Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5447&start_row=1

Selassie I plan

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/18/2014 2:37:31 PM

When do you know its time to hand something over to the higher power rather than continuing to work for a outcome you believe is best? Im a firm believer that faith doesn't exist without works but when is it time to detach from your works and just let RasTafarI take the reigns and let what will be, be? This is related to some personal tribulations I am going through. Life isn't going according to the plan I had for I self, I family or following the example HIM set in relation to the family unit.

Blessed Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2014 2:49:35 PM

Tribulation is something which is promised to every man. While I overstand the I doesn't want to go into too much details about the I personal situation, I would have to advocate the I to continue the I works. Even if the works take on a new direction or new form of works, the works must continue. Hold a firm Meditation.... and remember the are many different ways to skin a cat (poor analogy for Rastafari i know). If i'm reading this right, there are also many ways to function as a family. African tradition of many wives, many children isn't a new custom among some of the Rasta brethren. Sometimes it is time for one to move past the conventional family unit. But the works would continue, in a new way.

BlessED

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/19/2014 3:09:23 AM

"It is wrong to expect help to fall from above, as a gift" -Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I