Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6259&start_row=31

Chicken

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/25/2015 8:18:54 AM

natural is best.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/26/2015 2:57:50 PM

Me will eat and drink from de vine and drink milk and honey and eat meat in Mount ZION JERUSALEM.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/26/2015 2:58:03 PM

Me will eat and drink from de vine and drink milk and honey and eat meat in Mount ZION JERUSALEM.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 12:57:47 AM

everything there will be natural and pure, unlike pollution in babylon.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 12:58:01 AM

chemical poisoning.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 12/5/2015 3:12:06 PM

...when the lion shall eat the straw...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/6/2015 3:47:22 AM

"In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all."

-Isaiah

The Kingdom of Zion is like the little Child we must all become like, leading, not waiting for change but being the change that needs to happen 'out there' starts will each one of us leading the way into no-blood shed, as it was in the beginning so Its shall be for future generation Idren that there will be plenteous plant food upon paradise Earth the Zion planet. New Heaven and Earth

New Heavens and Earth
"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 25The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD." -Isiah 65

And see Lalibella is The New Jerusalem , New Flower, IandI are member of a New Race that King Rastafari speaks of, members of a Sacred Spiritual Body That Never dies and will allways Serve The Most High and The Divine Will. Tho Rastafari came as a seed and that flowers and we are the fruit(works) of His Imperial Majesty Will, and tho man and demon try to stop and deceive and distract and do all they can with all means , our faith push I through, we must become something that nothing can prepare us for, we cannot repeat , repeart, repeat the same ways of all the ancestors, now we must ascend or not be part of this rement of humanity that will Rule and Reighn with the Holy Messiah in Zion Land.
There is a theory that all earth is a relection of man and womans soul. As our soul is redemned and finds salvation so does the earth, for the shape of mankinds soul now as a overall average is bent
out of shape , it must become aligned like the star of David(Star Tetrahedron ) , the trinity of man woman and child and the trinity of Christ unityed with the heart at the center.

The chlorophyll is what makes plants and trees leaves green. It is direct energy from the sun that feeds the rest of plant. This is the beginning of life in the waters and on the lands of Mother Earth. Chlorophyll is 99%EXATLY the same molecular chemical compound structure as human blood , the only difference is human blood has iron at the center and chloroplyll has magnesium.
The only animals one should eat is a grass eater because grass carries more minerals (up to 100 of them depending on grasstype ) than any other food, so its at the bottom of food chain, the lower one eats on the food chain is going be best for karmic reason and health.
Also they do blood plasma translants-replacments with coconut water. coconuts are one of best foods for imanity.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Jahoshua Imanuel black christ I Sent: 5/28/2016 6:57:28 AM

Lion shall eat grass like the ox and lay down with the lamb after a thousand years of black christ Kingdom upon the earth, when Jah shall destroy this world and create a new heaven and new Earth without sea

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I