Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6229&start_row=31

Y'shua Born in Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/1/2015 5:17:01 AM

Even if that were true. Would your GOD have said this (KJV):

in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive ANYTHING that breathes.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/1/2015 5:18:37 AM

Could you imagine these being the words of Haile Selassie? This is how you see the persona of HIM even in times of war? Have you any evidence of HIM saying anything similar or giving any form of similar orders?

If you really believe this....... then just to let you know, that 'inherited' land is still there today. Shouldn't you be visiting the middle east and murdering everything alive? According to you this was Gods will.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 5:30:00 AM

yea, cause if the peoples worked corruption without measure, with everything in sight, including animals, then the curse of sodom and gomorhah falls upon them, God is not to be blamed for His actions. He knows when every mongrel(street-dog) is run flat by a truck on the street, yet even ten of these are not worth one man's life before Him.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 5:31:22 AM

look up jonah and nineveh city, israel in the times of her distress and prophesies concerning the end of the world

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 5:31:24 AM

yea, cause if the peoples worked corruption without measure, with everything in sight, including animals, then the curse of sodom and gomorhah falls upon them, God is not to be blamed for His actions. He knows when every mongrel(street-dog) is run flat by a truck on the street, yet even ten of these are not worth one man's life before Him.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/1/2015 5:36:04 AM

I didnt just ask 1 Q kingman.....

What about - have you ANY evidence of Haile Selassie saying ANYTHING similar? Or showing similar character? As we have counter evidence, as previously mentioned during the Italian-Ethiopian occupation or even the border dispute with Somalia (no genocide here)

And

Are you not obliged to reclaim your inherited land today? With the same brutality and ruthlessness instructed by your God? Or is it just talk?

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 5:45:27 AM

on the earth God comes to live as a normal man, a child of Adam, not as Almighty Jah, which is why He doesnt hail himself as God, but in the highest heavens, on his throne in the tenth heaven he is dread and terrible.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 5:50:52 AM

that was in those days of old. in this day I&I wait on Jah. Await his order and commandment, which will be carried out according to his will. I suggest you read the whole bible repeatedly and understand His knowledge, nature and will before asking baseless questions. peace brother.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/1/2015 5:56:25 AM

Does the Bible go on to say that Israelites should no longer reclaim their inherited land? If not, then this Direct Order which you believe to be from God still holds value. But for some reason you choose not to follow it and wait for your own personal commands. Yet when ones adopt this personal and away from Bible approach in a more general mannar..... you have a problem. Now thats irony.

I'l leave it there

Peace!

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 6:15:43 AM

jah bible says israel shall indeed reclaim her land, but only when HE goes forth at their head.
good day

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I