home, and now her focus has moved inside as she has more time to medItate. Recently she has been telling I that she now has an aversion to eating meat and processed foods. This is in Isight a healing and aligning of the navel center which is associated with the digestive system and with the emotional responses people have to food. Not because of ideology or even factual lessons, but through an internal alignment to the Most I, this transformation is taking place. It mirrors the process that I&I experienced as I began awakening I inner self, and I think most others agree that this change in food choice tends to happen naturally when a person begins seeking a higher medItation.
I sight the alignment can come from a variety of practices, it does not have to be from what we call Hatha yoga, or yoga with asanas. Still I experience that for I personally, the poses bring I to a place of physical power and simultaneous surrender into I Irit. I sometimes say to people that it is the process of pushing beyond a physical boundary that makes one realize that they have no boundaries.
For I the feeling of being energetically aligned is the difference between asleep and awake, confined and free. The awareness can open beyond what most people think. The experiences if life can be more intense than some people know. The energy is something I am still learning to use, but it is most definitely a benefit to I to be in this alignment, and it does not cause paranoia or distressing emotions, only perfection of peace, joy, and a Lioness heart of strength. That is why I was surprised that the dis-ease the Idren African_Warrior_King is mentioning is supposedly related to the awakened kundalini, because to I it seems the opposite. The sense of extremely heightened awareness, and the fact that others are aware of the difference in the I's mental state, yes I can relate to that. But feelings of possession by the spirit of an animal, or being tied to an animal so that it causes trouble to the I daily life? That is not the like what I experience in this Innerstanding.

𓋹;

Maat Htp each and every One
May the Most I Haile Selahsie I be reawakened within the I

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/27/2015 5:31:26 AM

Color science huh Ites gold and green!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/27/2015 6:47:40 AM

LOVE IT!!!!!! Give thanks sista queen!!! Will be reading and watching the video di I shared!

BBEAUTIFUL REASONINGS!!!!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/27/2015 2:45:15 PM

Blessed word sound & power. I man couldn't realy overs de Idren fo when him write de topic him seh its awakening but he then start teling about negative feelings, then dem start to tel dat its a disease thus I man got confused about dis awakening disease. De brother ended up complaining instead of teling I & I about his awakening experience with dis Kundalin. Giv thanks fe.de explaination sista.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/28/2015 8:48:06 AM

Bowen's Seven-Fold Division of the Spirit

Bowen's Bonaabakulu Abasekhemu also taught him a seven-fold division of the Spirit, but from within the Zulu tradition. By tradition, it is explicitly traced back to ancient Kamit. The division parallels, though not perfectly, the Kamitic Division of the Spirit as revealed to us by Ra Un Nefer Amen and shown in Table 1.1. Bowen relates the following division:

The Physical Body (Umzimba).

The Etheric Body (Isltunzi): This is merely the etheric counterpart of the physical body...

Lower Mind (Amandhla): That portion of the Mind which shows as Life-Force and other forms of what we call Energy.

The Animal Mind (Utiwesilo): The planes of mind which manifest as passions, emotions, and instincts.

Human Mind (Utiwomuntu): The planes of Mind which manifest as human consciousness, Intellect, higher emotions, etc.

Spiritual Mind (Utiwetongo): The higher planes manifesting Spiritual Consciousness.

Itongo: The Ray, or spark of Universal Spirit which informs all lower manifestations.

Kemetic Spirituality

The Seven Minds

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 1/1/2016 7:14:22 AM

Blessed loves bredrins and sistrens.
The i's have reasoned profoundly on the deeper meaning of the kundalini which is beautiful to read. Iman would like to say to bredrin Blackheart that when iman was writing the types of feelings a person may experience when opening the chakras are in no way negative at all.
These are natural conditions that the body will go through and after that no more. A man simply knows thyself fully. That is the goal of this life to overstand ini selves. Through Rastafari, it is a chakra opening iditation as aspects of the journey do change the human body, mind and soul. Chakras are opening and that is when a person may be filled with lots of energy, lots of questions and many more other changes and after a period of time the person simply breaks from that shell and a new outer body is created. Like metamorphosis, when a person starts learning the trod they go through various stages from a small baby to a full grown adult (metaphorically or metaphysically speaking).

Iman feel like all the words that ini wanted to share have been said and it feels nice too.

To the bredrin posting the question, be still m=and quiet the mind, and reduce actions. Be simple. A short egyptian poem id like to share with the i.

Give your years and hear what is said,
Give your mind over to their interpretation: It is profitable to put them in your heart,
But woe to him that neglects them!
Let them rest in the shrine of your insides That they may act as a lock in your heart; Now when there comes a storm of words, They will be a mooring post on your tongue.
If you spend a lifetime with these things in your heart, You will find it good fortune;
You will discover my words to be a treasure house of life, And your body will flourish upon earth.

Keep searching for the answers but silently. A man who is silent lets in the love of Jah into thy heart but a loud person closes the doors.

Blessed love - fiqir bandinet.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I