Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=572&start_row=41

African Holocaust

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/8/2005 2:30:28 PM

I said "seem", never said they were. Many of his ideals were built upon the organization of the Black race into one group. He was one who wanted certain things to be ALL black, like schools and hole communitys. I will gather more information soon I am not currently on my own computer. But like I said they "seem" anti-white, but were merely efforts to help the African race that was brought to the west facing many hazards.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/27/2010 12:04:46 AM

I wanted to show this again for those that haven't seen the pictures in the first post of this topic.

Link to first post

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/7/2012 11:53:25 AM

"And he said unto A'-bram, know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. (Genesis 15:13)
now this here ties in with the african slave trade, but what is the true date that it started on and ended to make four hundred years?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/8/2012 1:43:22 AM

No mater whats writen in d bible, slavery of black people is a crime n a sin. It wasn't a curse. Why is dat some people don't want to hear about African holocust? Many atrocities comited on black people by Babylon are still hiden today. I n I hffe talk about African holocust. Black people liberation is a must. Yes I.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/8/2012 3:36:42 AM

Yes I
Black people liberation IS RasTafarI.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/8/2012 5:22:38 AM

Yes i was just trying to find a connection with the bible after reading a book where they stated 400 years and slavery i just wanted to see your views

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I