Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5503&start_row=21

Egyptian Pharaohs were Nazarites Africans

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/19/2014 3:08:00 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/2/2014 2:17:41 PM

Greetings loved Ones. Blessed love and RASpect to all Rastafari.

Iyah Melchezidek, Iwombman have taken the Iman posts and partitioned them up so I can address and study each idea individually:

Pharaoh orders the cut of Josephs hair because he came close to the dead man, the chief baker. Egyptians were practicing the nazarite way long before any israeliti arabian knew about that.

Egyptians were practicing the livity (dreadlocks, ital), but is there any reference to "Nazarite" in KMT? Where does the word Nazarite even come from?

In fact the Africans which were living in Egypt those days were practicing cleanliness long before any european barbarian, grecian, arabian, indian or any other type of civilization knew about it.

Joseph grew his dreadlocks because the slaves in egypt had to cut their hair and only the high ones could grow their dreadlocks,

So Joseph began to grow locks when he began his ascent into the priesthood of KMT?

as much is seen in today's time, where the slaves of the babylon system have to cut them hair for the babylon system.

Moses took with him all the wise and learned and promised them lands better than the life they was living under the ruler of Egypt.

Took with him who? Not just Hebrews??
Took his own learnings, Acts 7:22

They were living a normal life in Egypt as any person would live life today in the babylon system. Moses decides to free the slaves, but the ruler refuses a number of times.

Is there evidence of people living normally but being persuaded to leave Egypt w Moses?
Why would the ruler refuse to let normal citizens move away?

This results in the plagues that I and I reads in the book of Exodus.

Logically, how does the refusal from the Pharaoh lead to "plagues"? And to be clear, does Iman claim that Moses was on a mission supernaturally fueled, being able to cause plagues like those biblically described?

And the ruler in Moses days was a different ruler to the ruler in Joseph's days. The ruler in Moses days wanted to keep the slavery system while Moses wanted to free the slaves from the land of Egypt.

I thought the "slaves" were normal citizens? So why does the King during the days of Moses feel so strongly that the people stay?

Moses wrote books of the knowledge that he had learned, the Egyptian Ethiopian Knowledge, seeing that Moses was an Egyptian and married an Ethiopian woman.

Moses also learned the truth from the god of the Ethiopians because who knows if the ruler of the land of Egypt changed the knowledge in his days? Moses recieved the Knowledge from the Ethiopian god at first hand and wrote books of this knowledge.

So if Iwombman overstand I&I, Moses learned during his upbringing in Egypt, but the wise heights in the Torah is from the Living God of Ethiopia?
So the Gods of KMT are not living?
If the story of Moses and the Exodus is true, Moses must have known more than the priests of KMT.
Unless the plagues never happened, in which case, how did the exodus happen? Unless there never was resistance from the King, and thousands of people just left.
But if the plagues did happen, that means Moses knew something/was working with a power greater than what the priests knew.

It is from these books that the psalmist takes delight in when it is said: "Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God".

"Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God". This is in the Book of Psalms Chapter 90, the first few verses; and chapter 68 verse 31.

And this is said of Jesus in Matthew 2:23 : "And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene."

Nazarene vs. Nazarite, two different things.

And 2:15 : " that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son". This means that Jesus is known as an Egyptian for the true Egyptians.

This also means Jesus was a Nazarite for the Nazareans, that is, those practising the nazarite way of life.

It was only later on in his life that people thought Jesus was a roman.

They did?? Since when did anyone claim Jesus to be Roman? Or Egyptian for that matter? Biblically Iwombman see references of Jesus of Nazareth repeatedly, but not Jesus of Rome or Jesus of Egypt.

And know also that the Son of King Solomon from the Queen of Ethiopia; his name is called Menelik, he ruled after his mother the Queen of Ethiopia.

And in the Kebra Negast chapter 33 is; "Now there was a law in the country of ETHIOPIA that [only] a woman should reign, and that she must be a virgin who had never known man, but the Queen said [unto SOLOMON], "Henceforward a man who is of thy seed shall reign, and a woman shall nevermore reign; only seed of thine shall reign and his seed after him from generation to generation".

And it is also said in Psalms 87:4 ; "I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there"; and this showeth that God is an Ethiopian God.

How does a single mention of Ethiopia among names of other countries prove that JAH is an Ethiopian god?
Psalm 87:2-6 : JAH loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of Adonai. Selah. I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there [ZION]. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. JAH shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.

