Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5604&start_row=31

Diet as according to scripture

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 85
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/17/2014 4:22:29 PM

One elder once said to I...the most Incient,the better.The man said the Rastaman is the first Incient man pon Iration as potraited in the Bible seh Adam.Before an vow made,b4 any commandment was given.I eat from the ground,I dont know alcohol,I dont know scissors and I dont know comb.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/17/2014 9:19:51 PM

^FYAHBLAZE

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/29/2014 1:29:02 PM

@zion mountain THIS: "One elder once said to I...the most Incient,the better.The man said the Rastaman is the first Incient man pon Iration as potraited in the Bible seh Adam.Before an vow made,b4 any commandment was given.I eat from the ground,I dont know alcohol,I dont know scissors and I dont know comb."

Iserved to be posted Igain. Live UP.

RastafarI

Messenger: Jus B Sent: 1/25/2016 11:14:55 PM

Greetings,
Is it sin for i to be a barber? I also want to grow dreads but i am balding, is there a way to stimulate the hair roots for it to grow, possibly hair oil or something else?

Messenger: Alwayswas Sent: 1/26/2016 6:20:57 PM

organic cold pressed coconut oil.

Messenger: Jus B Sent: 1/26/2016 8:34:24 PM

Such a blessing thank you ..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/26/2016 9:04:06 PM

Critical Bible thread

Messenger: Jah B Sent: 1/27/2016 9:18:47 AM

Messenger: Jah B Sent: 1/27/2016 9:19:53 AM

Ive always believed in i am what i eat and i have studied that we as humans can transform .. all due to jah but only works correctly if our temple is pure, our minds are clean and we awaken the epiphysis cerebri which is the "third eye"

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/3/2016 1:33:34 PM

First of all Rastafari is not a food thing in my opinion. Is it connected with us today? Yes. But i am sure that the hungry, the homeless, the unemployed, the oppressed, the exiles, people waiting for repatriation- DON'T GIVE A DAMN whether you eat or don't meat or grapes. Many people out there would be grateful to have the opportunity to eat some meat and fill their belly.

Secondly, scripture says that everything is given to us to use and consume RESPONSIBLY and with instructions. For I, eating Ital is actually eating everything VITAL for your body,seen? I don't eat pork because even science has proven it is dirty and full of bad bacteria. I eat fish which is full of omega 3 which is so necessary for I body, as well as all the herbs, fruits and vegetables, just like Adam. I am against the inhumane and modern treatment of animals (factory farms), but if it's clean and done in a humane way it is ital for I. Clean, lean meat, in moderation, for protein and muscle growth among other benefits. I stay away from processed meat though, CANCER!

I think the nazarite vow and whole debate on wine and grapes and everything of the vine is merely an exaggeration, in a way that a mother would tell her child: ''You will stay away from cocaine and everything related with it, i will beat you even if you touch the cocoa leaf! '' Personally eat grapes and melons and lime and berries and all of it, extremely healthy so no logical reason not to.

I know most will perhaps not agree with I, this just I reasoning and livity.

Give thanks, Rastafari.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 85

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I