Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5389&start_row=11

What is really Nyahbinghi and what are we here to do?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/27/2013 9:08:50 AM

thats up for interpretation

To Me..

Rastafari is a manifestation of ALL and Every form of uprising against colonialisation and enslavement of Africans. So that would include the empress Iyabinghi no more and no less then the works of Empress Nzinga Mbande.... or Emporer Hannibal..... the list is iternal.

Haile Selassie I

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/27/2013 10:30:39 AM

Seen...so what is the or what was the spiritual part or activity of these warriors,I mean what did they stand for in terms of Irituality,for instance,the Nyahbinghi has added scriptures in it.Is there a difference between these Incient warriors and nowaday warriors?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/27/2013 11:13:08 AM

I don't see any nowadays warriors coming close to the works of the aforementioned African warriors. They all had different spirituality or religions for less of a better word depending on the local cultural influences of the land or their native tribe and upbringing of the differing times. But they too all have basic concepts which are shared throughout all African spirituality and theology. But that isn't the problem between them and nowadays warriors. Correct if I'm wrong but I don't see many nowadays warriors take force and demand their freedom in such a way. These days we ask for liberation and justice, those days they didn't ask. We fight politically and academically and even economically in pieces here n there but I don't see one collective use any means and include physical warfare to defend what's natively theirs. And when we do, who are we really fighting? The root cause or enemy? Maybe that's not the way to do it in this time. I don't know, many would argue different. I see Africans fighting Africans and Africans amalgamating with their invaders more than the uprising and lick out in the defence of the people. But Jah say forward. It's only a matter of time before Jah people get what is rightfully theirs

Hail up Empress Nyabinghi and the warrior empress tribes of old and of those to come.

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/27/2013 7:18:58 PM

Interesting reasoning on Nyahbinghi priesthood here:

http://youtu.be/znJG7b2K7_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJG7b2K7_A

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/4/2013 9:46:39 AM

Empress Menen I Selassie I Jah Ras TafarI is our only Creators, Mother Goddess Menen I and Father God Ras TafarI. King Alpha and Queen Omega are our Rightful Rulers of Creation. I and I all are from the same Mother and Father, King Alpha and Queen Omega. I and I are all Children of the Most High Mother and Father God and Goddess. Jah Ras TafarI Emperor Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen Asfaw I the first and for ever more.

LION OF JUDAH HAS PREVAILED
GOD AND GODDESS OF THE WORLD
RULER OF THE UNIVERSE

GOD OF GODS
GODDESS OF GODDESSES

KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA

BLESSED LOVE
MELCHEZIDEK

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/4/2013 11:36:55 PM

Sekhmet is the Lioness Goddess. She is depicted with a Lioness head and is much feared. She is the protective Goddess and protects the land from invaders. She is a Lioness showing that she is the Mighty Power of the Goddess. She is sometimes seen with the sun disc upon her head. Empress Menen cam be seen as the Lioness Goddess of Africa. There are other rulers before Empress Menen I. The Rulership and Authority set out in Africa is the Rulership of the Lion Gods and Goddesses. The Lions rule the World. Lets look at Empress Zewditu I Empress of Ethiopia. She is also to consider Sekhmet meaning powerful and a Lioness Goddess. The Kingdom of the Lions exists since the beginning of time. These royals are to be highly respected because of their birth, being born of royal blood. Why do you think other rulers bows down to HIM ? They Fear the Lion Kingdom and most of all God, of the Lion Kingdom they fear the most.

THE LION OF JUDAH HAS PREVAILED
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS
CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
JAH RAS TAFARI
THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
THE BEGINNING WITHOUT ENDING
ONE LOVE
SELASSIE I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I