So Zion is the city of JAH, and the people of Zion will be known wherever they go - this is the message Iwombman receive from this scripture.

Jah Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I the First and for Iver more

JAH Blessed love

Yes I, Blessed I, but Paul also said: "It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak".

Paul was the "trouble maker" and ringleader of the Nararean Sect in his days. He stirred up all kinds of riots. He even takes the Nazarite vow, as in the acts chapter 18 verse 18; "having shown his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow". And literally Paul shared his head, (CHRIST), (JAHWord), and there where two and three are gathered, there am I in the midst thereof, as said by Jesus Christ;

and in Mark 12:10 "And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner".

And the Laws of Priests in Leviticus 21:5 "They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh".

And in Hebrews 9:11 "But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building". And ye are God's building. -(1Co 3:9).

And Jesus Christ was a Nazarite and grew his dreadlocks hair and grew his beard

The claim that Jesus wore locks, I cannot refute. But his livity as a Nazarite is highly dubious, considering the strong scriptural implications of Jesus drinking wine and eating fish, not to mention the explicit stories of Jesus going near dead people. These actions are all against the vow of a Nazarite. And as mentioned, Nazarite is not the same as Nazarene.

and the Pharaohs did the same thing, they followed the Order and Law of Priests and Priestesses and grew their dreadlocks.

And this answers the question, why all the pharaohs hair is the same size; in Ezekiel 44:20 "Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads". This explains what happens later on as they did not want to suffer.

But their are original laws which some had to do if they never let a hair fall off from them; here it is written in Leviticus Chapter 21 verses 5 and 10-12; of the laws; "They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh" and further I and I reads: "And he that is the high priest among his brethren, upon whose head the anointing oil was poured, and that is consecrated to put on the garments, shall not uncover his head, nor rend his clothes; Neither shall he go in to any dead body, nor defile himself for his father, or for his mother; Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD".

To be clear, these Levitican laws apply to priests. Also below.

And there it is clear that some kept their dreadlocks covered because they had long dreadlocks hair kept inside turbans made of fine linen; read Exodus 28:39 ; " Weave the tunic of fine linen and make the turban of fine linen". And the head covering is also the crown, I and I reads in Leviticus 8:9 "He also placed the turban on his head, and on the turban, at its front, he placed the golden plate, the holy crown, just as the LORD had commanded Moses". And in the Psalms chapter 21 verse 3: " thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head" ; and in Revelation 14:14 "having on his head a golden crown". Dreadlocks is a crown of hair. I and I head covering is I and I Crown. Jah Ras Tafari is the Head of the Order. For I and I is the building of JAH Ras TafarI Head Creator. And ye are complete in H.I.M., which is the head of all principality and power -(Col 2:10) JAH RAS TAFARI MOST HIGH GOD FOR IVAH

Ises

Love and peace Idren. Hopefully the I can explain some things Iwombman addressed in the above portion. Give thanks Itinually.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/2/2014 7:20:41 PM

What a joy when ones share certain philosophical ideas and worldview.

Selasssie I BLESS unno Jah Child. Naturally....

I man favour dem reasoning deh.

And that's really all I had to say.

GUIDANCE

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/2/2014 8:03:21 PM

Humbly receIving that bless-sing Brother I.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/6/2014 1:27:05 PM

Ras Melchezidek, Iwombman would like to see Iman reasoning, and hopefully when Iman have the time the I will post a response.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/28/2021 9:58:36 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/28/2021 10:47:23 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 3/9/2021 3:55:46 PM

in the pictures.. how can you tell the pharaohs have dreadlocks?

to me it looks like the first picture is a woman, with dreads. but where is to say she is a pharaoh

Messenger: Nqondlo Sent: 4/26/2021 7:52:36 PM

Does it matter ? Question is - from where cometh this hairstyle ? Like many more others. Just because others copy it does not make it original. Those monuments show the first evidence of where it stems from. They are the oldest documented pictures. African. Life began there. Inna dreadlock way. Ever seen the nubian pyramids or images? The beginnings of pharaohs. Why? Everything great starts small. Guess some wont overstand...? Ever seen the Himba or, Swahili or Maasai dreads? Seen the colour? Red. Just like the colourful pictures that are depicted of pharaohs. Especially the skin tone colour. Because we use a special earth to protect our skin from parasites..

Messenger: Nqondlo Sent: 4/26/2021 8:15:13 PM

Same earth we use on our dreads.. Like back then

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I