Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=601&start_row=11

The Vow of the Nazarite

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 79
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/12/2005 8:41:10 AM

Seen Nyah Seen. Total Destruction.

I see some positive things going on but doubt it will ever get much better until the systems break down.

But keep on learning and keep on teaching righteousness, love and all the other godly gifts. Give Thanks and Praises to JAH.

Bergy

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/12/2005 10:01:14 AM

There is nothing lazy about anything that I posted. It is lazy to let the world claim that it made knowledge (anyone race). I dont even have to look at the world has a whole, all I have to do is look at what "Him" did, JAH in flesh, even InI. Him went around the world in air plans, Him went around in cars, Him talk about schooling the youth. Never did Him once say that we should throw away knowledge, wisdom and overstanding. It is also blaspheme to speak like rasta are hippies, I see these up north Rastas walkin around struttin with the colors, with thier long dreads and to me thats just blaspheme bringing the people to an illusion, but Rasta is no illusion. It would be different if we did not have pictures, film and documentation of what Rastafari wanted or how he lived but we do, so anything contrary to that is blaspheme. People be like grow some hair and do not wear this or that, eat this not that. Just look at the world because from 1930 to 1974 the world was changing because Africa was changing. Him told the people that we must be ready to deal on a worldly basis. Him said not one thing about going to a hill, or growing your hair or dress like most of these Ras think they have to dress or act. Even Marcus Gravey dressed in colonial cloths and worked and pland to work in a worldly manner. Even if he said African for the African, European for the European, etc.. I didnt see him dressing like no African, no slippers on his feet no colorful robes, an army suite or a business suite is what he wore Check yourself. Stop going around in circles, the black man must stand up a use knowledge the way the most high wanted it to be used. There is a way to do evey thing so things work out in a harmony, and there is a way to just sit and stop progress, be lazy and wait on some God to come from the sky, Ras must have faith then do works but not like the world ,like him that come to show light to this world. Rasta man live up.

dread...fear, terror.
they should fear the day when Ras uses all the power he has been given

"WE DO NOT COME TO BOW, WE COME TO CONQUER"
onelove

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 2/13/2005 11:20:31 PM

Respect!
Much Thanks for that reasoning. Good points were brought up.
The majority of my concern with the vow, was in regards to the dead.
Does any here live in a Rasta community? If so, If one dies in body in the community what is done with the body? If only the dead bury the dead then is it cremation? Is there a grieving process or ceremony?
I suppose this isn't a question of personal convictions any more but one of culture.

"extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him" Psalms 68:4

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2005 1:59:00 AM

I personally would go to a funeral to pay respects. But I would not go near the dead body.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/16/2005 1:17:20 PM

Ightes!

So Rock, you call I n I Rases blasphemic... interesting...

If you check the position of I n I in this Iwah you know where to go... HIM came to a 21st century world to show this world a way into a peaceful future... but as it had already been prophecied, they didn't listen. And if you would know about the Ethiopian Nazarites and asketes HIM supported you would see the connaction.
I n I is liberated from all earth runnings as I n I is the 144000 Israelites gathered on Mt Zion I. And now you tell me, that HIM did not tell I n I to leave society... man check your bible... "leave the city(Babylon), oh my children"...

Yes... if you want, then keep on benefitting from society and white supremacy.. keep on wearing child-laboured suits... flying in airplnes... destroying nature with cars... and let society f*ck you. Sorry... I just can't say it in other words...
But you better do it fast... as the time has gone far... and in near future there won't be no airplanes, and cars and all society standards left... but only a lonely burning city. And it are exactly those people who will then weep because of the destruction of the city of which they benfitted... because no music will play anymore... not trade anymore... read it in Rev 18... yes, this will be reality very soon!
No plain, no car, not even your neaty suits can rescue you when caught in the burning city!

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/16/2005 1:59:24 PM

its ok if you want to say fuck , but no one is fucking me , small mind do small things, learn from that. if you are not liveing like him said then your are a blasphemic, take it how you want to, name one place were there's is not a plain flying, name one place that is not babylin in this time , your fucking jokeing me, that little bit you take to make a big thing will still not stop anything jah has to show the people live were you want. but do not play this out that i am some trader, i do not get any money from any one but JAH, hear that no one, what i wear, i get from jah, i do little jobs for gas money, i take cair of my youth, but for the most my wife works,and she save life every day and just dose not talk about it, and she get paid for her schooling,she well one days save nation.so take my word in vein you stife nake fool, or learn from him who to live in this time,did the bible say the word would be in the from of a land no, it said it will be in the form of juda the lion the holy man. come in from the cold or else you will frezz....

onelove

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/17/2005 9:22:06 AM

Ises

So the difference between you and me must be, that I sight that HIM is the same JAH who is quoted in the bible... and you not.... or how else could you claim that HIM taught anything else than the bible does? And to find out what that is all about... just check this book and read revelation and the other prophecies.
To me this kind of view seems very shortsighted... HIM came in the cold war time... a time long ago... since that much water ran down the river... time went on and doesn't stay... the warriors from the Eufrat allready burnt down the city... so check out revelation for what this means.
And then see how LONG is left for you benefitting from society and shitstem lazy living... HIMs teachings are all true, but those teachings were in a different time to a different audience(UN f ex)... but I n I is liberated from all earth runnings. So do whatever you sight as best... but don't be surprised when the Israelites, I n I Rastas, go the prophecied way.
May your view get cleared before it is too late... 9/11 was just the beginning...

Incient Ightes!
Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/17/2005 10:07:40 AM

You are a lazy minded fool if you think that time is what you think it is. From the cold war to now what do you see different, more globaliztion. You think like people who have been sleep at the wheel. I want to see some Arabs or some Jews blow up the whole world , those two buildings do not make me fear anything. You went all the way from hair, to me being lazy cuz me and my wife work together. You do not know shit about me and mines. The only thing you know is that I want the black man to stand up, take his seat on the side of
jah, all knowledge, wisdom and overstand is to ham, is that not how you get your ovrstanding of the bible. Didnt you post that him is not dead, but you right him did not come to show the people the way, there is only one king or king from the line of Juda, the bible says that his judgement will be to the earth. In 74, did him tell all the ras or the ethiopains or all the black men that was follwing his will, did he tell them to go out and kill, know him did not make no nuclier bomb hit, when Italy sprayed biological weapons over Ethiopia did him get plains and spray biological weapons over Italy, him just let the things go has they should. Do not say shit about how I eat if you are not feeding me. Are you trying to make yourself look more holier then me if so, you won. Leave it alone, leave all them that work instead of waiting for some God from the sky. To destroy all babylon. For every negative action any nation has taken to the earth it will be paid in full by thier own negative cause and effect reaction. The bible says the evil has the earth. Do you think this will change by throwing away what God has given man. (k.w.o) if so you are a fool, from the begining of my posting on this site I know that you had a problam with what I posted, if its not for you its not for you. Know that I am not posting it for anyone that does not want to hear what I am saying. There is one lion of juda not two. Do you think that Him will come down from the sky and kill all the people that do not go to the mountains. Every man that sin will have his just deserve.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/17/2005 10:22:41 AM

even if he goes to a mountains...

onelove

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/17/2005 10:48:10 AM

Reasonings hold power, and gain support. Rcok I dislike your reply but it does hold Truth in your defense, but you say that he trying to look "holier" then you, negative just as RastafarI doctrine he betters himself with the knowledge I attained. But I do agree with NJA I very much so I need more time to reason may JAH be with I.

"Dont fear atomic energy, because none of them can change the times"

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 79

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I