Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5454&start_row=41

Bible Studiers Only.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/28/2014 8:03:25 PM

zion mountain,

You ask, "How could a snake talk?" The Hebrew are not the only ones that write about humans talking with animals. Some say Haile Selassie spoke with animals. In Shinto, from Japan, they say there was a time when animals could talk and they did talk with the humans. However, through mans destruction of the ancient forests and cruelty towards animals; the animals forgot how to talk; or maybe just choose to no longer talk with humans.

Another reason I've heard that the snake could of talked is that it was no ordinary snake, but was the devil. And so it was the devil that talked to Eve.

I cannot discredit the ability of human to communicate with animals, nor will I deny the ability of animals to communicate in general.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/28/2014 8:12:27 PM

Yes there is a language of silence.

Did king selassie speak to Lions in Ethipic Language , French, or English?
There is a more subtle language , all things communicate through vibrations, and signals, speaking with mouth is just one way, there is a vibrational language of the heart that all creation communicates through...then that can be translated into man's languages....when e does my inspiration come from? This spirit of life that speaks to I through all things, people's tongue lies but their vibes cannot...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I