Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5874&start_row=1

walkin bare foot

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/6/2014 6:12:57 AM

Some idrens used to reason out de benefits of walkin bare feet. So what can ones seh about de effects of barefoot walkin on de body? Blessed Ital healing, blessed ancient livity, blessed black love.

Messenger: empress latrice Sent: 11/6/2014 9:12:58 AM

I walk barefoot as well, it helps balance I body. It also helps one stay connected with earth and nature, helps one become focused and positive. Well to I

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 11/6/2014 9:35:08 AM

wouldnt suggest it this iwa in the year because its so cold but depends where ini live

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/6/2014 10:58:44 AM

When bare feet are on ground it enables a flow of excess ions of sorts to flow out of body and also to pick up electrons off the earth. The right balance of different ions is vital to the bodies energy system, as ionic metals conduct the electricity. Once the electrons enter the body( from raw foods, the earth through feet n body and the fresh air...) they are held around the cells in the lipids. Then photons from the sun and others lights can be collected and held attached to the electrons....

Basically walking barefoot, doing work outs on earth, or any exercices relieved inflammation and arthritis....

Also excess negative energy is built up in body's circuit its good to get grounded and that energy can flow out back into the earth to be neutral energy.
Schulman resonance is the pulse of the earth , the frequency and we also have one, and it should be kept in timing harmony with the earths electric pulse....

Tao masters would go to tops of mountains and meditate while grounded on stones emerged from the earths surfacethat wedeep into the earth.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/6/2014 11:18:02 AM

When feed are bare on earth it allows a flow of excess ions to leave the body and also body can pick up ions that are on the ground. The body functions best when there is a proper balance of Oo.ic metals in the body that conduct electricity.

Also electrons are all over the earth waiting to be picked up. Once the electrons are picked up from earth by the bare feet(also from raw foods and fresh air) they are stored in body around the cells in the lipids(fats). Then photons of light can attach to the electrons and our body harness light of the Sun and universe.

Working out, walking or doing any exercise including gardening bare footed relieves inflamation and arthritis.

Tao masters would go to tops of mountains and meditate on stones that are emerging from deep within the earth out through the surface, because they are like grounding poles, just like a house electricity is grounded , when you plug something in wall ,or anything electric there is a positive , nagative and ground wire, posite and negative here only refer to what way the energy is flowing.

Christ also told the 72 when he sent them out to share the gospel and do miracles to take not a bag of stuff nor shoes.....

Most africans , native american and indigenous people went
bare footed. It takes dicipline and training but many yogis go into the Himalayas basically naked , troddin barefoot in snow. But not everyone has a mind over matter but a mind under matter....

Mocassins and boots and tradition feet wear conducts electricity and a flow between the earth and body becasue they are natural material. But all this rubber
on sole of our modern footwear we walk on gives no chance.... The feet are also like roots, dreadlocks are roots , rooting into the sky and ether of the univere, the feet root into the earth....

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/6/2014 7:23:38 PM

Blessed love I JAH. Give thanks for bringing forward the reasoning Black Heart, and give thanks for the Idren and Istren RASponse. Iwombman Igree that barefoot walking is Hailefull.
I&I instruct and practice yoga for about 9 years now. In practicing yoga asanas, it is common to spread the toes wide to achieve greater balance. However, spreading each toe far from the others requires flexibility in the foot that shoes usually constrict. Walking barefoot often will serve to strengthen the foot muscles and improve foot flexibility - these two things combined give a person much greater balance. The ankle and calf muscles are less likely to be injured when the foot muscles are strong.
Bless up Ital Livity. More and more love to all of Creationkind.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/7/2014 12:32:29 AM

Also,one who climbs the mountain regularly will tell you barefeet got better grip than shoes.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/7/2014 10:23:04 AM

True RasTa, and climbing mtn barefoot is a great way to strengthen the foot muscles! Haha and I&I do a sun/moon salutation at the top, barefoot too haha.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/8/2014 2:41:10 AM

Giv thanks to ones n ones fe de iledge on bare feet walkin. Blessed ital livity

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I