Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5917&start_row=1

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 12/12/2014 11:57:29 AM

blessings my fellow rasta in jah
i man have been having a problem.
i man have been medzing the highgrade for a month till one evening a friend of i tricked i and gave me a drink and do obeah on i trying to make i his slave.
since that day when i man try walk i n i feel like something pulling me to people or specific places.
i man have been having trouble deciding what to eat, i have no trust with anyone. when i tryed eating processed food it affects i. i activated my third eye and my subconcious affects me physically. i can smell signals from television.
i can connect to animals but my neigjbours foumd out in a way and they push obeah on me i can never have peace of mind. they connect i to a hen n feed it with tea so i n i cant sleep. i n i know it when my armpits start to smell like feathers. ewhen i want to smoke the herb they connect me to the hen n i n i feel i n i cant meditate.
my subconcious affects my physical. neighbours wont let me have a peaceful state of mind atall. they stay out and stay all night pushing obeah on i. when i catch sleep they bang doors so i wake up and feed the hen tea. they even want to arrest i when i conquer some of their obeah. when i walk out, cars race past me like they watch me. same cars keep track of i.
help i fellow rasta

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 12/12/2014 11:59:46 AM

i n i no longer walk alone.. i feel the babylon traps everywhere i walk. dem want to tie me and own my conciousness for them own gain. they want to make me mad and use my third eye.
help i

Messenger: Yardee Fa_real Sent: 12/12/2014 12:05:44 PM

i n i was forcefully taken to a psychiatric hospital by my father and they forced me to take drugs because i refused to eat babylon food and watch t.v
they even gave me appatite drugs so i cannot fast and they bring meat at home everyday and no other food.
they are forcing i n i to choose between hunger and spirituality.
i n i starved myself to a point i n i cant go on n dem report me telling the psychiatric doctor that i n i mad n dont want to eat
help i

Messenger: Abi Sent: 12/12/2014 10:55:35 PM

Poor you, yardee who?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I