Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5365&start_row=1

Rasta Prayers

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 11/10/2013 11:11:01 PM

Prayer can get me thru tough times. here's some Rasta prayers I found online. I enjoy saying them! Do you have any you could add? I have had a hard time finding many.....

For forgiveness- ‘Jah Jah please help me to forgive… Please put your light into my heart that it may be unhardened. Jah I know with you all things are possible.’

Self love- ‘Jah Jah, right now I am not feeling much self love. But I know Jah Jah you made me in your image. Please Jah, help me to see my self the same way that you see me. For I know in your eyes I am a perfect beautiful being.’

Loss- ‘Jah Jah you see the loss that I am facing, and you know how this loss has effected my heart. Jah please give me relief from this loss, help me to see each day anew, and instill in me forward perspective.’

Healing- “Jah Jah, you see and you know my heart. Right now I need some healing, oh Most High. Please, heal my heart. Plant your seed of renewal and hope inside my heart dear Jah. In your name, I seek healing to start a new.”

Hopelessness- ‘Jah Jah at this time I am feeling hopeless. Please help me to feel a new. Place it in my heart that all that is happening around me is happening for your Higher Purpose. I remain steadfast, that you are watching over all things Jah Jah.’

Addictions- ‘Jah Jah, you see and you know my heart. Jah please help me to turn my addiction to …around. Please eliminate the urge to ….from my heart mind and body, oh Jah. You are the great creator and the great healer.’

Here's the website I got these from - there's 18 on this site

http://www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com/18-jah-jah-prayers-jah-rastafari-prayers-for-tough-times/

Jah Bless!

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 8/9/2016 3:09:21 PM

Jah Rastafari Prayer book... online

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/9/2016 9:18:44 PM

THE PRAYER OF ANI:

My heart, my mother; my heart, my mother! My heart whereby I came into being! May nought stand up to oppose me at [my] judgment, may there be no opposition to me in the presence of the Chiefs (Tchatchau); may there be no parting of thee from me in the presence of him that keepeth the Balance! Thou art my KA, which dwelleth in my body; the god Khnemu who knitteth together and strengtheneth my limbs. Mayest thou come forth into the place of happiness whither we go. May the Sheniu officials, who make the conditions of the lives of men, not cause my name to stink, and may no lies be spoken against me in the presence of the God. [Let it be satisfactory unto us, and let the Listener god be favourable unto us, and let there be joy of heart (to us) at the weighing of words. Let not that which is false be uttered against me before the Great God, the Lord of Amentet. Verily, how great shalt thou be when thou risest in triumph.]

"Pour libation for your father and mother who rest in the valley of the dead. God will witness your action and accept it. Do not forget to do this even when you are away from home. For as you do for your parents, your children will do for you also"

Give yourself to the one divine;
Keep Yourself daily for the divine;
and do it tomorrow just as you did it today
KEMETIC TABLE PRAYER, to be said before meals and over offerings:
Hotep Netjer em shabu en emenet her iabyt.

Translation: May God be satisfied with the repast (or offering) to the right and to the left.

O RA

You God of Life, you Lord of Love,
All men live when you shine.

You are the crowned King of the Gods.
The goddess ISIS embraces you,
and enfolds you in all seasons.
Those who follow you sing to you with joy,
and they bow down their foreheads to the earth
In gratitude for your radiant blessings.

O RA, You the King of Truth, the Lord of Eternity,
The Prince of Everlastingness,
You Sovereign of all Gods,
You God of Life, you Creator of Eternity,
You Maker of Heaven.
All the Gods rejoice at your rising.

O RA, You giver of all life,
The Earth rejoice when it sees your golden rays
People who have been long dead
come forward with cries of joy
to behold your beauties every day.
You go forth each day over Heaven and Earth.

O RA God of Life, you Lord of Love,
All men live when you shine.

Rastafari Prayer

Princess shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall stretch forth her hand unto God. Oh thou God of Ethiopia, thou God of divine Majesty, they spirit come within our hearts to dwell in the parts of righteousness. That the hungry be fed, the sick nourished, the aged protected, and the infant cared for. Teach us love and loyalty as it is in Zion.

Deliver us from the hands of our enemy that we may prove faithful for the last day, when our enemy has passed, and decayed in the depth of the sea or in the belly of the beast.

O' Give us a place in they Kingdom forever and ever.

So we haile our God Selassie I, Jehovah God Rastafari, Almighty God, Rastafari great and terrible God Rastafari.

Who sit in Zion and reigned in the hearts of men, and women; hear and bless us and sanctify, and cause they loving face to shine up on us thy children threat we may be saved.

