Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5604&start_row=51

Diet as according to scripture

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 85
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 2:23:14 PM

hahahha lol, i n i no anti-christ brother. I am not against Ital or trying to change it or have a secret agenda. I just have a different view of it and you don't have to agree.

I will repeat again, the more important issue that millions of people are hungry and would love to put anything in their belly, so let's focus on that!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/6/2016 2:55:52 PM

Its not a matter of view but its a matter of using de word Ital fo de defination dat comes from those who came with de word. Yu can't go to de muslims & use de word halaal fo a different defination than Islam defination fo dat would be disrespect to Islam. Now yu come to RASTA people & use de word Ital fo a differen't defination from RASTA defination so dat is disrespect to RASTA & Ital livity. If yu not anti-Ital then why are yu giving misinformation about Ital. Why don't yu use a different word

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 2:59:38 PM

How am i changing the meaning? I am saying how i view it, if it has certain meaning for you than that's what it is, i am saying how i interpret it. I have to right to my own thoughts and interpretations. Secondly, i am Rasta, have been for many years, so how can be anti anything? i have a different opinion that is all. Blessed

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/6/2016 3:12:31 PM

I know de mistake dat yu make, like many white brothers yu think yu can lern RASTA trod by only reading de bible & His Majesty'speeches & biography. Yu look down & disrespect de very foundation of RASTA livity from de word sound of RASTA elders. Yu think worshiping HIM makes to be RASTA. Diet is very important to RASTA people yet yu come & tell RASTA diet aint important. De fact dat there are hungry people out there doesn't give yu de right to belittle de intergrity of de Ital RASTA elders

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 3:25:48 PM

But i am not belittling, i am not disrespecting, i respect the ital trod, i was on it myself for a while until i changed my view on it. I see it differently, that is all. And with all due respect, please don't judge without any knowledge who i am or what i have been through. My knowledge of Rastafari goes much deeper than a few books i assure you, so if i have a different opinion doesn't mean we should argue over that. You have your view and i have mine. I won't waste any more time on this.

Respect and love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/6/2016 3:29:12 PM

Why don't yu keep yo misinformed defination to yoself instead of disrespectin RASTA. Yo user name ind dis website is Jah Seeker. Yu have a right to de meaning of yo name. I have no right to de meaning of yo name. I have no right to my opinion of a different meaning than yours since yu are de one who came with your name here. De accepted meaning of de name Jah Seeker in dis forum is de one from yu. De same apply to de word ital, de accepted meaning here is de RASTA meaning not your view.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 3:32:00 PM

Blessed love.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/6/2016 4:02:00 PM

Black heart REALLY...what this reasoning have to do with JAH Seeker skin color??? I agree ITAL and vegaterian...vegan and lotal are all different in some aspects...VEGAN is the closest to ITAL...Vegans eat salt...at least the ones I know...this COLOR thing is like RELIGION...causes SEGREGATION...LOVE has NO COLOR...that's disrespect to your brother..InI need to WALK the LOVE TALK...it's a VERB...where is the ONENESS???

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 4:21:42 PM

Thank you brother Evolution. Give thanks and praise to almighty Jah Rastafari may he watch over you and yours.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/6/2016 4:28:44 PM

Said speed to you and yours...TRUTH is TRUTH...JAH said...InI must serve HIM in SPIRIT+TRUTH not ignorance...

ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 85

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I