Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5669&start_row=61

Natural Healing Wisdom

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 293
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/26/2014 8:35:12 PM

True Iyahs. Give thanks and Isis.
I&I cannot claim certainly that all disease is caused by mucous, but I have been watching Dr. Sebi for a while and I do eat mostly according to his suggestions. I have to make certain decisions for Iself, for example Dr. Sebi may suggest no pinto or black beans, but I&I eat many types of beans.
Ras NazIr, Dr. Sebi's mucous theory may have a huge link with asthma. I&I have NO more asthma after years w an inhaler. I also do not have head colds or stuffy noses or those things. The change: strictly plant nutrition; the result: no more (sinus) mucous.
I&I cannot say for sure that all mucous is bad...
For example, many things pertaining to the feminine cycle and gestation involve types of mucous.
And I think that is probably enough times to say that word in one go.
More love RasTafarI.
Bless up the Livity.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/26/2014 9:33:46 PM

Seen Queen but "feminine" mucus is a totally different aspect. Aswell as being in a different region of the body and serving a different purpose. Iman would say that it is excess mucus that may cause problems. Some mucus is natural and is okay. That is a true bless-sing that the Queen has been able to "cure" her asthma naturally.

Bless UP for JAH Live
Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/26/2014 11:38:25 PM

If somebody come tell I that they cured cancer using this or that method, I would need to see many more examples of people that have been cured, and be convinced that those other examples are not just lies, before I risk I life for a lottery chance of curing cancer. I children are too important for I to take that risk. Radiation and chemotherapy are nasty and harmful, and I would never want to have to go through that sufferation, but if it would save I life at least for enough time to raise I children, it would be worth it. I children are the Itinuance of I Life, they are much more important then I current body.

Some people try this or that to cure cancer that would have been for some cancers easily and relatively comfortably cured by western means, until the cancer gets so bad that they finally turn to western medicine when it is longer curable.

Drug companies are about profit, and there are so many people with cancer and so many new cases all the time, that if a company found a cure for just one common cancer, they would make so much money so fast. They would have so much excess to invest in numerous new projects to continue to make money by curing other diseases, or different forms of cancer. It would be such a profitable move that no company would be so foolish to hold it back.

The herbal industry is an industry, people shouldn't forget that. There are good intentioned business owners and others that are just in for profit. That goes for people at all levels from herbalists to herb suppliers and all in between. And even among the good intentioned herbalists, some are more skilled then others, and some have very little skill, the same goes for knowledge.

I almost always use herbal products, but not just any product, I pick and choose based on recommendation or I own research. And no recommendation is used without I own research, or at least an honest to Iself trial to see if I find it effective. Sometimes I find the right thing and other times I don't.

I have allergies to some pollen, I developed it as an adult, I once thought a naturopath stopped it, until the next spring, and then I thought I stopped it through I own research, until the next spring. Then I realized both times it stopped because that was just the time during summer that I allergies stopped. Over the counter antihistamines are just as ineffective.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/27/2014 6:50:10 AM

I ain sayn not to go tru radiation and chemo if u think it go help, I sayn herbs prolly could giv one d same chance as chemo radiation, as they ain no sure thing as many many people die jus as miserbal painful death with chemo radiation as the cancer itself which can jus as traumatizing on kids to watch dey parents go tru dat. As I witness a cousin of mine go tru dat only to die a slowly miserably as I watch wishin I could help her.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/27/2014 11:50:58 AM

If I was to get cancer that is incurable or very unlikely to be cured, I probably wouldn't bother with chemo or radiation, and in those cases, I would agree that herbs would probably give me the same chances, which is no chance or unlikely chance. But for many cancers, they are essentially curable by chemo or radiation, and herbs will not even come close to giving the same chances. That is not to say that one day they won't figure out a herbal cure, but they have not figured one out yet.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/27/2014 12:53:19 PM

Very well said.

Its also interesting to see how ones sight chemo as opposed to 'using herbs'

One of the most used classes of chemotherapy comes from the herb species "Catharanthus roseus" as different forms and strengths of the pure plant extract. Most chemotherapy comes from plant sources...... its like ark I said, if they had or knew a cure they would cash in and boast they wouldnt hide it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/27/2014 1:13:49 PM

Choosing cancer treatment is all about risk.

Western medicine offers definite risk assessments based off national and international studies. They can literally tell you "with chemo there is a 60% 5 year survival chance" and the studies are available for the public to check themselves

Thats the only advantage

Traditional or holistic medicine has very little research. Has many people involved with no scientific background. Risks and survival rates are much more vague if given at all

- theres an area of good works needed. More people to research the efficiency and survival rates of'life saving' natural remedies.

Dont take chances with life.

Sometimes there is no better cure than to 'chop it out.' +Surgey is an Imhotep thing not a babylon thing.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/27/2014 1:17:54 PM

Well jus cuz dey don't publicize don't mean dey don't, and jus cuz dey do t acknowledge ones herbal "treatments" as "cures" don't mean dey are not. Take Dr. Sebi for example "modern medicines" says dey have no cure for AIDS, yet Dr. Sebi claims to cure AIDS and was prosecuted in court and won innocency in his court case against NY with test from "moder medical professional". Also Lisa Left Eye Lopez says she was cured of her Lupus from Dr. Sebi while "modern medicine" says there no cure for lupus. A doctor in ATL lost his license to practice medicine for curing an AIDS patient while "modern medicine" says there's no cure. Can't trust in wat they say or what they don't say.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/27/2014 1:19:53 PM

I really dont trust "dr" sebi ! Hes not scientific or an actual doctor. But each to his own.

We have many rastafari with western medicine degrees

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/27/2014 4:12:24 PM

True I, but do one need "western certification" to be "authentic" and a TRUE "healer"? Is Sebi a true healer, I don't know personally, but if having "western degrees" authentifies ones doctorship then Sebi is an "authentic" healer according to "western court of law" as he won his case against them, so pretty much they gave him a degree. I also have suspicions about Sebi since he claims he never went to school, from Honduras grew up or lived in New Orleans and says he haven't read any of there books. The Average brother with not much "formal" education in New Orleans speaks English Alot less standard than Sebi and Spanish or Garifuna is his first language.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 293

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I