Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6252&start_row=21

Ethiopian Saints, Bible, Mystics, Mysteries, Book of the Dead

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/12/2015 6:03:43 PM

John we honestly don't business what you follow or believe. This is a reasoning forum we only interested in the reasoning behind it all. If you can't reason other than 'whatever' and 'I do this because it was revealed to I personally' than you really have nothing else to say/add. Things pop into your head and if you feel it is a revelation from Christ, you just gonna work with that. Cool. Let the reason continue without trolling everybody else.

Lol thing get kinda funny still

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/13/2015 7:21:29 AM

I don't know what your talking about.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 2:14:26 AM

THE ETHIOPIAN SYNAXARIUM: read and understand, and have faith in our lord and saviour. If you have sinned, repent, for it is not the will of God that anyone dies, but all live forever. Blessed love and happy sabbath to all;

www.stmichaeleoc.org/The_Ethiopian_Synaxarium.pdf

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 12/5/2015 3:22:42 PM

''... I dont care...'' I have said this before and will say it again 'I dont care' are words that cannot be uttered by a true leader.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/5/2015 5:21:11 PM

RastaGoddess, i give thanks for this knowledge and teaching, pure fire! One question, if it is believed to have been passed to Menelik, is it safe to assume that this ancient and holy book has been passed down to Selassie himself perhaps?

Rastafari

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/5/2015 5:23:38 PM

p.s. John Israel, please cut it out brother.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/6/2015 11:42:19 AM

Yes Jah Seeker, I would imagine HIM was well familiar with those books, and readily available to one's and ones. InI have 2 ah dem in I truth-brary.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/6/2015 11:59:40 AM

I give thanks.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I