Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5873&start_row=1

Babylon Family wha still sleep

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/5/2014 4:09:06 PM

Family who in d mind CONtrol of d beast n follow dey ways in tryna show more than what they have but continually turn d Iyahs when trouble times creep up, how would or how do ones deal with dis shituation? Say beast minded family member is not financially advanced but wan spend money on a midsized wedding when dey cuda jus go simple wit "justice of d peace" notary. Then when necessities can't be met come to d I for help but when di try speak some truths dey don't wan hear d I. Would I b selfish in not helping ones wha do dis?

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/5/2014 5:25:18 PM

Rasta have to be Ivicted in InIselves,if Iman have the power to help someone to do something that couldn't really help them then isn't that a waste,people want for this and want for that but as time passes and things are not given to them in their hand 2 things can happen,time will pass and tey will realise that thing they wanted was not neccesary or they will get by other means.InI have to be one step ahead because if they beast is control the I must try and guide people away from the traps.People want money and sometimes if people know you have it and can it from you that's all they are dealing with you for,family or not.Put in others hand but don't forget to put in your own hand.The I can show ones how to depend on themselves, help doesn't mean a payout or a material giveaway.It is a thin line between selfless and selfish.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/5/2014 5:30:14 PM

The I say the ones only turn to Iyahs in times of trouble.Iman would say look at the source of these problems and tackle that.The way I see it if there is a bath with running water overflowing one can stop the overflow in many ways but its going to keep arising if the tap isn't turned off.The I must find the tap.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/5/2014 7:03:08 PM

Try tell dem but either think Iman crazy or jus don't pay I no attention or seem to see I point but don't act on it. It's not dat dey only kno I when dey need I but I jus tired of dem wan live beyond demself for supm not life supporting or socalled necessity like helliday gifts. Then ask I for help when I try speak help to dem they don't want it, I like being able to help but I have certain points I tryna get I self to so when I sight a bad move on their part it boils I stomach but don't like sayn no when able but they put they self in dat spot so!

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 11/5/2014 8:31:53 PM

Ahh I see,just keep doing what ya doing,If one thinks one is crazy or says crazy things then no matter what the I says its probably not going to be taken on board.Its unfortunate but sometimes it takes for someone to fall to realise they were warned and who warned them,people do change with time so perhaps its just a matter of time before the Idrens see sense

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/5/2014 9:45:46 PM

BLESS UP! Give Thanks!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I