Amen

Rastalogy ~ Prayer

Yanna (Our) Abbat (Father) Fatari (Creator) who art in Zion
Axum (Heaven) Ethiopia, Haile Selassie I is thy name.

Thy Kingdom come, thy ‘Will’ be done on earth as it is in Zion
Axum (Heaven).

Give us, your children, our daily bread and forgive us our
errors because of the feebleness of our heart.

Deliver us from the Adversary of the day, and bless our hands
and the things that we do.

Grant us long life, good health and strength, to live and fulfill
thy ‘Holy Will’.

For thine is the earth, power and glory forever and ever.

Amen. Amen. Amen.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/21/2022 2:46:31 PM

ETHIOPIAN ROYAL INTERNATIONAL CREE

GLORY BE, to our Father and to the Son and to the Holy One of creation, as JAH was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, JAH world without end.

So hail our God Selassie I Jahovia God JAH Rastafari
Almighty God JAH Rastafari great and terrible God JAH Rastafari is our Almighty God,
JAH who seated in Zion and reigneth in the heart of all flesh,
O thou Most High eternal Father Jahovia God JAH Rastafari hear us and bless us O Lord, keep and santify us all, cause thine HOLY Face to shine upon Us thy children so We shall be saved and redeemed, O thou Most High God JAH Rastafari.

KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, elect of God and LIGHT OF THIS WORLD,
His Own Divine Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I.
First Ancient King of creation King Alpha and Queen Omega
Beginning without end first without last.
Protectorate of All Human Faith and Ruler of the Universe.

So HAIL our God Selassie I Jahovia God JAH Rastafari
Almighty God JAH Rastafari
Great and terrible God JAH Rastafari is the Almighty God.

JAH who seated in Zion and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh,
O thou Most High God ETERNAL FATHER Jahovia God JAH Rastafari,
hear Us and bless Us - O Lord - keep and santify us all, cause thy Holy face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed. O thou Most High God JAH Rastafari.

Prince and Princess shall come out of Egypt,
we Ethiopian shall stretch forth our hands and hearts unto God.
O thou God of Ethiopia,
His own Divine Majesty,
thy Spirit come to all paths of righteousness lead us,
help us to forgive that we must be forgiven,
teach us love loyalty on earth as it is in Zion.

Endure us with thy Wisdom Knowledge and Understanding to do Thy will, Thy blessing to us,
the Humble be fed
the naked clothed,
sick nourished,
aged protected and infants cared for.

Deliver us from the hands of our enemies that we shall be fruitful in these last days, when enemies have passed and decayed, depths of the sea, of the earth, bowels of the beast, O give all a place in thy Kingdom forever.

So hail our God Selassie I Jahovia God JAH Rastafari Almighty God JAH Rastafari great and terrible God JAH Rastafari is the Almighty God.

JAH who seated in Zion and Reigneth in the Hearts of all flesh.
O thou Most High eternal Father Jahovia God JAH Rastafari,
hear us and bless us O Lord
keep and santify us all,
cause thy Holy face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed.
O thou Most High God JAH Rastafari.

As we lift our eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help,
our help cometh from the Lord who made Zion and earth,
JAH will not suffer our foot to be moved, he that keepeth us shall not slumber, behold he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor slept,
our Lord is our keeper ;
our Lord is the shade upon thy right hand.
By Jah protection the sun shall not smite us by day nor the moon by night.
Our Lord shall preserve us from all evil,
JAH shall preserve our soul,
our Lord God Jah Rastafari shall preserve us going out and coming in from this time henceforth and forever more.

So hail our God Selassie I Jahovia God JAH Rastafari Almighty God JAH Rastafari great and terrible God JAH Rastafari is the Almighty God.

JAH who seated in Zion and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh,
O thou Most High etenal Father Jahovia God JAH Rastafari hear us and bless us O Lord keep and santify us all,
cause thy Holy face to shine upon us thy children that we shall be saved and redeemed,
O thou Most High God JAH RASTAFARI.

Our Father who art in ZION,
hallowed be thy name THY KINGDOM COME,
Thy will done in earth as it is in ZION,
Give us this day our daily bread,
So let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our heart be acceptable in thy sight - O JAH - our Strength and our Redeemer,
JAH who seated in ZION and Reigneth in the hearts of all flesh,
O thou Most High eternal Father Jahovia God JAH RASTAFARI hear us and bless us - O Lord - keep and santify us all cause thy Holy face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed,
O THOU MOST HIGH GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

!!!!!!! HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!!!!!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I