Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5348&start_row=1

ORIGIN OF BIBLE TEXTS

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/3/2013 7:54:29 AM

MUTA

INTERESTING

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/3/2013 8:37:19 AM

blessed to all

yes I , check out cutting edge on mutaseh.com lots of knowledge and truth on it ,
Regarding the origin of bible text are from different culture older than judeo christian but the most ancient known and roots of religion and culture is Ethiopia and its fruits such as ancient kemet is one of d proof .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/3/2013 8:52:45 AM

NO RASTA CAN DENY THE FALSENESS (at least) OF PAUL AND HIS DUTTY GOSPEL

IN JUST ONE LETTER EXAMPLE, PAUL WROTE THE FOLLOWING ANTI-RASTA ANTI-INDIGINOUS PRO-ROMAN ENTRIES:

CORINTHIANS 11
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

- Did paul jus bun dread? him bun the nazarite? him bun samson?

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/3/2013 10:44:15 AM

blessed to all ,

yes I , I agree on d I point ,I man as well nah deal with d bible , what I man is trying say is d Bible stories such as d christ,Noah,moses,etc.... came from different cultures then d Jews made dem own through d different cultures dem learned most of it from kemet since dem were nomads,many part of d bible I don't agree such as d domination of man to wombman, jealous god,war stories,trickery of Jacob towards his brother,7 day creation,virgin Mary (literally),judgement day,heaven and hell etc...... and speaking of Paul no doubt that this man is total contradictory to RASTAFARI Livity,
the fact is d bible is d most divisive book in other words created more separation than unity and even through a Bible story was used for an excuse for the African slave trade to happen by d story of Noah's sons ,perhaps its d translation that differs but d fact is if d bible didn't exist at all it would have been a different world than today and for sure a better one.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/4/2013 4:43:57 AM

Bless up DURU

Once you see past the bible and back that up with some study, what a JOY this trod become.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/4/2013 1:29:42 PM

An African brother sent me this:

BIBLICAL WRITERS PLAGIARIZED AND PERVERTED NILE VALLEY HISTORY

These passages which I am providing will prove conclusively that the Biblical writers plagiarized, convoluted, and perverted our ancient Afrikan Nile Valley story with their Euro-Asiatic cultural ideas and concepts. And quiet as it's kept, we are still Afrikan people. That has not changed, despite our having been in the Western hemisphere for over 400 years. Let us be clear, the Bible is not the word of God. It is the work of men, evil men at that. If you are in doubt of what I am asserting, all you need do is read The Old edition of The King James version of the Bible. Here's some things to consider: There are books mentioned in the Bible but they are not contained within its pages. In Numbers 21:14 (The Book of Wars of The Lord), Joshua 10:13 (The Book of Jasher), 1st Chronicles 29:29 (The Books of Nathan and Gad) 2nd Chronicles 9:29 (The Book of Nathan, The Prophecy of Ahijah, The Shelonite, and The Visions of Iddo), 2nd Chronicles 12:15 (The Book of Shemiah and The Visions of Iddo) , 2nd Chronicles 20:13 (The Book of Jehu). Where are these books, who removed them and why?

There are major plagiarized passages and stories from ancient Nile Valley texts such as "The 10 Commandments" which were plagiarized from "The 42 Principles of Ma'at", which you can read in chapter 125, plate #31 of what is now known as "The Egyptian Book of The Dead", but what should be correctly referred to as "Pert-Em-Heru" (The Book of Coming Forth From Darkness Into Light") . Another plagiarized passage is The Book of Psalms 104 , circa 2nd century B.C.E., which is almost identical to the much earlier " The Hymn Of Akhenaton" , dated circa 1353 B.C.E. In addition, the story of Ausar , Aset, and Heru (Osiris, Isis, and Horus), is where they plagiarized the story of Yashua (so-called perverted name of Jesus) , which predates even Kemet and can be found existing in ancient Ta-Seti, Nubia, at least 1,000 years before Kemet (Egypt) became a united Nation in 4,236 B.C.E. for the first time in recorded history. In fact, there never was man named Jesus to ever walk the face of the Earth. The name Jesus can only be traced etymologically back to Zeus , a Homosexual God, who came down from Mount Olympus as a bird , to kidnap Ganymedes, and to take him back to Mount Olympus to be his young male lover. In fact, there is no letter J contained anywhere in the Hebrew language. There wasn't even a Letter J contained within the English language until the 16th Century A.C.E.

There is also no archaeological or anthropological evidence that a man even resembling the one described in the Gospels of The Bible existed either. Keep this in mind. Our ancient, indigenous Afrikan Nile Valley ancestors made sure that we would never forget our story by carving it and /or writing and painting it on the walls of the Temples and Tombs in Kemet (Egypt) . This, besides writing it on Papyri; on what later became known as paper. There are major contradictions, such as these passages, which describes when they came to see the sepulcher where Yashua lay in his tomb: The Gospel of Matthew 28:1, it says it was Mary Magdalene and the other Mary who came , @ dawn on the first day of the week. In the Gospel of Mark 16:1, it says it was Mary Magdalene, Mary the Mother of James, and Salome, who came @ dawn, on the first day of the week. In the Gospel of Luke 24:1 &10 it says it was Mary Magdalene, Mary the Mother of James, Joanna, and other women who were with them, who came @ dawn, on the first day of the week.

Finally, in the Gospel of John 20:1, it says it was Mary Magdalene all herself who came @ dawn , on the first day of the week. So which of these Gospels am I to believe? Also, there are these two contradictory passages: Genesis 22:14, where it says, "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah Jireh, as it is said to this day, in the Mount of Lord it shall be seen". Then compare that passage to this one in Exodus 6: 2&3, where it says , "And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by my name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah, was I not known to them". So the question is how can Abraham name a place after Jehovah, but not know him by that name? There is also the problem of "The Council of Nicaea", where they created "The Nicene Creed" (The Father, Son, and The Holy Ghost/Spirit) on June 19, 325 A.C.E. Before 325 A.C.E. , there was no creed such as this, that governed the Church anywhere . And what about a talking snake.

