Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6216&start_row=1

Vaporizers

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/23/2015 10:40:23 AM

In reference to the portable types mainly Which vapes are the I using and which would one recommend?

I just purchased a PAX-2 as I wanted somethin which would VAPORISE dry herbs and not just combust them like regular smoking. I also have my own concerns about cannabis oil and not so keen on hashish so I definitely wanted something to work with the buds itself.

Whe de I dem stance? Where the california heads at

Isis

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/23/2015 12:48:45 PM

Greetings Kingman Garvey
California heads big up!

I and I see the VOLCANO vaporizer w the big bag very well enjoyed for its efficiency and quality. it is used commonly round LA, in Iman xperience. This is not portable. I would be surprised if this company does not have a portable device that would suit the I need, Garvey. The home version is a medical grade device if that means anything to the I them. It costs more than some less know devices. Bredren I know have a homemade version built w parts from a hardware store for a fraction of the cost. Sorry I don't have more specs on da portable.
Use is rising sharply, shouldn't be too hard ta find locally. I no problem w dry herb vape, would never recommend store bought e juice its brominated gmo soy oil as a filler/main ingredient and who knows what else. (just wondering why not coconut chalice or glass & water as I and I do? and not outside I own gates, w a few exceptions) what the I concern w oils? I concerned w source & extraction method otherwise I think oils could be acceptable if pure. GoodLuck

Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/23/2015 8:19:47 PM

JujuRoyal box.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/24/2015 5:58:42 PM

Respect RASTAMAN. I man know about the volcano still but I never did like the big balloon suttn u haffe draw from, too unnatural for I and the lack of portability kills me. Check the stats on the PAX 2 or other portable vaporisers as the market is growing now. You know the volcano has been the gold standard for a long while now

My concerns with oil are largely with the method of production it too far from ital, some methods using some industrial form of chemical to strip the herb. Not round here sa.

Which is why I long been wanting something that can give off a good amount of vapes but like the volcano I can keep my herb in its natural state. Ain't nothin like raw buds to me. The only portable ones a few years back were the combustion types..... Which aren't really vaporisers

Respec

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/24/2015 6:16:58 PM

Juju vape is combustion I think not so good for dry herb (burn)

Here's 1 more to my preference
http://www.vaporseller.com/arizer-solo-vaporizer.html

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/24/2015 6:20:32 PM

Oh bredda EMS, the chalice is right there. Lol, not going anywhere; but vapour as opposed to smoke ......and portability is the talk right now. InI prepare to draw herb over any mode method and circumstance.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 3/11/2016 8:21:53 PM

Yes I King GARVEYS AFRICA
How is d PAX 2 after some time pass ? Still good

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/11/2016 10:39:21 PM

respect brother. With the pax I dont use it as much as i thought because as good as it is it doesn't produce as much vape per hit as i like as compared to a good pull on a spliff! The Pax is great for avoiding smells and being inconspicuous but im sure the hit is an overly sophisticated attempt at a steam chalice. I did end up getting a combustion 'vape' too for cheaper which is shaped like a cigar.... Produces smoke not vape but lots of it. The smell aside, these types look like your smoking an e-cig, so another undercover option. When vaping depending on circumstance i may draw for either one.

As expected, they like the steam chalice, are more novelty and circumstance lead in terms of usage as opposed to everday all day use like with papers. Might be a case of learned habits / what im used to but 75% of the time im sticking to Raws

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 3/11/2016 11:35:15 PM

Give thanhks for d info Bredda.
The I ever notice small black bits fly out when puffin d raws like sticky black soot? go up w d smoke and kinda rains down. seems like d glue maybe but Iman nah feel too good bout it. stayin w d glass and water for now

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2016 12:56:55 AM

I never notice that but its the organic / hemp raws i use or ocb's.

Or lion pride if in jamdwn

i could never really get into bongs i assume thats what de i mean? I man never dabbed either

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I