Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5886&start_row=1

Buju banton and jah cure

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 11/16/2014 11:07:53 PM

Blessed love to the most I!

iyah is sure most of my brother and sisters have heard about de crimes of Buju Banton and Jah cure. I question is how can other RasTafarI RASpect des men after de have committed crimes against a RastafarI life style? Iman know rape and cocaine and other crimes are wrong so why RASpect des men? hope ini can help iyah overstand this and maybe get i story straighter.

much love!

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/17/2014 5:52:57 AM

First of all these men were charged for crimes which they may not have done.Iman know in relation to the Jah Cure case that the alleged victim confessed to the police that Jah cure didn't rape her as he was imprisoned for and that her mother pressured her to making this accusation so she could get some compensation. Buju Banton was framed whether he has ever dealt with cocaine etc it doesnt affect Iman,the I have to remember that Buju has 13 youths so times are hard one can overstand why Buju might do certain things,not that dealing drugs should be praised or saluted. The crown prince of Reggae Dennis Brown and many other famous singers such as Gregory Isaacs have taken cocaine etc but they have done so much for the world through their music,Iman dont watch the man personal life because I have to check Iself first.Everyone does things wrong to different degrees and InInI must be raspected same way, forgive others because the I wants to be forgiven. Sighting Rastafari does not make a man perfect.It highlights a path for him to trod along. man and man must raspect each other because the I is everything so if the I wants to disraspect jah cure or anything else or anyone else the I is just hating the Iself.Hate just building up an imbalance in hormones and that will affect a one if one continues to draw bad card. RASTAMAN VIBRATION IS A POSITIVE VIBRATION!!NEGUS LOVES SO LET US LOVE!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/17/2014 7:43:40 AM

Exactly

Stop watching other Rasta so much. Stop listening to Rome so much

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 11/17/2014 9:31:13 AM

Iyah fully overstand more about des crimes. Iyah apologize for expressing so much judgment to des men. Thanks for de clarification!

SelassieI Jah RasTafarI!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I