Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=585&start_row=11

Secret Societies The Boule Part I

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tekel Sent: 1/2/2013 1:07:21 PM

Warrior Dove have you read the story about Yakob and Abram and the creating of swine? Yakob and his followers were an original boule template.

Messenger: Anonymously Sent: 11/28/2023 2:33:32 PM

Perfumes offer a broad spectrum of scents, allowing wearers to express their personality and evoke various emotions. The choice of where to buy arab perfumes in uk can be influenced by seasons, occasions, and individual preferences, making them versatile and dynamic.

Messenger: dembele Sent: 12/5/2023 5:18:58 AM

You can say that we are a secret sociaety because no one knows or believe we exist man let me tell you we are livin under jah powrr here and no one believes us we are a secret socieaty and let me tell you we are gonna grow bigger and when we grow bigger let me tell you you will never ever see us on tv but we grow man and right now we are the most important people in the world and let me tell you the time will come when everybody will need us because babylon will fall and when it falls everybody is gonna be lost and people will come to us for answers let me tell you the bible sais that the stupid unwanted people will rise and become jahs deciples man and i believe that because that,s me i used to be bad boy killer and look at me now i am in a completely honorable life let me tell you i,m jahs deciple now so the prophecy is being fullfilled because babylon is gonna fall soon and when babylon falls we become the most important people of the world cause we will be the only ones that knows what to do and we will need to guide everyone who,s lost let me tell you this is big world war 3 is coming on man beware

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I