Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6224&start_row=31

is the Earth a male or female Principle?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2015 1:00:34 PM

Some tough points being put on blast

No skip around. Those quotes from the Bible including Bible Law and direct orders / messages from 'God' himself are undeniably oppressive and wicked toward InI wombman. I'd stay faaar from anyone who sights such instruction and continues to follow this book blindly and literally. Even with a metaphorical and allegorical stance it still hard to justify many of those statements!

Fire, 1nce again!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/9/2016 2:04:30 AM

Much of these verses are not commandments from JAH nor of HIS WORD of LAW

GENESIS
2:22 Eve created from Adam’s rib.

Rib in Hebrew means side. "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." They were created together , one inside the other, whether man inside woman or woman inside man...Praise JAH
In ADAM is plural singularity: All womaban and man are contained in ADAM , now ADAM (all Woman and Man) are putting back on their bodies of light, that's why after they sinned(together) they became naked because they lost their spiritual glory.

3:16 Eve cursed with painful childbirth and domination by husband.
This is a horrible tru curse, its truth is not because the bible but is because it is, but thru a more natural way of living in harmony with nature she can have a painless child birth I have heard testamonies... The midwives said to Pharaoh, "The Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women, for they are vigorous and give birth before a midwife can get to them" Research it: painless births
"and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee" and he shall rule over thee, with less kindness and gentleness, with more rigour and strictness: it looks as if before the transgression there was a greater equality between the man and the woman, or man did not exercise the authority over the woman he afterwards did, or the subjection of her to him was more pleasant and agreeable than now it would be; and this was her chastisement, because she did not ask advice of her husband about eating the fruit, but did it of herself, without his will and consent, and tempted him to do the same. "
Again we are in this age (especially in middle east)
Menen was married off at young age and later in life protested this way, and desired women to have free will and marry whom they wish. We are in a fallen state in Babylon and are striving to get back to the garden, natural righteous, equality ways. King Selassie and Empress Menen showed this perfect example as direct decendants of Adma-David- Menelik.
We are in days when woman dominance of man is happening, but this is not right eith but a curse, equality is blessed, fire on all workings of inequity. I see women smoking drugs like crack and meth and they have so much lure to man that he will do anything for her even smoke drugs he wouldn't other wise, men do some stupid things for woman thru temptation. And it goes the other way too , but forgetting JAh and the LAW/ Ma'at is root of all problem. Satin said " Did JAH really say not to eat this fruit?" Man and Woman united Obeidience to JAH should be over a domination over eachother. Forward...

12:13-19 Abraham prostitutes wife.
He did not sell her.
Genesis '10And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land. 11And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon: 12Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive. 13Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee. 14And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair. 15The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh: and the woman was taken into Pharaoh's house. 16And he entreated Abram well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she asses, and camels.

17And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife. 18And Pharaoh called Abram, and said, What is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife? 19Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way. 20And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had."

This is a great lesson, don't get too close to some one elses wife.

19:1-8 Rape virgin daughters instead of male angels.
Lesser of the two evils? Sodom and Gomorrah was sick twisted and demented, and were more vile then America in its worse filth. Why do they love the darkness more than light? Why do they lust after the greater sin and hate what is right? the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven, this is a horrible situation, Im glad no one got raped in this story...And they smote the men(perverse one intending to rape) that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

19:26 Lot’s wife turned into pillar of salt for disobeying god.
When leaving Babylon, its best not to look back to its luxerys, it may be a hard rocky trod to Zion, but we must look forward to the promised land, the land of our forfathers, Africa for the Africans , looking forward is moving forward, its hard to move towards Zion while dwelling on Babylon and hard to look into the pure and holy place while looking and dwelling on filthy sodam and Gomorrah . keep ya head up don't look back look ahead move Forward (Wedefeet).

19:30-38 Lot impregnates his two daughters while drunk.
They impregnated them selves, Lot was unconscious, his daughter were polluted by Soman and Gomarrah mentality. .. SAD lesson

20:2-12 Abraham prostitutes wife – again.
In those days men would kill Abraham and steal his wife, so Abraham told his wife(also his half sister) to say she is his sister and him her brother. In this way Abraham survived and Sarah was still not defiled by another man besides Abraham her husband but remained pure and sanctified to Abraham, JAH warned these Kings who took Sarah and spared her Brother Abraham thru dreams and curse to return her to her half brother and Husband, In the beginning people did not have children come out cripple or deformed by close relations , now days we must not marry too close in family.. Its also good not to marry someone with too much difference in genetics too. Abraham never sold his wife, but she saved his life from ruthless greedy lustful men who would kill him and take his wife.

25:1-6 Keeping many concubines is OK.
Yes in those days, Since Iyeseus Christ came, Ethiopia Tewedo claims man should have only one wife, the times have changed. Now the earth is populated. Not so much multiplying needs to go on now besides the multiplying of righteousness holiness and wisdom knowledge overstanding . King Selassie showed his Integrity, Loyalty and faithfulness to to One Woman, empress Menen in righteousness and truth. On Earth as in Heaven, One JAH for Man, One Woman for Man.

