Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6172&start_row=1

The Occult of SPELL-ing and the English Language

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/29/2015 6:12:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A32Zw0jlSCc

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/29/2015 8:13:00 PM

i just say give thanks! this is really interesting. we really cant take nothing for granted in this world. even grammar is connected to certain believes. it shows to me what a lack of spirituality exists today.

great video!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/29/2015 8:19:02 PM

Did the video actually post or did you have to copy and paste the link? Just wondering as I've been having difficulties successfully posting videos!

Glad you enjoyed!

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 7/30/2015 1:04:37 AM

Blessedlove ini giv thnks for life nda Mighty Lifegiva Selassie I the first .. I empress wud love it if the I and I cud elaborate and share the information on the VIDEOS with I and I ,, giv thnks still love nd respect .. I can't watch videos

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/30/2015 8:08:09 AM

give thanks! yes, it was posted properly.

under the youtube videos there are three buttoms. you have to click on the "share" button in the middle.

after that you have to click on "embed" in the middle of the next three buttoms.

theres a large link.

you have to copy the "www.youtube.com/embed/..." out of it by marking it with the left buttom and copying it with the right buttom afterwards.

after you have copied it in this forum by using the right buttom again you have to surround it with "++youtube=//" and "++".

nice video!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/30/2015 5:59:43 PM

Greetinz Royal Dawta!

This is basically about Word Sound and Power. The "magic" and power of words. How SPELLS (good or bad intentions made manifest) are found in SPELL-ing, grammar and spoken words.

Wish di I could see videos! Meanwhile, just let InI know and I'll be happy to "translate" the videos for you.

ONENESS

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 7/31/2015 1:58:51 AM

Giv thnks for the kindness nd love RastaGoddess I am seeking. For a translation of the videos since I can not watch videos even a link whereby I can read nd not have to watch a video .. God is love let us all love Selassie I first

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/31/2015 4:01:26 PM

Love + Righteousness be with All
Rasta Goddess, bless-sings and thankhs for Itinuing to bring forth wise and ancient teachings such as these.

This video is very fast paced, and each relevant idea is presented one after another. I especially love the way the teacher ties all of the linguistic roots together, showing how Djehuti's Mdu Ntr is the original root of Hebrew and even Greek, therefore also English, languages.

Some of the information revealed is:
the link between the words "word", "whirl", and "wood", the whirl being the natural order of the InIverse,
the link between "log", "logos", and "lodge",
and the link between "write", "rite", "ritual", "right", and the geometrical idea of 90 degrees.
"Letter" is explained to mean "let-ter" as in allow terra, allow earth, reflecting the idea that Spell-ing or uttering word is what allows the earth to exist.
The statement and the teaching is that our words, both internally thought and externally expressed, are actively defining the our world and our existence, both on a personal and collective level.

This information and video, although it does not use the phrase "Iyaric", is a great Ixplanation of why Iyaric is important, and a great addition to the knowledge of language and how it is used to create good or evil will on humanity.

"We are thankful to bring more awareness to our language, and to be able to use it more purposefully and deliberately. May Hu Sia, the Egyptian trinity of wordsoundpower, be ever guiding our magical utterances. Amen."

This is a link to a document I found, which has more information about the ideas of Hu Sia, on page 6:
www.egypt-tehuti.org/downloadarticles/conceptual.doc

Royal Dawta, I hope this helps the I to grasp the main points of the video.
Bless-sings of Iyest Inlightenment and Iducation.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/31/2015 4:32:00 PM

Beautiful! @ JAH Child! Give thanks for that! :)

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/1/2015 11:04:39 AM

Blessed Love. I accidentally left out the third part of the Trinity he mentions, which is Heka or Hekau. I apologize for that mistake. The same document I linked has information on Heka also.
Thankhs Most I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I