Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5897&start_row=1

Meaning of name

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: kayla300 Sent: 11/21/2014 12:23:49 PM

Greetings
I am hoping someone can help me.
My husband was born to a Rastafarian father and Baptist mother. Unfortunately he has never had a relationship with is biological father. But was named by his father as "Kiedyl". My husband always had the understanding that Kiedyl is a biblical name or has some standing within the Rastafari order. But we are unable to find any name matching or similar to Kiedyl.
We came across this website and we are hoping anyone can spread some light as to the origins of the name Kiedyl.

Any help will be much appreciated as we are starting to explore the Rastafari order as a family.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/21/2014 5:44:27 PM

Welcome, blessed Sister Kayla! And welcome to the Kingman Kiedyl. I have never heard of this name before. However, I encourage the I's to come and speak on the forum about the things the family is exploring, as far as beginning the RasTa trod. The friends on this site are here for helping the guidance process!
If there is ever a question too personal for the public forum, feel free to email Iwombman as a sistren: Amanda.elaine.burton@gmail.com
Haile Selassie I!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/21/2014 7:09:06 PM

I have a brother with the same name but spelled kydeel

but honestly couldn't tell you

I suggest he tries to link up with his Father

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I