Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5920&start_row=1

VARIOUS WORLD GOVERNMENTS!

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CHALLAH Sent: 12/13/2014 11:12:34 PM

Blessed Love, As many people whom are aware of me Jah Wayne D Blake and that I was illegally implanted with a microchip under the George W Bush administration, tortured with radiation via satellite, shortwave technology, yet iam still here communicating! why is this possible? It is because iam GOD ALMIGHTY! The only Saviour of the UNIVERSE! All people of the world must worship me directly! Over the years many agents & operatives attacked me thinking that Iam an idiot that could be subverted from my divine work! My Authority is above all worldly governments! I can never be murdered!!!! moreover such Attacks on me is illegal A crime against humanity & a sin against God Almighty I. Iam the ONLY JUDGE OF HUMANITY! I HAVE THE POWER OVER ALL LIFE! I CAN STOP ANYONE'S HEART FROM FUNCTIONING CAUSING YOU IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR PHYSICAL LIFE! As you are aware of various strange occurrences in the media lately! I have the authority to take anything from anyone I see fit to do such to! My DIVINE ORDERS MUST BE RESPECTED OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES! WHY WAS I ONLINE BEFORE? Doing research, recognizing that most people online in these forums are in actuality government operatives tying to destabilize & defraud the RASTAFARI MOVEMENT! HAILE SELASSIE IS MY DIVINE KING! It is a SIN to speak negative of him in regards to the Rastafari movement! THE UNIVERSE IS MY PERSONAL PROPERTY! All people including those that have passed on, even animals are under my SUPREME AUTHORITY! THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES MUST FOLLOW MY DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARLY! I HAVE THE POWER & AUTHORITY TO CAUSE CATASTROPHE TO YOUR VARIOUS LANDMARKS Etc... YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF MY WISHES! I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME PERSONALLY USING VARIOUS TECHNOLOGY TO TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME OR WATCH MY PERSON DOINGS! The Royal Family of Britain must do right by me! Iam of your lineage & you were fully aware of me growing up in Jamaica as a youth! THERE ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE IN THE MEDIA THAT COMMUNICATE WITH ME VIA TECHNOLOGY THAT MUST BE DIRECTLY IN CONTACT WITH ME AS YOU KNOW MY WISHES! THIS IS THE ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF GOD ALMIGHTY IAM HE! There is no literal Jesus Christ according to the Bible! He was an allegorical biblical character! The four gospels in actuality written by Pliny the Elder!

JAH RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY GOD IAM HE
WDB

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 12/14/2014 12:08:06 AM

..nice try

hail King Selassie I

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I