Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=71

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/22/2015 1:12:43 AM

Bredda Zion..... the rasta who put fire on Zangomas in mammaland. Are these rastas enslaved by Bible?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/29/2015 2:19:36 AM

Yes I

Its all because of bible...lol

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/19/2015 7:07:18 AM

Yes I
Good over Evil

The elder cleansed and removed the spell.The man gave I some herbs fi wash I body with,whilst reciting a chant to the ancestors to help remove the spell.

After washing,I was given some to cleanse from within,it was a cup full of water with a mixture of incient bitter herbs and it had some foam on top,and I drank the whole of it.

The sangoma told I dat if I temple is clean,then nothing would happen,but if for sure mi got the spell,I must vomit it together with the herbs.

Him described the vomit must be like the fluid dat is excreted by a cow when giving birth.After 2hours,I did vomit and it was like how the elda described it.

The elda told I dat I was now free and things a go start to open up and dat evn I blood flow since there was a blockage.

Him seh I seem to be a very educated but sumthng was suppressing I.

On I way back to the shitty,him gave I an oil with herbs inside dat I must apply it in I hands,on I head and face whilst chanting to the Ankhcestors to intervene,ca him seh when man a fight him use him hands and eyes,hence it will help I in di gedion.

Him also warn I dat I should now choose the empress I trully love ca nothing can stop I will now.

I used to have a sudden heartbeat and sometimes get angry for no reason,but its now ok,since it was all caused by the blockage of the spell

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/20/2015 10:56:29 AM

yes. good over evil.

well. i know that believing in spells is part of african culture so to speak and some say because each and everything of the west are pure lies they must be real because the world religions are only existing to controle the sheeple. i think regarding the so called world religions there is definately something true about it but i dont want to discuss the things i believe in. i want to show tolerance.

so may i ask what those herbs are all about? ive read about the theory that before we are created during pregnany our energy was in the plants our mothers have eaten. or at least in the earth and the food our mothers have eaten (even if it was the pig which ate the vegetables and our mother has eaten the pig) was a tool to get us in human bodies.

so is there a connection between spirits and certain plants and herbs? why is the spell afraid of those herbs?

------------------------------------------------------------------

sometimes its hard to check whats right and whats wrong.

this is a video about "sleep paralysis". people say that there were molested by a couple of demons everytime they went to bed.

what do you think about it? its real? do you think its just propaganga to believe in the jesus of the west? or do you believe its real but its still propaganda to promote american christianity or fear for political reasons (abusement by the military or other organisations)?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/21/2015 9:47:22 PM

Sleep Paralysis!

This has nothing to with no occult far as I know

Where I live we call this a witch riding your back.
The elders say if its a good spirit say/think something bad and it go go way.
If its bad then something good go make it go way.

Also it was suuggested to sleep on your back, closed the room door and put a straw broom at the door seal!

I remember this one time I tried some Jesus stuff and thing seem to laugh at I but that would happen alot to my big sister when she was younger but to I until I got a lil older around 20.

Not a good moment for sure

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/21/2015 11:30:07 PM

for real? in the usa or foreign? if you watch the comments or you look for it via google there are so many reports about it. its strange.

seen. thats where all religions come together. makes me wonder what those hollywood guys with their horror movies have to do with it. maybe its part of hypnosis (and maybe its part of some strange military opertation in the usa...military abductions etc.). maybe its just based on a mental "disease". stress and depressions...i dont know. i think even the roman-catholic church doesnt deny such things.

well. if its true it seems to be connected to your mental state. if you believe in something it will help you. maybe it has something to do with ones psyche. manifested vibes.

i mean some people say that they have survived cancer with positive thoughts.

its a huge difference if you lay in your bed afraid and you think youre all alone, you will never be able to overcome certain obstacles in life and youre full of negativity and frustration or if you have love for the people around you and you think about what some of your friends or people you like are doing right now, you have strength and youre full of good vibes because youve just watched a funny movie or listened to some reggae.

