Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5468&start_row=11

Can InI drink alcohol

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/28/2014 8:51:21 AM

IS beer and wine good for ini temple? is it ITAL .bless

From what Ive seen beer and wine make people drunk. Drunkness is the mocker. But the Iyahs still makes their own wine or beer out of natural plants and they drink it cause its natural. I am not saying or forcing you to drink, but I'm just saying that their are natural Iyahs that drinks their own wine that theyve made themselves out of nature. I say alcohol is a Mocker

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/28/2014 11:17:20 PM

Does it have alcohol that affects consciousness? Chemistry of mind mind and spirits?

Bob Marley said Alcohol is the destruction of mankind.

I had seen people in my family lose control with just beer.
Drinking 24 cans a night , night after night, and then trying to quit they go mad and insane.

So do it responsibly and know the dangers, have self control and moderation.

I refuse alcohol for 7 years now , and don't miss it, was a always losing things and the feeling drinking alcohol gave was now helping
Anything , was not making I more productive for Haille Selassie, it was not helping I in growth of spiritual realization or in seeing the light of truth.
If people want a consciousness expanding thing, a head change, or whatever it's better to use something that heals down to the cells and doesn't toxify and kill cells. (Ganja)

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/28/2014 11:22:21 PM

Herb is the healing if the bodies, family's, community's,citys, countrys and nations and Earth in its entirety, I live I Colorado where we leading the way for worldwide legalization now, what is JAHS and and JAHS Children's does not belong to Babylon, and what is Babylons does not belong to Jah or his people.

So if going drink beer or wine, make own,buy from Realiable source with integrity ,support not babylon companies. Same with herb and all things, clothing, and everything...yes challenge but Africa must buy from Africans to support and lift up all the Nations(parts) of Africa.

Messenger: jahmansound Sent: 1/29/2014 4:21:39 AM

IS beer and wine good for ini temple? is it ITAL .bless

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/29/2014 4:25:57 AM

Ganjah is a healer. Wine is a mocker

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I