Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5838&start_row=11

babylon weed?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/26/2014 8:54:32 PM

Point being, stay far from ANY psycho-active drug outside of the Ishence. Anything else is the devil. And ones should be mindful of any substance chemical or herb which enters into the temple: may be poison regardless of whether it come from the doctor or the bush; or beneficial whether it come from drug company or naturopath. KNOW YOURSELF.

Bless

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/26/2014 9:21:29 PM

Ras Nate and Garveys Africa, well reasoned I JAH. Blessed love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/27/2014 6:26:43 AM

So Which strains are GMO?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/27/2014 12:16:23 PM

Give thanks. Great question Black Heart, Iwombman was also wondering the same thing but I forgot to ask. Yes I RAS Nate, what was the I referring to?
As far as Iyah know, Monsanto is the only company who owns the technology to "GMO" in the sense that corn or cotton DNA is actually blended with insect DNA in order to make the plant itself produce a pesticide. This process is what I think of when I think about GMO, and as far as I know, no one has blend cannabis DNA with insect DNA. Am I incorrect in that?
Or was the I referring to a different type of GMO process, such as hybridization through breeding, or maybe external pesticide use?
One love, misgana Itinually for JAH Iducation.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/27/2014 1:57:45 PM

Yes I,

I read an article that say Monsato and marlboro have a partnership now and are releasing GMO herb in Colorado and Washington.The strain will be called M80 and is supposed to be available in january 2015.

What they do is combining different genes to create a "better plant".

These genes include: - Strong resistance to bugs and disease - High THC/CBD levels - Bud size/Flower to leaf ratio per plant - Terpene profile (flavor profile)

But this is not the only GMO Iman meant.What I mean is changing the plant with hybridization through breeding as the I mention and any chemichals or pesticide or any interference of man in the natural state it grow in yes I.

I think they can't make the herb better than it is in it's natural state as JAH made it without losing something else to it that's just Iman opinion.

Hail up JAH
I and I RasTafarI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/27/2014 4:57:51 PM

Blessed I, misgana for sharing that information! I&I only more sure now that Iyah must grow Iself... Just like the vegetables, I&I can't trust random people growing the Itals at all!
To ALL humans who eat food, all herbs partakers and all plant food growers, SAVE SEED. Monsanto wanna CONtrol allllll the seeds of all the plants in Irth, I&I can't let that happen for one second!

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/27/2014 8:22:43 PM

^Yes queen.

Saving seed is a great idea for resistance against the mark of the beast too.InI can never accept that.

BUN microchip.

Selassie I ever Ier

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/28/2014 2:04:59 PM

Give thanks I JAH. Iwombman agree with the I fully.
Iyah started a new thread to reason up on that topic of Mark of the Beast.
One love I&I RasTafarI.

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 9/29/2014 6:50:54 AM

i dont think heroin/meth/tobacco/alcohol is good for i
went a little off the topic haha

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/29/2014 11:26:28 AM

Haile King,
I thought the topic was "babylon weed?" Haha which is exactly what the Iyah Nate was Iducating I&I up on!
Still, Iman true, those chemicals are poison. Iwombman love the purity... Can't speak for everyone, but Iyah know what is best for I to partake in Iyah body, and that is pure water, pure plant food, and pure sacred ganJAH, noooo GMO marijuana. Which is why Iyah say SAVE SEED.
Give Ises for the pure livity allways. One righteous love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I