i think the battlefield of today is the human mind. and good vibes are stronger than anything else.

it nearly always works with animals. creatures who are way more connected to nature (and their own nature) than we are. if you show no aggression and no frustration most dogs etc. will like you.

good vibes is all we have.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/22/2015 4:30:05 PM

Brother. Its deeper than dat. Witchcraft spells are real. They affect even those who don't know nothing about dem. They can kill a person, can cause car accidents, fire, can break marriages, relationships, e., t, c. Some evil women ina Africa use witchcraft spells to turn their unsuspectin innocent husbands into slaves & objects of abuse. Our ancestors are there to protect us. I personaly have survived attempts from some evil people who wanted to kill I. I ancestors help I survive

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/22/2015 4:51:58 PM

give thanks! i think what ive written might seem a little bit superficial but i also believe in military abductions etc.

i think those western horror movies are just disgusting by the way. its not just made up and they play with the peoples fear of things like that.

when it comes to those things i dont know. i mean im really open minded. but why is there no evidence? like a video of a creature like that etc.

it really makes me wonder that it happens in african villages. maybe certain african tribes have developed a hypnosis technique that was stolen by the cia. i dont know. but i dont say it cant be real. but we just dont know.

but i have to admit there are some pictures and records. if your body is obsessed you can only talk about it. especially when it comes to car accidents. there is a picture of a chicken on top of a cat which stands on top of a dog and all three animals are standing on a donkey in the middle of the street at night. its a picture of a country road and its the last thing the camera in the car has taken before the driver had an accident. some things are unreal in this world. but there are also many fakers...

somehow i think it must have something to do with the environtment. i mean if you are obsessed but you start to live together with a couple of people in a flat i nthe middel of a huge city and you use cameras to tape everything in the house. do you think certain creatures would appear in a flat in the middle of a huge town with a couple of witnesses after you all smoked some ganja?

it seems to have something to do with lonlyness, fear, and your mentality. but i dont know. just saying. all of those people say something positive will help you.

the human mind is sensitive. people who are in jail for a long time describe that they see some insects on the wall which arent there.

but what does it say? why do we have a body and certain spirits dont?

i myself suffer from "taos hum". a sound only 2 % of the people can hear and there is nobody who can explain it.

but what can we do? we can only deal with good vibes...

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/23/2015 12:07:08 AM

Now de problem with yu is dat yu mix dis reasoning with other things dat are off-topic. I ain't talkin about millitary abduction, pictures, videos & ganja. I talk about things dat I see & expirience heppening. Right here bro Zion Mount tell I & I about him experience with spell. Yu want a video of him experience as evidence to yu? We don't have cameras to record our daily life experiences ina Africa, so how do yu expect to see videos of everything. There is lot of evidence dat de spells are real

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/23/2015 1:30:31 AM

seen.

when i mention cameras, witnesses, the option to move away or escape from this location and hypnosis or to deal with positivity i only try to find the source of all of this. i mean itnernationally. with military abductions i only refer to the usa. im sure this happens in america but ok thats another topic. its just another example that the usa we know from the main stream media is just the cream on top. its hard to believe that this happens over there.

but ok. let stay in africa. when it comes to those things i definately believe you. i dont want to tell you that im an expert. that would be a pure lie. no. i dont know nothing about it as a matter of fact. so i cant say anything about it. but one thing that makes me wonder and one thing they all have in common is that they say that it disappears when say use something positive they can believe in. so it seems that it has something to do with your mental state. even if those things are real. i think i would try to find a couple of people who watch me while im asleep. its hard to imagine that something happens while you are part of a save environment. but the i zion mountain hasnt searched for the right herbs for no reason. i see that. maybe there just arent any other solutions.

so what can i say. those obsessions in africa are real. i belive you. especially since i have learned about this sleep paralyses that this is a very huge problem worldwide and not just an internet fake of the west.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I