Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5636&start_row=1

distinguished

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Timbaho Sent: 4/29/2014 3:59:31 AM

how does one distinguish one self from the indistinguishable or undistinguish one self from the distinguishable ???

is it better to blend in or stand out among the crowd ???

my feeling is we need to be strong in our faith yet flexible within our reasoning

best to unite with others but also learn to trod alone

both ways are necessary in order to master the Irits and to conquer babylon

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/29/2014 5:09:00 AM

Don't watch ANY of them thing fari-I know. Live by Jah order alone and everything else will fall accordingly. Rasta don't business if a fit in or not. Jah set the rule, mumma and daddy set the rule, babylon don't set the rule. We can blend or stand out any which way is the order of the day. Rasta encompass the full dual spectrum of the LION and the lamb, seen? It's a rocky road but LIVE UP king.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/29/2014 6:05:32 PM

But why does it have to be rocky???

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/29/2014 6:34:13 PM

The road InI trod is rocky because it is easy to "fall of the wagon" because babylon make it easy. The vampire will always be there to suck the blood of the sufferers if the I does not sight up and keep eyes on ZION. Seen?

RastafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/29/2014 7:06:33 PM

Capleton - rocky road

Zionmountain I know the I doesnt have acess to youtube but you know them riddim?

The road is rocky. Look at we as a people in this current shituation from what rasta been through.... the road isnt rocky iah?

But we trod on

Messenger: Timbaho Sent: 4/29/2014 8:57:05 PM

it has to be rocky or else some bwoi could just easily pass you in his shiny lexus or benz and leave you in a cloud of dust while he enjoys the sweet fruits of your labours. this way if dem guys choose Rastafari road dem tires ah go flat.

ini make a skip and head out cross country. it might take longer but the scenery is niceness. nature is always good vibes. sometimes the grade is smoother. just keep the faith.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/29/2014 9:37:30 PM

Wat d I's think but Fihankra, if d I's done heard of it?

Messenger: Timbaho Sent: 4/29/2014 10:29:48 PM

Something about sustainable living in Ghana ? Adinkra symbol meaning safety & security.

This is the first time hearing about this for me.

My area of African studies has always been focused solely on Ethiopia so I am admittedly quite ignorant about most of the rest of Africa. Except maybe Egypt. History Channel and National Geographic have really done a number on her.

Please enlighten me.

Is this just another ill conceived (not intending to sound arrogant just attempting to be realistic) plan to set tings up outside of babylon ? or a real forward progressive push for sustainable development and Rasta Rastafari Planet Earth Roots People independence.

Every step in that direction has to be a good thing...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/29/2014 10:42:08 PM

Sometin bout free land grants to build homes or business on but must b built witin a certain number of years well not completely free there's a yearly tax or so. They got supm bout sum residency or supm wit investment wit at least one local or supm like dat. I Big Up Ghana for at least attempting for d Live'aspora. We all know how d KING open HIM arms to InI.
Live Up!

Messenger: Timbaho Sent: 4/29/2014 10:53:21 PM

Free land sounds great. I've always seen money as the single biggest obstacle. Unfortunately so many people when they get money just follow after vanity and build houses and buy cars etc... instead of investing it back into the earth for the future. if things keep going like that we will never be free of babylon and babylon will never be free of babylon. who wins ???

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I