Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=544&start_row=1

Creation was our Birth

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/5/2005 12:01:55 AM

I and I all come from the original man. No person exists that hasn't been here since the beginning. We have all grown in our own ways, in different colours and features, but the difference should be appreciLoved just as the differences between parents and children, brothers and sisters is appreciLoved. I and I should Love I and I Bredren and Sistren, the colour of their skin should not be separation.

The people that desire power and control influence the people of their colour or country to join together and be against another of a different country or colour. These warmongers also use religion for this same purpose, to divide Jah children so that they can use them to gain power and control. And on a smaller scale, tribal wars, gang wars, corporate wars are the same.

If the people only realized what greatness and paradise that I and I would be Living in if I and I Loved One another and worked to help eachother, rather than to destroy eachother. No weeping, no wailing, no gnashing of teeth.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 1/5/2005 12:16:55 AM

one love!!!!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/5/2005 9:59:01 AM

very valid point, well taken

now jah soljas got a cause

selah

Messenger: gideon Sent: 1/5/2005 12:39:09 PM

"The worlds leaders are not necessarily the ones holding offices of President, Prime Minister, King, or Queen, in this manifestation. But the ones who are keeping the promise of God's Kingdom on earth within their heart until they are called upon to hold office in Rasta God's new world government."
Well said, but what the hell are you waiting for.
Power is in our hands already, we just need to use it. You have a brain, a voice, a position in society and knowledge.

The new world government is here already, but you just have to open your eyes and see the reality of it. That is armagideon, when you open your eyes and see the new world.

Are you waiting for a sign, or some "official" declaration. Okay, then I officially name you a free citizen of the new world order of Ini Imperial Ijesty.
No, it doesn't work that way. As HIM says nothing can be accomplished by the wave of a royal sceptre or by official proclamation. The only way for you to see the new world order is for you to open your eyes and look around with eyes of faith to see it.
I will tell you this, I am already in that world. Let us reason about it if you want to know. The old world has ended and the new world has begun. You just need to look and see it.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I