If you believe that a snake talked to someone, I've got a bridge I want to sell you for $5.00. A snake has never talked to anyone before nor since. Nor has anyone ever walked on water either. There's an article that was written in The USA TODAY, dated November 3, 1999 p.11 D, entitled, "Archaeologist Tries To Rip Out Jewish History's Biblical Roots" , proving that most of the events and famous personages described in the Bible never happened nor existed. In the article , "Ze'ev Herzog, a professor at Tel Aviv University, argues that the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt probably never happened, the Ten Commandments were not given on Mount Sinai, and Joshua never conquered the land of Israel. Herzog says that if the was a King David, he probably was no more than a tribal chieftain. The same holds true for King Solomon. "The many Egyptian documents known to us do not make any reference to the sojourn of the Children of Israel in Egypt or the events of the Exodus". He said, "Generations of scholars tried to locate Mount Sinai and the stations of the tribes of Israel in the desert. Despite all of this diligent research, not one site was identified that could correspond to the Biblical picture".

Later, in the same article they found a scholar who disputes what Professor Herzog said. Here is what Adam Zertal, archaeologist at the University of Haifa, who has dedicated his life to mapping out the Biblical episodes in Samaria, including the entry of Joshua into the Holy land had to say. He said, "We found almost certain proof that the story of the entry into Israel is very believable. The relevant materials are in the field. We only have to find them". So, which is it? Either he found the relevant materials or he didn't? From his statement, it clear he hasn't found them yet. Even the Bible says in Galatians 4:22-24, the story of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is an allegory, which means it's symbolic of something else. --Olatunji Mwamba

he thing is the brother has only given you the TIP of the iceburg. The collection of books are riddled with innaccuracies from Genesis I where it states light and darkness which shall be known as day and light were created on day 2 yet the sun moon and stars not created until day 4. How does that happen? +How were the trees and vegetation all created before the sun? My issue is when these innaccuracies or allegorys (or str8 lies) start to have a negative effect on our history and what we are s a people. The curse of Ham?? God is the head of Jesus who is he head of Man who is the head of woman?? Really? Try telling that to your mother. DEUTERONOMY 28:68 - "The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again." - NOT only does this verse suggest it was GOD who "sends" people into slavery - I personally would have thought 'the devil' or 'the european' would be more historically accurate. This makes people then think it is Gods will why we are in this predicament in the West. But one of the worst things that this vere and the bible as a whole tries to do is make the word Egypt synonomous with Slavery and that is not a good thing for black people. How many of us have turned our backs on the Nile Valley, the richest part of our history because of a bible concept of 'wicked' Egypt.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/7/2013 3:04:15 PM

EVERYTHING COME OUT OF KUSH AND KEMET
THE ORIGINAL JESUS WAS A KEMETIC RULER NAMED HERU
- IN A STORY RELATING TO THE RISING N FALLING OF THE SUN (SON) OF GOD
THE ORIGINAL MONOTHIEST - AKHENATUM, NOT ABRAHAM
GALATIONS 4:24: "ABRAHAM IS AN ALLEGORY"
ALLEGORY =- MYTH, / STORY WITH MEANING / PARABLE / FABLE
CHRIST = SAVIOUR / REDEEMER
THERE WERE MANY MANYT MANY CHRIST STORIES THROUGH THE ROMAM EMPIRE
THE PARTICULAR CHRIST STORY NAME JESUS = WRITTEN BY THE ROMAN FLAVIUS
WHY WOULD THE ROMANS WRITE A CHRIST STORY?
= CHRIST ACTUALLY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT GOES AGAINST ALLL INDIGINOUS HEBREW PRACTICES (IE VERY PRO-ROMAN)
FOR EXAMPLE - PAUL (SAUL) SAID IT IS A SIN AND SHAMEFUL TO WEAR LONG HAIR
ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, MAN IS 6000 YEARS OLD.....
ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, SNAKE CAN TALK
ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, NOAH IS THE GREATEST SHIP BUILDER
ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE FLOOD KILL ALL LIFE APART FROM ON NOAH BOAT
- WHAT ABOUT DI FISH DEM?
LOL LEMME STOP, FROM DEM USE BIBLE TO ENSLAVE WE DEN WE SHUD KNOW ALREADY

WHATS THE REASON NORTHERN AFRICA IS NOT GOVERNED BY AFRICANS?
= THE BIBLE n THE QURAN
WHATS THE REASON PALESTINES AND ISRAELI DEM A FIGHT (A FALSE WAR)
= THE BIBLE
WHATS THE REASON EGYPT IS NOT GOVERNED BY EGYPTIANS?
= THE BIBLE
WHATS THE REASON AFRICANS AND INDIGINOUS PEOPLE ALL OVER BECAME CIVILISED?
= THE BIBLE
WHATS THE SOURCE OF ALL OF OUR NEEDED KNOWLEDGE FOR SALVATION?
= THE BIBLE
WHATS THE FIRST BOOK KIND SLAVEMASTER TAUGHT TO US?
= THE BIBLE
WHAT DO THE FOLLOWING 2 BLACK SCHOLARS DISPROVE IN THIS VIDEO?
LOL

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/7/2013 3:05:36 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/7/2013 3:25:25 PM

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/11/2013 4:57:16 AM

What Africans must know is dat black Yeshua was killed by Romans who later preached His words.

How can you spread the teachings of someone you killed?

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I