Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5393&start_row=1

Serious matter for the I dem

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 12/3/2013 9:35:31 AM

Greetings Iman was listening to the following program http://youtu.be/hp3PAoBGLOA

So Iman have 2 questions

1.how can InI validate that Haile Selassie I is the Almighty without using the bible?

2. Have anyone heard of Haile Selassie I mention the importance of looking to Egypt?

Yah Rastafari love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/4/2013 5:33:40 AM

The Ithiopian Dynasty is more Incient than of Israel.
Ithiopia is the cradle of mankind
In Incient times,kings and pharaohs were hailed as Gods

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/4/2013 6:07:15 AM

1. By I being I. By His Majesty Being His Majesty. By The Kingdom of Ethiopia The Kingdom of Abyssinia The Kingdom of Axum being a DIRECT takeover of the Kingdom of Kush, historically. By HIM being the liberating indigenous African kingship within the I, that The I will sight as Jah, without any book from any man. By HIM being Crowned the King of Kings the Lords of Lords the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, elect of himself the black living essence of life to InI at home facing Boerish imperialism since we can remember. And to InI in such a situation which cannot be transcribed nor spoke but lived and felt as Africans, with the spirit of liberation and remembrance of the 1 million which line the floor of the middle passage; the survivors with the same rebellious indigenous spirit in a western dispensation. King Alpha and Queen Omega. The everlasting King of the Greatest and Strongest African Kingdom in this time, and to date. FULL mind / spirit focus on the essence of redemption with Haile Selassie as the rightful ruler and and manifestation of all the I seek, as perfection. Theres no argument to PROVE or authenticate what Jah could mean to InI.

2. Haile Selassie was the Highest Christian. He looked to Ethiopian Christianity which has held continuous from the 4th Century AD until now,unfiltered and unedited from rome. This Christianity is a Christianity nothing like that practised in the Occident. This Christianity is a story of a Black God, a Black Christ and saviour, Black Angels.... with original African representation in language, culture and mythology. There are thousands of references online, even on this forum of the links between Christianity and KUSH. What i will say:

This is a picture of two coins from around 3rd - 5th Century AD from, and found in Ethiopia. They show what the Axumites / Abyssinians were doing in terms of spirituality and religion before and after Christianity came to Ethiopia. Note the IDENTICAL man in the two coins, the same decor the same design, the same AFRICAN...with one difference

on the top of one coin is the Cross
on the top of the other, the earlier: the Sun and the Moon (+we know where that ideology comes from)
I'l remind you the Kingdom of Axum overtook the Kingdom of Kush from Africa to the middle east
(referenced if necessary)

I dont think i've mentioned the bible yet? The lineage of HIM, the origins of what is now called Ethiopia or even Africa, the Ancient Kingdoms and all to what is indigenous to Rasta, stands firm and valid with or without the bible. Their stories go far beyond and before any bible. As for what you call Egypt? Look into what the people of the Pre-Dynastic Empire of Ethiopia / Abyssinia were practising in terms of religion, and where it came from (I think the Bible even has reference to this)
Chronologically, the Kushites originated from the people of Nubia, encompassing what is now known as Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, and of course Ethiopia; travelling down the Nile. Its all one people, one spirit, united under HIM.

Selassie I the Almighty.
Ethiopia is the root.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/4/2013 6:58:01 AM

Rasta is not a Christian. The bible is a christian book. Rasta free to read whatever he like but this book cannot be the mean all and end all of Rastafari, only Christianity.

Dr Hagins a powerful brother....
the works of Mutabaruka stand tall in this time, one of our greatest.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 12/4/2013 12:29:35 PM

Give thanks Garveys Africa for the I the wealth of information, the photograph of the two coins is a great thing, it shows the Egyptian as its origin in the Kingdom. What is the I thoughts on when HIM say, "the Bible is the rallying point for all humanity"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/5/2013 11:25:22 AM

He never say anything wrong. I dont look to Haile Selassie for his religious beliefs though overstand that has nothing to do with my prerogative as Rasta. InI seek truth and not belief for i salvation. +ones aren't looking at it from the perspective of a traditional Orthodox Ethiopian, in Ethiopia.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I