Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5368&start_row=11

Selassie is the Only way to Zion

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/14/2013 4:38:40 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/14/2013 4:38:41 AM

Dont know who you a talk.... I have 1 account. Me nah nothing to hide. It too fiery fi yuh?

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 11/14/2013 4:53:56 AM

No, fiery is not a quality that moves I. But the words the I utter seem similar to those of the mentioned person, and that is my opinion.
Anyway, H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I confirmed His Faith in Christ Jesus of Nazareth. (I know HIM and Jesus Son of Mary are one and the same. Same God, same man).
Another thing, the words " I dont care about..." are not spoken by a true leader.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/14/2013 5:07:53 AM

So if selassie say him faith in Christ did he mean his faith is in himself? So who was he talking about?.... and You still dont overs the difference between Christ and Jesus. Dem opinion too fiery for you too even appreciate.... You think a me alone a decipher some way out mad reasoning? I havent said anything which isnt common knowledge among a majority of Rasta in JA. Bun Bible and Bun Jesus is daily talk, ask Black Jesse as above. The number 1 show ina the island soon come on with Ras Muta a reason out Bible same way. And even if rasta choose to disagree and hold on to dem ting deh, nothing wrong, dem can talk and reason it out. You a throw word....

And get disrespectful. True Leader? Show me leader in the West higher than Marcus Garvey.

Keep your Christian rasta fusion confusion. its not the I we a look to lead, the I is not i target audience, come out a we reasoning.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/14/2013 5:31:32 AM

and you skip and dodge the question of hypocrisy in the reasoning i originally gave to your argument. Skip and dodge question and reasoning to throw-word and claim i make more than 1 account? A foolishness, and I sight your strategy.

A man come with a logical explanation or legitimate question about common belief in the desire of forward thinking and innovation of Africans. Some people can take heed and research for themselves, others have knowledge already and can reason and debate according to their interpretation of the evidence. Then you get other people, especially Bible people, who are absolutely not interested in forward thinking, all thinking stops at the bible, dont have time for any new information or new thinking, claim it as devil work. Lol

Well rasta started from bible. And since then we have 83 years of reasoning. You think we just come on ya? Or just have been repeating the same ideology for that time period? Nuttn nah go so...

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 11/14/2013 5:51:44 AM

Nuff said Garveys Africa. The answers the I gave tell me that u no believe in Jesus, nor His Words, nor His way, let alone the Bible. Therefor me no argue. I believe in Jesus, His word and in the Bible. Thats the difference btn u & I.
Even though I believe in Jesus, I will not go say bun this scripture or bun that whatnot. I believe that come Judgement Day, one will be vindicated while the other will not.
I pray that the Truth be revealed to all mankind.
Now, I take my rest from this thread; Let me go praise King Jesus I God of I Salvation. Selah.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/14/2013 6:10:59 AM

Well I have no problem. But know say, when I say what I say it is not just a random thought pop ina my head. Its not just a lick out against the bible because i feel say i dont like the bible. Overstand this concept isn't being given out without astute research evidence and interpretation with the goal of common improvement for Africans, reasoned out by a mass of Rastafari people and African scholars over the years; who have chosen to adopt it as Truth. The breakdown of the reason began when you brushed that whole process off as side argument, ungodly and bad leadership.

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/16/2013 8:23:12 AM

<"...Overstand this concept isn't being given out without astute research evidence and interpretation with the goal of common improvement for Africans, reasoned out by a mass of Rastafari people and African scholars ...">

InI like to overstand it with the goal of a life reigning with the King Jah Ras Tafari, in the spirit world, reasoned out not by men, but by the spirit of Jah within. It is there you will find true Mt. Zion is a spiritual location that encompasses the entire globe.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/16/2013 1:19:11 PM

Well this is subject for interpretation. My own would be that Zion of the bible refers to a specific location, which bible scholars argue is either in what is now called the Middle East or the north eastern province of Africa.

My view is when the ancient dread were talking of repartriation and going forward to mt Zion there were really referring to Africa, the homeland. Mt Zion or Africa or higher heights haffi reach mentally, physically, spiritually, economically, sociopolitically. After being domicile on a former slave plantation island and after all the works of Marcus Garvey and the Garveyites BlackStarLiner movement ..... I think we can't discount the physicality of the scripture interpretation, as well as the spiritual.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/16/2013 3:01:45 PM

Nuff Rasta have Christian heart.
GarveyAfrica...nuff Raspect,but I didnt overs the "bun Ithiopia"issue

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I