Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5862&start_row=21

ITAL RAS OR IBLE RAS?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/21/2014 4:04:09 AM

I man seh Ital. With Ital I don't need no bible (confusion). Many Rasta may carry both but de two ideologies keep on clashin makin de livity look like a joke or illusory bisness. like I seh ital is more than de diet n it involves even de way one idetate as n ital man, think naturaly, connect n lern from mother nature. Let Mama nature teach I n I de laws of de Most I. De bible on de other hand is on many occations against ital iditations. Many still look pon de Sky Kingdom yet in disguise.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/21/2014 9:58:28 AM

When Did Ital n Ible come into RasRafari, which was first or were dey simultaneous?

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/21/2014 10:56:10 AM

Rastafari is ital. Rastafari is dreaded. Rastafari burn out wrongs. Rastafari promote Truth and Rights.

It is part of who I and I are and must have been so since creation.

Blessed love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/21/2014 12:53:24 PM

I mean was RasTafari movement Ital or Ible from the first?

Was d Icept of Ras Tafari an Ible or an Ital Icept or both same time from Black start lookin forward Ithiopia?

I ain meaning from Incient time or pre MAAFA but post MAAFA!

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/21/2014 12:55:13 PM

Iman just don't see it that way, so I can't answer that.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/21/2014 2:26:15 PM

Black supremacy a de origin

But can't really answer that fairly because the trod started on an island 400+ years enslaved with Bible

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/21/2014 6:25:04 PM

I mean was RasTafari movement Ital
or Ible from the first?

Lol...Good question voodooRutz

G.A the I seh

But can't really answer that fairly
because the trod started on an island
400+ years enslaved with Bible

Maybe di movemant bcz di livity was always here in Afrika frm since way back when.

Voodoo

The movemant was and will always be Ital.Books are man made but Irits are not,just like a cigarete is man made but ganja isnt

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/21/2014 6:55:18 PM

Yes. Di origin is black supremacy. A reconnection with our African ital roots. It is on that premise whe rasta come from. Cultural reparation supreme

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 10/21/2014 8:01:36 PM

Haile Selassie I,Marcus Garvey I,Leonard Howell,Prince Imanuel I all deal with Ible and it is an unerasable part of their teachings.
So when we Iditate on that,it's hard to conclude Ible is not part of the founding of RasTafarI.

The only one found worthy to open the book and loose the seven seals...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/22/2014 11:37:31 PM

RasTafarI was and is Ital and Irits always. RasTafarI Trod has aspects related to the bible and aspects that can't be found on the bible. I and I Heights can't be contained in a book, it can only be contained in RasTafarI people.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I