Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5681&start_row=11

AU: Agenda 2063

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/9/2020 8:23:17 AM

This is another agenda to take away our freedoms.

Yes I

Blessed

The I must not be without knowing that these agendas are from the wicked man in Rome.

This is a Roman agenda to rule over Africa, along with the rest of the world.

This agenda is part of the globalists plan to kill all of us.

All these agendas are doing are destroying the world and making it a place for the globalists.

Fire burn these agendas

They might sound all good and stuff, but really, that is how the devil comes. This is a deception, to take away our freedoms and rights.

Fire burn the evil deceptive agendas

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the wicked

More fire

Yes I

Don't trust these global agendas, they are set in place to destroy us!

Blessed I

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/30/2022 5:25:35 PM

Bless Up Iyahs

I see this thread started a long time ago, but I man see this information as still relevant. If one searches AU on this forum, this is one of the only topics that come up to learn about what AU is.

The AU website: https://au.int/en/overview states "On 9.9.1999, the Heads of State and Government of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU) issued the Sirte Declaration calling for the establishment of an African Union, with a view, to accelerating the process of integration in the continent to enable Africa to play its rightful role in the global economy while addressing multifaceted social, economic and political problems compounded as they were by certain negative aspects of globalisation."

So what about the agendas of AU trying to educate about "negative aspects of globalization" is giving power to globalists? I found this post by accident but it seems like another example of a contradiction of the MELCHEZIDEK account, denouncing any form of community building or attempt of InI to come together to solve problems as "globalists plan to kill all of us".

HIM Haile Selassie knows InI need to work together

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I