Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5323&start_row=1

Scripture

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 10/16/2013 12:42:47 AM

can you please tell me the scriptures that prove Haile Selassie divinity god in flesh king of king and the prophecies/revelations that he accomplished/completes etc.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 10/16/2013 8:09:18 AM

There is a lot brother, but truthfully u are asking for the answers to the test which is cheating..u have to go on a journey for your self, read and study yourself approved to God and he will increase you, and then direction may be given by HIM. And forgive I, cuz maybe u do study for based off ur question I was assuming that you don't study the ible , but one scripture that that speaks of HIM is Romans 1:16 and Hebrews 9:28...break these verses down piece by piece and u will see who he is, as well as Rev 5, and then read the whole of Romans 1 and Hebrews 9....medidate on this as long as it takes till it reaches clarity. Selassie I love and Christ enlightens. Selam

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/24/2013 11:53:15 AM

do not need scripture to prove the divinity of his majesty; If you dont see it, then leave it. Go n find your OWN truth

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 10/25/2013 11:17:42 AM

I agree with the I Garvey to a certain point....but remember HIM say that He Glories in the ible and that it is the rallying point for all of humanity...so I strongly affirm and kno thru I own study that the ible speaks very well of HIM.

JahmyKing there is a fellowship of bredrin and sistren on www.rastafarigroundation.com and www.lojsociety.org that has developed a beautiful culture in studying the ible to show ourselves approved unto Jah Rastafari, I promise the I will learn a lot if the I apply them self to it.

Blessed love/Buruk Fiqir and Selassie I guidance itinually friend

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/25/2013 11:14:19 PM

--------------
do not need scripture to prove the divinity of his majesty; If you dont see it, then leave it. Go n find your OWN truth
---------------

Yes I, RasTafarI people recognize God.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I