Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6153&start_row=11

Ancient African Knowlegde

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 11/4/2015 8:04:58 AM

RastaGoddess can you expand on the reasoning behind the transformation of the square into two distinct adinkras? I overstand it to a degree, I'm a bit slow though :( If you could perhaps give me an application I might comprehend better, thanks.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/4/2015 7:19:17 PM

Greetings, not very easy to explain in this forum...but I'll try my best. If this doesn't answer it simply enough for you, please feel free to research this and absorb it in a manner that is easier to comprehend.

Complex ideas, complex shapes Adinkras — geometric objects that encode mathematical relationships between supersymmetric particles — are named after symbols that represent wise sayings in West African culture. This adinkra is called "nea onnim no sua a, ohu," which translates as "he who does not know can become knowledgeable through learning.

To understand what adinkras are, we must first examine the physical theory to which they relate: supersymmetry, commonly abbreviated as SUSY. The concept of symmetry is ubiquitous in nature, but on a more technical level it has been a powerful mathematical tool for the development of equations.

All adinkras are constructed by starting with squares, cubes and their higher-dimensional generalizations; these structures provide a "skeleton" that is then "decorated" by additional operations. Each of these decorations has a mathematical significance

Jah RasTafari Homepage

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 11/5/2015 6:24:11 AM

Blessing RastaGoddess... there is no evidence for supersymmetry in nature but that doesn't make the mathematics any less interesting. The following from wickedpedia: "One approach to the representation theory of super Lie algebras is to restrict attention to representations in one space-time dimension and having N supersymmetry generators, i.e., to (1|N) superalgebras."
I didn't study Lie algebras when I was at university. They are named after Sophus Lie. It is interesting to consider in the context of Word Sound and Power, connecting "Lie" algebras in English leads to confusion.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/5/2015 7:04:56 AM

Give thanks Cy-ko-Bro. Good reasonings and perfectly understood! :)

I think that Nature, the Universe IS Maat-hematics (mathematics) in poetic motion! Western mathematics in fact pales in comparison to Afrikan mathematics who understood the Cosmological foundation of Divine Maat-hematics. Yes, even numbers have a sacred purpose in Creation for JAH is THE Master Mathematician and Architect of Creation!

Oh...and good eye on the LIE Algebra word sound! LOL!

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I