Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6064&start_row=1

Lockup fe large quantity of herb

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/20/2015 9:23:53 PM

this really has to stop. rasta no fe go inna bondage

rasta a no criminal

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/20/2015 9:48:58 PM

Long is Rasta in rome yard Rasta go b subject to render unto Caesar

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 4/21/2015 4:29:01 AM

3 weeks ago i got taken in for nothing but the scent of ganja. I had nothing on me.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/24/2015 3:40:58 PM

Dem let you go? How long dem keep you for possession of nuttn? See the Fukkery. Yo when I check it when they let me out, I find they teef I half ounce of hi-grade hazey thing and left my two spliff of bush.... !!!! Wa do dem. Beast is a beast is a beast. If they plan to smoke my herb, hope they choke and croak.

decriminalisation is a must!!!

Meanwhile, this same week Jamaica plants it's first legal herbs tree

Kinda world we living in

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/25/2015 1:05:40 AM

Half oz??
That is "large quantity"?

Arrested for the scent of herbs?

Yet in California is perfectly legal to have the herbsman deliver to the front door. He even has a website.

Fyah burn babylon
Black Up

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/22/2016 6:47:19 PM

Yes this has to stop.. I have been locked up for herb a couple of times.. Sometimes short periods like 3-4 months.. once in germany for ½ year when the babylons catch I on the train with 3 kilos..(had a good lawyer that time!) and most recently I was locked up almost 2 years..

These days I am laying very low with the herbs hustling.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/23/2016 9:51:52 AM

Here are some disturbing facts:

Only 1% of the over 3,000 dispensaries in America are owned by black people

The extent of the disparity between the rate of arrest and the rate of use for white and black Americans may surprise you. The ACLU has an absurdly comprehensive new report tracking marijuana possession arrests for blacks and whites at the national, state and county level. Sure enough, they find that black and white people use marijuana at roughly the same rates:

Similarly, the vast majority of counties arrest blacks at a higher rate than whites, with some having a disparity of greater than 10 to 1.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/

Messenger: jah b Sent: 3/23/2016 1:05:36 PM

Caucasian gov run America.. Numbers don't lie.. They kill our jobs and take them.. They take everything the African decent make.. There R also some coons who sell out for wealth but hey.. Eye luv everyone but eye am careful of who eye deal wit

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 3/24/2016 4:05:57 AM

True that, iman actually do not think the police have any reason when they catch a person with herb. They just arrest anyone because it has become a part of the law enforcement tradition. KInd of like they do it subconsciously, a man just walking down the road burning a spliff not bothering anything all of a sudden the police put kuffs in him and throw him in the back of the truck and sleep in jail, ask the police why they do that and they say because it is illegal simple thats how far their overstanding has reached despite the world changing and become more eco friendly and green.
The roman pope must still catch a fire day and night no spology.

I got caught by police back home as i was walking on the road with two other bredrins at night burning the spliff next to i university, next thing i see two police holding guns taking out cuffs, they cuff i and i bredrin, take the spliff and start burning it. Funny enough the two beasts are from i homeland so i just talk the language and give them some cash and they leave. We did become friends actaully and they helped i get out of some issues.
The police do smoke herb as well as i have burned with a few actually, they support legalization but because the laws do not allow the herb, they just run around carelessy arresting anyone for having red eyes, smelling like herb, the rastaman with the turban of course is always suspected of carrying herb and any one with dreads is a walking suspect. The black man lives in a prison trully.

Linval Thompson - I Love Marijuana
Marijuana!
I love it my brother..

Marijuana in my soul,
Marijuana in my heart, oh oh..

I love to smoke marijuana,
It give me a deep meditation.
I love to draw marijuana,
It give me a deep meditation.
It keep the natty dreadlocks jumping!
It keep the natty dreadlocks rocking!
It keep the natty dreadlocks swinging!
The white man love to smoke marijuana,
The black man love to cultivate it.

a favourite of my song actually.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/24/2016 10:24:22 AM

Linval thomson - six babylon (Arrest three dreadlock)

Bless up Idrins

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I