Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6242&start_row=31

Religious Fanaticism: Is Rasta Guilty?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/4/2015 11:20:39 AM

christ is the master teacher and giver of wisdom and knowledge
black israel dont need to study anything when i&i have christ
israel only need to know israel history-bible
world history isnt that important
christ shall reveal all israel need to know

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/4/2015 11:46:45 AM

Based on what ini know about HIM stance on education, ancient and modern, science and history...ini would respectfully dare assume he would vehemently disagree. Otherwise, why would he be such a great supporter of education? And not JUST religious education. He would have simply told his people they need not study anything but the bible.

But he didn't.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 11/4/2015 12:06:05 PM

Don't paint me as Christ RastaGoddess, HIM dwelleth in the righteous heart, I blame China.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/4/2015 3:14:01 PM

"rael history-bible
christ shall reveal all israel need to know"

One of the most dangerous ideology I've seen on this forum yet. Speechless. Not only are you telling people to read the text as though it's all literal. But u saying that NO other education outside of the bible is needed. World history not important. Strictly Bible and nothing else.

I wonder if you learned to read using the Bible. Maybe your internet providers who allow you to post on this website so frequently learned telecommunications from Christ. I could go on...... But it would be pointless. You are bound.

And CykoBro you post some words of wisdom at times but most times dem things just don't make sense iah

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/4/2015 3:36:55 PM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/4/2015 3:37:08 PM

"rael history-bible
christ shall reveal all israel need to know"

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/4/2015 7:07:54 PM

John, you maintain that the men on your list were not Masons, but "Christian"..

Marcus Garvey was a member of Prince Hall Freemasonry, as was his father Marcus Garvey Sr.

"During the final four years of his life, Garvey turned even more emphatically toward the Masonic ideal based on secret knowledge. With the defeat of Ethiopia in the Italo-Ethiopian War of 1935.... Garvey revised dramatically his previous estimates of what political movements alone could be expected to accomplish. Thus, he viewed as problematic the absence of "masonry in his [the Negro's] political ideals," noting that "there is nothing secret in what he is aiming at for his own hope of preservation." Garvey was alluding to the evolution of the fraternal idea from its earlier craft stage into a potent political vehicle, one based on the organization of secret revolutionary brotherhoods.

Other features shared with fraternal orders included solemn oaths and binding pledges, special degrees of chivalry (such as the Cross of African Redemption, Knight of the Sublime Order of the Nile, and Knight of the Order of Ethiopia)

Haile Selassie was a Mason and a Knight of the Order of the Garter
RasTafari Selassie I is a direct descendant of the Solomonic (SOL-AH-MAN) ... all Mason orders must bow to the original Ethiopian/Nubian Masonic Head, RasTafari.

Joseph Nathaniel Hibbert was a member of the Ancient Order of Ethiopia.

Joseph Nathaniel Hibbert,. Leonard Howell, H. Archibald Dunkley were members of the Great Ancient Brotherhood of Silence, or Ancient Mystic Order of Ethiopia, one of the “black” (or “Prince Hall“) Masonic organizations

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 11/5/2015 6:03:00 AM

Give thanks Garveys, "White" people say Rastas don't make sense, blaming herb, my problem is that even my own people don't understand me :(

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/7/2015 4:43:53 AM

man must use his brain
one who does not is a disgrace to GOD

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/7/2015 12:33:23 PM

Blessed to all ,

Yes I, John Israel d I said "man must use his brain one who does not is a disgrace to god"

isn't it dat thru knowledge InI use d brain and not just by belief??

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I