EXODUS
20:17 Wife as property.
Slavery has just been abolished in Ethiopia by King Selassie, its been around since the fall, King Selassie is truely savior from this curse upon humanity, Salvery and ownership of other humans whether men or woman or any relationships is wrong and a curse not a blessing, the wages of sin is death and sufferation and we are all slaves to sin without the conquering Lion of Judah, without all are slaves to human, if we don't work for ourselves we will be put to work by another, if we don't serve the most high we will serve something less. Man and woman was made to Serve JAH , if they are not doing that they will serve something that makes them want to Serve only JAH . We shall know the truth and the truth will set us free, for the truth we serve.

21:4 Wife and children belong to master.
"And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him."
We know now that this physical circumcims doesn't cut of evil from the heart... So the new covenant is to be circumsices from evil in the heart by the spirit/sword/ word of JAH. Truth , spirit, fire.

21:7-11 OK to sell daughters. Female slaves can be used for sex. Unwanted female slaves can be set “free” without payment of money.
??? Sarah wanted this concubine gone but Abraham kept her around because she bore him child who is also blessed as Issac is thru Sarah. These concubines were not treaded too bad, we are not in such dark times, many light and truth has be shed upon humanity, in a world of darkness a great light has shined..And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him. 6And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me. 7And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age.

8And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that Isaac was weaned.

Sarah Turns against Hagar

9And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. 10Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac. 11And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. 12And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. 13And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

22:18 Kill witches. Genesis 22:18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Deut 18:10 This is from THE LAW "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, black magic, fourtune tellers, or an enchanter, or a witch"

These are all FALSE Leaders like the Pope. These are means the luciferians use to control the world/bablyon. They invoke to demoms, idols , false gods. dark forves to come in high places, human body/temple, its been a battle to stay clean and filled with divine light since the beginning because of these adversaries of JAH RASTAFARI

LEVITICUS
12:1-8 Childbirth unclean, Women need to make atonement after childbirth.

This is because of weakness after birth, a time is given to Womban to heal, recover, regain her strength, womban should not have to get to her chores and dutys and works right away but should be allowed to rest for some days as Bible says, this is for womaban not against her, its a blessing not a curse. Atonment is to regain her strenghth and vitality, to rest and prepare herself physically mentally and spiritually for the next stage of life.

"By being called unclean, this provided rest for the mother. If she was unclean, she would not be required to work around the home or travel to the sanctuary to make an offering. Travel would have been very strenuous for a young mother. Moreover, by being called unclean, this would prevent the spread of childbed fever, which took many lives back then."

Remember that in bible uncleanlieness is nothing to do with sinfulness. They are completely different things.

15:19-32 Menstruating women are unclean.
So is anyone with any blood or other excess of fluids from the human body, its not so much the person but the fluids.. there was not tampons and pads in those days so it was a lot less controlled and more messy. Now days we have great things to keep things sanitary and in control .

21:7 Priests must not marry prostitutes or divorcees.
Whats wrong with this? Should not the pure marry the pure, the un defiled the un defiled? A good match is a good match, no mix-match but very good couples are very good connections and one in mind body and spirit.

21:9 Burn daughters.
"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire."

Does Rasta not bun out all wickedness? Its a spiritual fire not physical in these times. All downpresson, wickedness we bun out, out of mind , out of spiritual, we bun them with word sound power, rebuking and reroving all of human society and purging them of wrong, in Ancient times yes maybe physical fire, but we in a time now where mercy and forgivness has reveiled its self in fullness. So ones and ones can turn from wrong and be saved by doing right, JAH would rather see that then for ones to be destroyed in their wickedness.

21:13-14 Priest must marry virgin, not “used” woman.
there IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS. Whats wrong with woman not having sexual relations until she gets married whether priest or not?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/9/2016 6:17:09 AM

"They impregnated them selves, Lot was unconscious"

How many times you think this can hold up Ina court room? Lol

Easy iah.

11 OK to sell daughters. Female slaves can be used for sex. Unwanted female slaves can be set “free” without payment of money.
??? Sarah wanted this concubine gone but Abraham kept her around because she bore him child who is also blessed as Issac is thru Sarah. These concubines were not treaded too bad, we are not in such dark times, many light and truth has be shed upon humanity, in a world of darkness a great light has shined..And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him. 6And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me. 7And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given ch

I don't know if the sisters will see it being ok to sell daughters as slaves and using them for sex / rape in a self professed holy book of gods word just because you say they 'weren't treated bad' was that even in the text? Or do you want it to seem like a nice summn

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/9/2016 8:25:50 AM

Garveys africa is right they really didnt value females much in those days if they were selling them as servants and slaves.... Those passages came must have been written by a man not from the Most High.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 8:46:45 PM

My answer, royal daughter, is: none.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 8:49:09 PM

The earth is just the earth, creation of Imanuel. He made Zion and heaven and earth and all they contain. He made angels and the holy ones of heaven, male alone, man and animals of the earth, male and female. You can ask him if what I type is true.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 9:32:32 PM

you know where to find him

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/14/2016 2:53:26 AM

JAH IS MALE POWER, THE BRIDEGROOM. HIS CREATION, ZION AND HEAVEN AND EARTH AND ALL THEY CONTAIN, IS HIS BRIDE.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I