Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5417&start_row=1

TRUTH IS

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 1:55:57 PM

Truth is,
Truth is like a infinite sided form that we are all surrounding in a circle of life hands in hands stretching around it we are infinite and look into the mystery....but for each one of I there is a different side of truth seen, it's all truth but what is seen on your side may be different than on I side in color and symbols of truth, like we all in differ spot on earth, all different weather but it's all true, we may have to live different depending on what privileges Jah gives us to in our place, we see things differently,but it's all one truth, but thing are not as they appear, we have much more in common(inspirit) that what appears in sight . Let's open that other eye. AH let I n I argue not over this but overstand eachother in this, but let us climb up the different sides of the pyramid in knowledge and awreness point, climbing up primydbtrqnsendingbduality into unity at the peak. Far eye! we all have different positions and conditions of perspective looking to the ALLMIGHTY JAH RASTAFARI!

The truth is seen, and we surly can't over stand others perspective of truth and Jah of their side if we have figured out that much on our side, so increase in knowledge/awareness here is increase in knowledge/awareness over there.

RASRTAFARI SENDS FIRE
IRIE ITES AROUND THE EARTH AND EACH SOUL
RASTA FIRE PURIFY

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 12/28/2013 7:12:21 PM

Yes Iya the truth is Ras Tafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2013 8:30:49 PM

I can deal with that. many different paths to the same destination, just make sure your on the right one for YOU. Know yourself, Seek knowledge, praise Jah.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/15/2014 12:17:41 AM

primydbtrqnsendingbduality

Edit:

Pyramid transcending duality

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/15/2014 1:40:01 AM

Jessep I have to say I like your reasonings

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I